XIM Community

Battlefield V Beta ST?  (Read 10392 times)

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Battlefield V Beta ST?
« Reply #105 on: 07:26 PM - 09/11/18 »
I'm not going to pull the trigger on this one... maybe 3 months after launch or at is first sale.
XIM APEX + Titan Two
PS4 Pro - ASUS VG245H 24" - Astro A40 TR MixAmp - Razer Orbweaver - Tt Esports Ventus R Modded - Hyper XL

Offline Nimbus

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 10:41 PM - 09/11/18 »
This is very usefull.

Not any more, the beta has ended  :-)

Still useful for like the first 5 days of release.

Offline Metallicaaaaaa

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 02:27 AM - 09/13/18 »
Just wait for mist to make one. Go play fortnite

Offline Taktikz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Taktikz
« Reply #108 on: 03:11 AM - 09/13/18 »
As with BF5 I'm sure they will improve the look mechanic, it feels very bugged and incomplete. But beside the cucked SJW marketing I'm not feeling this one. This will be the first Battlefield title I'm passing on since Bad Company 2. There's something super off feeling with the gameplay... Maybe Firestorm will change my mind, but it'll have to be pretty amazing to compete with Blackout.

I am feeling the same mate, I didn't really enjoy the BETA. It just doesn't feel like Battlefield. Feels a lot more slow paced and you don't feel like you're in a large scale war as much... 

This will be the first ever Battlefield I pass on if I don't buy it... I'll most likely still get it, but you're right, something does feel "off" with this BF V. I get what they're trying to do, make everything more squad orientated, which I like, but it just slows the pace of the game up drastically.

Offline lmulli

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 09:23 AM - 09/13/18 »
I'm not going to pull the trigger on this one... maybe 3 months after launch or at is first sale.

I've put a message in to PSN in order to try and cancel my pre-order.  Perhaps when it drops to like a tenner in a year or so.

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 01:38 PM - 09/13/18 »
Yeah, I mean I play Battlefield since 1942 (2002). Love it. BF1 was refreshing interesting take... great BETA but the game felt shallow content lacking at launch... and this one, feels even more... I will wait for content.

Like the reduction of explosives, and other things. I'm not problem to be more arcade-ish because I'm and old folk and I can't do the things I did in my youth less responsible days, and just want to play with my friends and have fun, my try-harding days are long gone.

I despise all the back-lash they got, for is history inaccuracy and female role pushing. I have ancestors who fought and died in that war, I don't think they give a [email protected]#$% what a videogame-product will do. Is only a product, what they fight was for the freedom that we have to buy this stupidity if we want or not.

I will never underestimate the power of women... I mean all the wars we fought is for power... power to attract women so, there you go they have a HUGE involvement.
« Last Edit: 01:42 PM - 09/13/18 by alanmcgregor »
XIM APEX + Titan Two
PS4 Pro - ASUS VG245H 24" - Astro A40 TR MixAmp - Razer Orbweaver - Tt Esports Ventus R Modded - Hyper XL

Offline LITHE

• ig: gregrosolowski
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kent C Strait
« Reply #111 on: 01:00 AM - 09/15/18 »
I lot of people loved BF1 and even though it was a great game on its own, I think this is where the franchise took a wrong turn. Battlefield is losing its more tactical team play, along with gadgets and tools that you were able to use to your advantage. The team play now feels very forced, burdensome and frustrating.

I remember in BF3 how if you had a good gunner in the attack chopper you were almost unstoppable. But if 2 members of the opposing team worked together with a soflam and javaline that chopper was almost done for.  I remember when you were in a tank battle it was the best feeling when a heroic engineer would run behind and begin repairing. Playing online with my buddies we stayed as a tight group because it made all the difference. Now we just sort of drift apart and do our own thing. I feel like they toned back on this so timid n00bs to the series wont be intimidated by the tactical gameplay.

And yes, I know exactly who I sound like... They ruined Battlefield!

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 11:15 AM - 09/15/18 »
Project Reality (Battlefield 2 "Mod") THAT IS TEAMWORK and TACTIC, can.t beat it, I still played once in a while.
XIM APEX + Titan Two

Offline Bringer Mortis

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 11:09 AM - 09/16/18 »
Played BF since 1942 (2002). BFV is the first one I'm taking a pass on. The beta made my decision to go with RDR2 so at least I have something to look forward to.

Now if EA had listened to their fan base and built Bad Company 3 well then there would've been something to get excited about.

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 01:10 PM - 09/16/18 »
Played BF since 1942 (2002). BFV is the first one I'm taking a pass on. The beta made my decision to go with RDR2 so at least I have something to look forward to.

Now if EA had listened to their fan base and built Bad Company 3 well then there would've been something to get excited about.
Same here, I have my eyes on RDR2. I actually start to play with controller again to recover some dexterity that I used to have when I play the first one.

Got the feel that XIM won't be able to support it. Rockstar's look mechanics are awful.
XIM APEX + Titan Two

Offline Bringer Mortis

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 03:09 PM - 09/16/18 »

Same here, I have my eyes on RDR2. I actually start to play with controller again to recover some dexterity that I used to have when I play the first one.

Got the feel that XIM won't be able to support it. Rockstar's look mechanics are awful.

Hoping we get proven wrong with the look mechanics between RDR2 and XIM Apex. Would be nice to have a solid shooter to play this fall.