XIM Community

Unable to use h1z1 xim apex ST.. battlefront still twice as good.  (Read 823 times)

Offline Proyoshio

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Proyoshio
Am i the only one thinking this? The h1z1 st is unplayable. The starwars battlefront 2 is still the best option to goto. Had anyone found a solution to this problem with the h1z1 st? Its movements are slow / just not smooth, the x/y axis movements are awful,l.. i see it has potential but it needs to be tweak the hell out of. The starwars one is great except for aim down sights is just slightly jittery but still leaps ahead of the h1z1 st..  any help on configs if u got h1z1 st to work would be great..

Offline Boonersooner

• View Profile
Not really... I just deal with it... but I'll post mine once I get home for you to try....i Made some tweaks to the h1z1 st. Have a curve for my ads profile and tweaked x/y a little on it. Then made a aux page for using a scope since its soooooo slowwww! But yea I totally agree with you... it's a step in the right direction but the fps doesnt help nor does the gaming mechanics... hopefully they will look into the st again soon!

Offline Lenngoti

• View Profile
The past, I have, but find the answer alone about this. This has been known.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
H1Z1 requires specific in-game settings for optimal performance.

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=43775.0#post_X10EE

With that said, this is a passthrough ST. Because H1Z1 does not allow the trainer to do it's job I went with a passthrough ST to support the game's linear look mechanic. Unfortunately it was either this type of support or not supporting the game at all. If you're having trouble with scopes being slow a new ST won't help with this. This will need to be solved with a third setting page to accommodate the scope view.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Boonersooner

• View Profile
>>> XIM APEX [H1Z1] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Sorry def forgot.. my bad hope that helps.... idk works for me fyi I use arrow keys may need to adjust to wasd

Offline MrBrutalFrosty

• Australian Youtuber 1.4k Subs All Things FPS COD
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: MrBrutalFrosty
  • PSN ID: Mr_Brutal_Frosty Youtube: MrBrutalFrosty
I still play H1z1 and yes i also still use the star wars translater way more smooth and fast i still appreaicate the attempt at getting it supported but it just doesnt run as well as star wars battlefront 2 i can 2nd this

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Which in-game aiming system are you using with BF?
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Omarf826

• View Profile
H1z1 st is horrible tbh, only semi decent thing is the hip fire, the ads is completely broken.

Anyone know the curent meta ST for the game currently?

Offline pheno

• View Profile
H1Z1 ST is perfect!

Offline Omarf826

• View Profile
H1Z1 ST is perfect!

I highly doubt that.. lol, whats your current settings? Post your config below, ill give it a shot

Offline M1k3

• View Profile
H1z1 ST is unplayable for me. Im curently using SWBF2 ST its still Bad but not as bad as H1z1 ST

Offline Statik_Kill

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: zDaveyz
Can anyone post their SWBF2 settings? Iím still struggling with crappy settings

Offline pheno

• View Profile
H1Z1 ST is perfect!

I highly doubt that.. lol, whats your current settings? Post your config below, ill give it a shot
in-game settings
aim acceleration linear
sights controller sensitivity 60%  all others 100%

xim settings
hip aim 19
ads 7
no smoothing

mouse roccat xtd   6400 dpi  1000hz

over 50 wins these settings...im pretty happy
and sync is default
« Last Edit: 01:51 AM - 09/27/18 by pheno »

Offline Statik_Kill

• View Profile
What Iím using right now. SWBF2 feels kinda weird.
Mines kinda fast, but you have more freedom in the aiming

12k dpi, 1,000 hz

>>> XIM APEX [Overwatch] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Offline Statik_Kill

• View Profile
I still play H1z1 and yes i also still use the star wars translater way more smooth and fast i still appreaicate the attempt at getting it supported but it just doesnt run as well as star wars battlefront 2 i can 2nd this

Can you post your ST code?