XIM Community

The Division:Config for All Weapons | 1-Button 180 Turn & Auto Sprint/Strafe  (Read 6472 times)

Offline DontWakeDad

• let him sleep
    • View Profile
- O L D   C O N F I G -

PREFACE
Greetings everyone!
Took a break from PS4 for awhile and just recently started playing again. I noticed some problems with my old configuration that I thought I could smoothen out. I am still using the Xim4, so this config is for that.
First- The hip turn speed was a bit slow and the reason for this was to combat the jittery movement. I've changed my curve a bit and increased the speed for hip while maintaining precise movement. In addition, I've added a 1-button 180 turn for quick turn arounds.
Second- The old configuration was based more towards assault rifles specifically and worked kind of weird with other weapons. I made this profile to accommodate all weapons.
I should mention that I am a low-sensitivity PC player, this config is geared more towards lower sensitivity players.

PREVIEW

This a full Last Stand match to display the config. The gameplay shows Assault Rifle/SMG. It was recorded pre-striker nerf in 1.8.2, after making a lot of adjustments to the previous config, I entered Last Stand and broke my high score with a 31-0 game. I've said this before and I'll say it again; I don't have the best aim, so this video does not fully justify the config!

CONFIGURATION
Mouse: G502
DPI: 3250
Polling: 1000

In-Game Settings
Sensitivity: 100
ADS Sens: 100
Dead Zone: 0

Full Configuration
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM4 [The Division - B E S T] START PASTE >>>
X4C: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:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

ADS:

>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAgQGCAoMDhASFBYYGhweICIkJjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Explanation:
With a more linear curve, it translated much better with all weapons. I tried to counter recoil in my old configuration but I think it was a bit counter-intuitive. I forced a bit more sensitivity in here while keeping the overall sensitivity low. This gave the ADS truly amazing control and precision, beyond what I thought I could get on this game. In addition, when you flick at high speeds, it completely max out the speed to overcome when people are hopping over things, dropping down, or switching targets mid shooting.

HIP:

X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAQIDBAUGBwgJCgsMDQ4PEBESEzI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Explanation: The idea of this is to replicate "flicking the stick" whenever you pass a certain threshold depending on the sensitivity that is entered. It should have slow movement when barely moving the mouse, then ramps up rapidly at moderate speed and swiping. The ramp up happens at a moderate speed so you can maintain it with enough time needed to turn around, as well as flicking back and forth to avoid damage like you would with the controller. The Y/X Ratio is set to 0.5, this is a personal preference and you can change it to whatever you prefer.

1-Button 180 Turn: This is keybound to "J" in the complete configuration.
To change this, go to the "Turn" Profile > Expand "Keyboard" > Replace (Left) and (Down) with the keybind you would like > Then, go into "Buttons" > Replace L3 with the same button you did with (Left) and (Down).

Auto Sprint/Strafe: I've added auto sprint and strafing by just hitting the movement keys. To strafe, you hit "W, A, W, D" one at a time. If you press "W+A" you'll do a 90 degree turn. You may even notice it in the video, so be careful to press them one at a time.

If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to ask and post!

HAVE FUN & ENJOY!

« Last Edit: 04:23 PM - 09/06/18 by DontWakeDad »
Mouse: G502            Configs: The Division 2: Config for ARs/SMGs/Rifles/Shotguns
DPI:      3250                          

Offline Nataliy

• I wish you a good day
    • View Profile

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
Tried again to download both ADS and Hip curves but it's still giving me the old curves.I'm not trying to download the full config ... only the curves for hip & ADS  ... (Xim4)

Offline DontWakeDad

• let him sleep
    • View Profile
Tried again to download both ADS and Hip curves but it's still giving me the old curves.I'm not trying to download the full config ... only the curves for hip & ADS  ... (Xim4)

Hmm, I just grabbed the codes from this page on my phone and entered them in a new profile and they are working, both ADS and Hip were tested just now.

If all else fails, download the entire profile and grab the ADS and Hip config from the set up and apply it to your profile.
Mouse: G502            Configs: The Division 2: Config for ARs/SMGs/Rifles/Shotguns

Offline Myersm50

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Myersm50
Waiting for Apex config as well... However with the older config I was able to have the most success with all of the sensitivity settings at 50% using 16k dpi.

Offline DontWakeDad

• let him sleep
    • View Profile
Update on the Apex Configuration:
I received my Apex- plugged in it and set up my keybinds, but instantly ran into an issue.

Turns out Xim Apex has a different translation of the left stick in comparison to the Xim4, when I tried to create the auto strafing for the Apex configuration, the camera just spins around due to a delay implemented to make the movement more controller authentic.
Well, this morning I thought all hope was lost! I had no motivation to continue creating the configuration if the movement didn't work correctly, I spoke with OBsIV to see if there was anything I could do to emulate the Xim4 movement and nothing seemed possible...
BUT! Nothing a little creativity couldn't fix!
I had an idea tonight to correct the movement and just recently tested it, seems to work so far.
There's still a ton of work to do, but there is hope!

Offline Domenic.HRO

• View Profile
Since the deployment of the 2nd beta and even with the gold release, I encountered movement problems with my G13. The movements are not fluid and my character tends to slip as if I have a latency.
The solution I found is to set left and right stick to 0 and left and right trigger to 100.
These setting can be changed in the analog section.

« Last Edit: 01:45 PM - 09/17/18 by Domenic.HRO »

Offline Domenic.HRO

• View Profile

Offline DontWakeDad

• let him sleep
    • View Profile
Sorry for such a long delay on the Apex configuration. Iíve ran into a lot of problems regarding the movement with auto sprinting/strafing with the Apex.
This caused me to either have:
A) auto sprint / strafing & a uniform ballistics/sensitivity for both ADS and Hip.
B) two separate settings for ADS and Hip (ideal) but no auto sprint / strafing.

I halted creating the Apex configuration since Iíve ran into this problem. Luckily, Obsiv implemented the feature I needed in the new beta firmware (20181109)!
With these of problems out of the way I will be working on The Division configuration again, I hope to it release soon.

At the moment, this is what is running smooth on the Apex Configuration:
-1-button 180 turn
-auto sprint/strafe
-higher hip sensitivity that doesnít jitter and still enables AA

Working on:
-mainly the ADS aiming settings, polishing up all settings
-grenade/consume wheel for easy selection
« Last Edit: 02:21 AM - 11/29/18 by DontWakeDad »

Offline mariiooxx

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Maurijo
Wen i check your video its luck like you are playng without aime asist ?

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: S13002932
Hi

Any update regarding Xim Apex  configuration  ?

Thanks
PS4 Pro 1tb SSD, 2tb hdd |Xim Apex 1000hz|Titan Two|Swiftpoint Z Mouse|Logitech G Pro wireless  16k dpi|Logitech G440 hardpad|Corsair K63 TKL keyboard |4k Samsung Uh750 27.9" monitor|Blue Yeti microphone|X-rocker pro 2.1 gaming chair 2016 model|Netduma R1 router♡ Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless headset♡Azeron Compact keypad  (expected to be delivered in March)  you really read all that ? :)

Offline jp1310

• View Profile
Hi

Any update regarding Xim Apex  configuration  ?

Thanks
Waiting anxiously too. Appreciate.

Offline Bananabrian

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: CallouS
- O L D   C O N F I G -

PREFACE
Greetings everyone!
Took a break from PS4 for awhile and just recently started playing again. I noticed some problems with my old configuration that I thought I could smoothen out. I am still using the Xim4, so this config is for that.
First- The hip turn speed was a bit slow and the reason for this was to combat the jittery movement. I've changed my curve a bit and increased the speed for hip while maintaining precise movement. In addition, I've added a 1-button 180 turn for quick turn arounds.
Second- The old configuration was based more towards assault rifles specifically and worked kind of weird with other weapons. I made this profile to accommodate all weapons.
I should mention that I am a low-sensitivity PC player, this config is geared more towards lower sensitivity players.

PREVIEW

This a full Last Stand match to display the config. The gameplay shows Assault Rifle/SMG. It was recorded pre-striker nerf in 1.8.2, after making a lot of adjustments to the previous config, I entered Last Stand and broke my high score with a 31-0 game. I've said this before and I'll say it again; I don't have the best aim, so this video does not fully justify the config!

CONFIGURATION
Mouse: G502
DPI: 3250

In-Game Settings
Sensitivity: 100
ADS Sens: 100
Dead Zone: 0

Full Configuration
>>> XIM4 [The Division - B E S T] START PASTE >>>
X4C: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:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

ADS:

X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAgQGCAoMDhASFBYYGhweICIkJjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Explanation:
With a more linear curve, it translated much better with all weapons. I tried to counter recoil in my old configuration but I think it was a bit counter-intuitive. I forced a bit more sensitivity in here while keeping the overall sensitivity low. This gave the ADS truly amazing control and precision, beyond what I thought I could get on this game. In addition, when you flick at high speeds, it completely max out the speed to overcome when people are hopping over things, dropping down, or switching targets mid shooting.

HIP:

X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAQIDBAUGBwgJCgsMDQ4PEBESEzI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Explanation: The idea of this is to replicate "flicking the stick" whenever you pass a certain threshold depending on the sensitivity that is entered. It should have slow movement when barely moving the mouse, then ramps up rapidly at moderate speed and swiping. The ramp up happens at a moderate speed so you can maintain it with enough time needed to turn around, as well as flicking back and forth to avoid damage like you would with the controller. The Y/X Ratio is set to 0.5, this is a personal preference and you can change it to whatever you prefer.

1-Button 180 Turn: This is keybound to "J" in the complete configuration.
To change this, go to the "Turn" Profile > Expand "Keyboard" > Replace (Left) and (Down) with the keybind you would like > Then, go into "Buttons" > Replace L3 with the same button you did with (Left) and (Down).

Auto Sprint/Strafe: I've added auto sprint and strafing by just hitting the movement keys. To strafe, you hit "W, A, W, D" one at a time. If you press "W+A" you'll do a 90 degree turn. You may even notice it in the video, so be careful to press them one at a time.

If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to ask and post!

HAVE FUN & ENJOY!
how do you turn off auto sprint??

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: S13002932
Map  sprint key to  something else   not   W  !
PS4 Pro 1tb SSD, 2tb hdd |Xim Apex 1000hz|Titan Two|Swiftpoint Z Mouse|Logitech G Pro wireless  16k dpi|Logitech G440 hardpad|Corsair K63 TKL keyboard |4k Samsung Uh750 27.9" monitor|Blue Yeti microphone|X-rocker pro 2.1 gaming chair 2016 model|Netduma R1 router♡ Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless headset♡Azeron Compact keypad  (expected to be delivered in March)  you really read all that ? :)

Offline tonez

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: dtonez
would this work for Divison 2?