XIM Community

Fortnite idea for those who want to dominate  (Read 1113 times)

Offline LolPop

• I am potato
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Fortnite idea for those who want to dominate
« on: 09:20 PM - 09/04/18 »
You know those so-called android boxes ? (Which you connect to your TV, pretty much like a gaming console)

Imagine having this connected to your TV / Monitor , connecting a controller to that Android Box, they should work with the Xbox and PS4 controllers and connecting a XIM to that controller and playing with mouse and keyboard.

Even if the Fortnite devs dont want people to use controllers on the mobile game, there are still those android emulators for PC like Bluestacks which I promise you will add Fortnite support on day 1 when it is available for everyone.

Although I despise fortnite, the sheer ownage would be really satisfying. Playing with a keyboard and mouse vs touchscreen LOSERS HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAH

YOU DESERVE EVERY BIT OF IT PEASANTS !!!!!

Offline Phil Ashio

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Fortnite idea for those who want to dominate
« Reply #1 on: 08:28 AM - 09/05/18 »
But what if they start moving left and right? Then you won't know what the hell is going on.
"MW ST1 users are an inferior species and an evolutionary abomination" - On the Origin of Species, Charles Darwin

Offline Duke3d

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10:47 AM - 09/05/18 »
dat un-hitable strafe...
sudo apt-get install GoldenPistol

Offline G502Killer

• MVP
  • Please Delete My Account
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Delete
« Reply #3 on: 11:24 AM - 09/05/18 »
Afaik you can't use a controller on mobile fortnite. There are apps that emulate touch screen motions with controller, but they aren't that good afaik.

MKB emulating controller emulating touchscreen.

You should try it, it probably is really hard to strafe in gunfights on mobile.
Please Delete My Account

Offline Duke3d

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 02:16 PM - 09/05/18 »
I laterally LOL'ed.
sudo apt-get install GoldenPistol

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #5 on: 03:51 PM - 09/05/18 »
LolPop likes Fortnite because it rewards stationary gameplay, strafing creates bloom.

But he does prefer to compete against mobile players while using a Xim. I guess the console guys are still too hard to beat with their aiming and their bullets and their bricks and stuff.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline LolPop

• I am potato
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 04:36 PM - 09/05/18 »
LolPop likes Fortnite because it rewards stationary gameplay, strafing creates bloom.

But he does prefer to compete against mobile players while using a Xim. I guess the console guys are still too hard to beat with their aiming and their bullets and their bricks and stuff.

Yes, that's true, problem ?

If I wanted to "compete" I'd be playing on PC with all those tryhards. I like to play like I dont care and still annihilate people. I like it when it's easy. Gaming = entertainment not a sport for me. And entertainment = owning defenseless players.

Offline LolPop

• I am potato
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04:38 PM - 09/05/18 »
Afaik you can't use a controller on mobile fortnite. There are apps that emulate touch screen motions with controller, but they aren't that good afaik.

MKB emulating controller emulating touchscreen.

You should try it, it probably is really hard to strafe in gunfights on mobile.

I don't strafe in gunfights at all. I OWN people who do as long as the game doesnt compensate them with more aim assist and stuff like that.

Offline LolPop

• I am potato
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 04:42 PM - 09/05/18 »
Can you imagine if there were downvotes on this forum ? I would have 1M downvotes lol.

Even on reddit I got downvoted over and over, account after account until I figured out a way to pretend to be a good guy in 1 or 2 major, random posts that I don't care about where I get 100 upvotes and then I destroy people and get downvoted again lol.

Though seriously, if you're playing a shooter on a touchscreen you deserve to be slaughtered.

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: ceebs_63
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
« Reply #9 on: 01:47 AM - 09/06/18 »
Can you imagine if there were downvotes on this forum ? I would have 1M downvotes lol.

Even on reddit I got downvoted over and over, account after account until I figured out a way to pretend to be a good guy in 1 or 2 major, random posts that I don't care about where I get 100 upvotes and then I destroy people and get downvoted again lol.

Though seriously, if you're playing a shooter on a touchscreen you deserve to be slaughtered.
I'd upvote you every time. You're comedy gold!

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro + Crucial MX500 1TB, Xbox Series X, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Aorus AMP500, AKG K702, Creative Sound Blaster X7, iFi Zen DAC v2, iFi Zen CAN, Eve Spectrum 4K 144Hz.

LIAN LI A4 H2O, ASRock Z690M-ITX/ax, Intel Core i5 12400, EK-AIO Basic 240, Crucial 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 980 Pro Gen4 2TB, Crucial MX500 1TB, KFA2 RTX 3080 SG, Cooler Master V850 SFX Gold and if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #10 on: 03:48 AM - 09/06/18 »
Indeed, by other touchscreen gamers.

It's funny when console peasants call mobile users peasants...

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Brutalimp

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 05:26 PM - 09/08/18 »
The autism is real

Offline netdomon

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: xbox
  • PSN ID: -