XIM Community

Battlefield V Beta ST?  (Read 16530 times)

Offline Phil Ashio

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Battlefield V Beta ST?
« Reply #45 on: 10:42 PM - 09/04/18 »
Yeah, the long spawn in time is painful especially after BF1. And who thought it was a good idea to have to wait 8 seconds to spawn on a squad member after that long respawn time? Half the time the spawn on squad option doesn't even work and you have to manually go to the respawn map instead of it doing so automatically. it's not worth seeing what your squad is doing.

I'm not even going to go into the graphics because they outright feel incomplete like the rest of the game. I kept getting this weird LOD switching issue on the snow map where it just kept flickering from higher quality assets to lower quality assets the entire time. Regardless of distance.

Otherwise I like the feel of the combat. I don't mean aiming obviously, which is a mess I don't know if an ST can fix. But I like the TTK and the way the bullet feels interacting with the enemy.  Also, the netcode has been really good.

People suspected Dice delayed it because they didn't want to compete with RDR and BO4 or the controversies. However, it's become really obvious they truly delayed it for quality reasons. The game should have been delayed another half a year. I do think it will be a great game eventually. It's a typical Dice thing where they release a game and then a year later they get it in shipping shape. It's kind of a relief though that I have one less game to worry about competing for my gaming time.

Offline PixelSquish

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: TahiniMeanie
« Reply #46 on: 11:09 PM - 09/04/18 »
definitely looks better with film grain turned off.

I think DICE tried to slow things down a bit from BF1 and its more arcade like feel. It's gonna take a little bit of getting used to but I think it will be worth it. Definitely looks and feels more realistic than BF1. Just compare Rotterdam to Amiens and you'll know what I mean.

Offline imoanbackwards

• Her name's Naomi, that's I moan backwards.
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: imoanbackwards
« Reply #47 on: 01:38 AM - 09/05/18 »
Ok I concur with Battlefront 2 ST
Sensitivity 90%
Zoom sen 180%
Stick acceleration 0%
Dead zone 22%
Axial dead zone 15%
FOV 90
Motion blur 0%
Film grain off

Game is so much better and no more jitters. ADS is a tiny bit off but I'm dominating in conquest at the moment

Online mjboor911

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 02:24 AM - 09/05/18 »
Added RML's anti aim assist curve to by previous Battlefornt 2 ST setup, and absolutley love it!! The only real issue is the slightest of mico movement in ADS (pixel size), only very slighlty a little grainy, but I hardly notice it.

I'll try and get some video footage of gameplay tomorrow.

Can you copy your config and share it with us please

Offline Bpoint0815

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 03:05 AM - 09/05/18 »
Try GOW4, Dz 22/15 ADS jitter is almost "gone" hip feels a little bit "strange "

Offline ijneb

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 05:01 AM - 09/05/18 »
Try bf3 st is the best for me

Offline Phil Ashio

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 09:23 AM - 09/05/18 »
Try the COD STs. I tried the PS4 black ops 3 and mwr STs on Xbox with a deadzone of 26 and they felt better than any of the Dice ones.

Offline imoanbackwards

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 11:14 AM - 09/05/18 »
Here is my set up. I forgot to mention I have a curve on hip. I believe it is closer to Lupo curve the Lupo then RML

Sorry I don't know how to condense the bottom into a box

>>> XIM4 [Star Wars Battlefront II CURVE] START PASTE >>>
X4C: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:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<
« Last Edit: 11:19 AM - 09/05/18 by imoanbackwards »

Offline toobhed

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 12:00 PM - 09/05/18 »
imoanbackwards I wanted to try your config but I get a paste error, looks like it is formatted correctly.  Anyone else able to use it?

I won't pass judgment until the real product, previous betas have looked worse but I do say it is not as pretty as I thought it would be.  enemies are hard to pick out from the background, it is either too dark or washed out.  I am sure they will get it right, and probably a year after release.  I hope that the rent a server program is not as messed up as it was in BF1 that was just awful.  Tanks still suck...bad...

Offline MisterWicked1

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: MisterWicked1
« Reply #54 on: 12:30 PM - 09/05/18 »
imoanbackwards I wanted to try your config but I get a paste error, looks like it is formatted correctly.  Anyone else able to use it?

I won't pass judgment until the real product, previous betas have looked worse but I do say it is not as pretty as I thought it would be.  enemies are hard to pick out from the background, it is either too dark or washed out.  I am sure they will get it right, and probably a year after release.  I hope that the rent a server program is not as messed up as it was in BF1 that was just awful.  Tanks still suck...bad...

You using a Xim Apex? Copied fine for me

Offline Geno782

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 01:04 PM - 09/05/18 »
Very buggy beta holy balls. Feels more like alpha.

Staying off this until release, no ST feels good.

Offline imoanbackwards

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 01:42 PM - 09/05/18 »

Make sure to get the whole thing. Scroll far right to copy it as it is super super long code. I didn't know how to place it in the easy copy boxes I've seen when sharing the Xim settings

Offline TSARGA

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: SkubaniecTSARGA
« Reply #57 on: 08:06 PM - 09/05/18 »
What really confuses me is that the Panzerfaust works perfectly fine in ADS.

Offline TheCityWok

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Cityfriedrice
« Reply #58 on: 10:06 PM - 09/05/18 »
Easily the most broken thing in the game. Whatever spiderman is almost out...fuk this beta.

Offline imoanbackwards

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 12:39 AM - 09/06/18 »
Easily the most broken thing in the game. Whatever spiderman is almost out...fuk this beta.

Yep my copy of Spiderman was shipped today :)