XIM Community

Fortnite Settings Great Stats  (Read 6497 times)

Offline mikeyfnbrennan

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: mikeyfnbrennan2
Re: Fortnite Settings Great Stats
« Reply #30 on: 04:23 PM - 10/01/18 »
congrats to your mechanical abilities then, the large share of gamers would need a script to consistently do that
you might still get a few ingame reports though as the ingame spectator/replay system can make it look fishy, im not sure how epic handles several unjustified reports but on xbl you automatically get a timed ban when your xbl profile received too much negative feedback (despite it being valid or not)
(means i wouldnt exploit it in any possible situation to keep your account save)

Yeah I completely am with you, wasn't trying to take shots at you or anything when I replied to the one guy.
 I do appreciate the heads up.

Offline mikeyfnbrennan

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 06:50 PM - 10/05/18 »
As of 10/5/2018
Still musing the exact same settings as listed with now my mouse having G5 (G502) being my instant edit button (Left D-Pad).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6onl7MdnDcs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVgA-IHyUpY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mXEs6WePZ4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnWyL8Jf3sk

Offline mikeyfnbrennan

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 07:07 PM - 10/13/18 »
Updated thread, with full images and details that are needed.

Been messaged a lot about the binds I use and I realized I could've done a much better job at providing the details.

Offline Neo1001

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 12:33 AM - 10/14/18 »
Hey, I have your same hardware, and I tried your config, but how can you play with 40 hip? It was super slow for me with a 1950dpi!
I had to put it around 65!
And in this case I donít know if itís better to
Pump up the dpi to 4K and keep the hip lower!

Online Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 02:49 AM - 10/14/18 »
Hey, I have your same hardware, and I tried your config, but how can you play with 40 hip? It was super slow for me with a 1950dpi!

mouse sensitivities are a personal preference, you can copy everything from a a config but the sensitivity should be based on what you prefer
every player has a different dexterity, adjusting your sensitivity to your own dexterity level is how you achieve your accuracy optimum
most people have their accuracy optimum with slower sensitivities, which is something you can get used to very quickly
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline Neo1001

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 02:57 AM - 10/14/18 »

mouse sensitivities are a personal preference, you can copy everything from a a config but the sensitivity should be based on what you prefer
every player has a different dexterity, adjusting your sensitivity to your own dexterity level is how you achieve your accuracy optimum
most people have their accuracy optimum with slower sensitivities, which is something you can get used to very quickly
Yes sure, but I was just wondering how can he quickly do a 180 turn, because with his setup I need to go at least 30cm from left to right to do it, even more!
But yes, at the end it s personal preference!
Are there any difference in keeping dpi low and sensitivity high, or dpi high and sens low? Or it is the same?

Online Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 03:53 AM - 10/14/18 »
Yes sure, but I was just wondering how can he quickly do a 180 turn, because with his setup I need to go at least 30cm from left to right to do it, even more!
Are there any difference in keeping dpi low and sensitivity high, or dpi high and sens low? Or it is the same?

70-80cm per 360į is not all that uncommon among pc pro players, you do that by aiming with your whole arm instead of making wrist movements
but make sure to use the very same synchronization and dpi as shown in the config, otherwise your sensitivity will be different to the one from the config
(if the config uses sync off then you also need to use the same polling rate too)

your dpi should always be high with a low sensitivity for the best mouse movements, the perfect dpi range is 3000-4000 dpi
you can find an explanation for that in this tutorial :)
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=65749.0
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Offline Neo1001

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 07:18 AM - 10/14/18 »

70-80cm per 360į is not all that uncommon among pc pro players, you do that by aiming with your whole arm instead of making wrist movements
but make sure to use the very same synchronization and dpi as shown in the config, otherwise your sensitivity will be different to the one from the config
(if the config uses sync off then you also need to use the same polling rate too)

your dpi should always be high with a low sensitivity for the best mouse movements, the perfect dpi range is 3000-4000 dpi

I had his config exactly the same, same mouse, same polling rate, same dpi and same profile configuration, I guess for me it s just too low sensivity!

If it s better to have high dpi and low sensitivity, shouldnt I go for 12k dpi then instead of 3-4k as you said is the perfect range?

Thank you

Online Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 08:36 AM - 10/14/18 »

I had his config exactly the same, same mouse, same polling rate, same dpi and same profile configuration, I guess for me it s just too low sensivity!

If it s better to have high dpi and low sensitivity, shouldnt I go for 12k dpi then instead of 3-4k as you said is the perfect range?

Thank you

yes definitely go for 3000-4000 dpi, you can check out the tutorial i linked above if you want to learn more about dpi and how it applies to your xim and its sensitivity

you also verified that you use the same xim synchronization setting, right?

Offline Neo1001

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 09:20 AM - 10/14/18 »

Thank you

yes definitely go for 3000-4000 dpi, you can check out the tutorial i linked above if you want to learn more about dpi and how it applies to your xim and its sensitivity

you also verified that you use the same xim synchronization setting, right?
Yes, for this config I selected default as he did, even tho I always had common!
Donít see much differences, where is there AA stronger? The only difference I see is a change of sensitivity between the 2

Online Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 09:24 AM - 10/14/18 »
common and default will basically feel identical with slower mouse movements, default is a little bit more responsive though
its the other way round with mid to high sensitivities, then common is better

Offline Neo1001

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 10:13 AM - 10/14/18 »
common and default will basically feel identical with slower mouse movements, default is a little bit more responsive though
Ok thank you for the inputs, gonna try both!! And I ll keep dpi at 4k

Offline mikeyfnbrennan

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 05:59 PM - 10/17/18 »
Ok thank you for the inputs, gonna try both!! And I ll keep dpi at 4k

Did you find any improvements?

Offline mikeyfnbrennan

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 06:15 PM - 01/12/19 »
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=sj_FYIuWmXY

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=3xCe0W3hr9E

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=ynxZ7_k74ow

As of 2019, still running same settings and updates. Not updated to date on the newer firmwares or anything.

Im running Ftnt-Hip-P4.5
« Last Edit: 06:21 PM - 01/12/19 by mikeyfnbrennan »

Online idkwtf

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 09:49 PM - 01/12/19 »
A few questions for op

Are you still using Sony nav?

With this sensitivity and dpi is your 360 roughly 45cm?

How do you ramp rush with floor/wall/ramp? Isn't that hard with g8 being floor? I feel like it would slow me down taking pointer finger off left click to hit g8 button