XIM Community

Fortnite Settings Great Stats  (Read 13441 times)

Offline Rapha

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: zZigZagHD
Re: Fortnite Settings Great Stats
« Reply #15 on: 08:53 AM - 09/07/18 »
Is that a secret ? :D

Offline Rapha

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 04:52 PM - 09/08/18 »
U have 17 K/D thanks to cronusmax (script aim abuse, etc ...). People like you should be forbidden to share their config. You have no merit !    >:(  Enjoy your high K/D  :D

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #17 on: 08:43 PM - 09/08/18 »
There may be something going on with AA while shooting (AA mod enabled with ADS + Shooting). But he may just be tapping ADS in a firefight as it doesn't happen all the time.

Using a CM while streaming is risky - I'll give him the benefit of the doubt as it looks more like tapping than a script.

Just a heads up - Xim.tech is not a sponsor of your channel, they don't sponsor anyone. I recommend changing that. Equipment you use, sure. Sponsor, no.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Rapha

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 08:57 PM - 09/10/18 »
Even a blind person would see that he cheats.

Offline Sl3vin

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 06:42 AM - 09/11/18 »
Because his k/d?
Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB Konsole
SteelSeries Rival 300 @ 4.000 DPI
SteelSeries Apex M750 TKL
SteelSeries DeX
Asus VG275Q

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 08:10 AM - 09/13/18 »
Because his k/d?

no the way he is zooming with his weapons
you will notice he continously zooms in and out extremly fast, this is a method to abuse the games aim assist
theres a strong target lock when you zoom in with the gun, with this method you hardly have to aim as the aim assists lock on does most of the work by just zooming in and out very fast

while doing this isnt a cheat but just a game mechanic abuse, using a script to further exploit this is regarded as cheating
eg a script that continuously spams zoom in/out at a extremly fast rate

its tough to say if the zooming in this video is script based or human clicks, but if you want to try it for yourself then zoom at a low rate as the epic support desk consideres this banable if you get report ingame or via video proof (and the zoom rate looks like a script)
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline Rapha

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 11:47 AM - 09/13/18 »
He is missing no bullet with his AR because he has no bloom. That is impossible without cheating.

Offline Sl3vin

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 12:21 PM - 09/13/18 »
Where du you guys know that? Do u have an example?
SteelSeries DeX
Asus VG275Q

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 12:39 PM - 09/13/18 »
Where du you guys know that? Do u have an example?

just watch the latest video on his youtube channel, when he shoots with the scar pay attention to the character model itself
you will see the zoom stutter there the best as the character is permanently skipping back and forth due to the rezooming

overall he seems to be a phenomenal player and this might very well be human inputs, after all he can indeed be just that good
but just like with every other player abusing the rezooming mechanic theres a (small) chance its an actual script cheat via eg a titan two

as antithesis said, ill give him the benefit of the doubt
his building and positioning are really good, its not like he wins those games only because of the zooming abuse
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Offline Sl3vin

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 12:49 PM - 09/15/18 »
I have a Titan two, too (lol) and i tryed a aim abuse script today. I can tell you guys its horrible. When i press LT it zooms in and out so freaking fast that i cant hit anything. Dont know how the op do that
SteelSeries DeX
Asus VG275Q

Offline Rapha

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 05:00 PM - 09/16/18 »
Ask him  :D ::)

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 08:34 AM - 09/17/18 »
sorry but i will not give further instructions on how to abuse this mechanic, it is extremly easy to spot ingame when someone is spectating you and the report function with a matching text is just one controller button away
i wouldnt risk it, this exploit will soon be removed from the game anyway

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 05:12 PM - 09/17/18 »
sorry but i will not give further instructions on how to abuse this mechanic, it is extremly easy to spot ingame when someone is spectating you and the report function with a matching text is just one controller button away
i wouldnt risk it, this exploit will soon be removed from the game anyway

I highly doubt it will be removed, itís literally been in since day one and I would randomly do it since I started playing, not something I abuse though as I donít ads with my mouse but L2 on the Nav so itís a little slower also I play with my mouse pad on my lap ( donít know why, just feels comfortable )
| Apex ~ Zowie FK2 ~ Azeron Compact ~ G440 ~ Astro A40 TR ~ PS4 |

Offline mikeyfnbrennan

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: mikeyfnbrennan2
« Reply #28 on: 06:23 AM - 10/01/18 »
He is missing no bullet with his AR because he has no bloom. That is impossible without cheating.

So just decided today to check the thread and yeah lol I'm not cheating?

I'm not using a script, or CM, or Titan. I'm tapping my aim ads and fire button without a full on spray therefore the AA gets used to its maximum ability.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 08:13 AM - 10/01/18 »
congrats to your mechanical abilities then, the large share of gamers would need a script to consistently do that
you might still get a few ingame reports though as the ingame spectator/replay system can make it look fishy, im not sure how epic handles several unjustified reports but on xbl you automatically get a timed ban when your xbl profile received too much negative feedback (despite it being valid or not)
(means i wouldnt exploit it in any possible situation to keep your account save)