XIM Community

PUBG Curves  (Read 484 times)

Offline Xero8

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Exer08
PUBG Curves
« on: 08:09 PM - 08/30/18 »
I'm looking for some PUBG Curves i can use. I saw the XIM Apex forum and they have them there but I don't know how to convert them over and I am REALLY bad at trying to recreate them.

Offline crunchypickle

• View Profile
Re: PUBG Curves
« Reply #1 on: 06:44 PM - 08/31/18 »
I am looking for some good ones as well for the XIM4 for PUBG on Xbox One. Is it one of the games that feels ok without a curve? I would try it myself but I haven't bought it yet, not sure if I wanna spend the 30 bucks and find out it doesnt play well with the XIM4.

Offline PUBzZz

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06:54 PM - 09/04/18 »
It's well worth the $30. I have had the game since it came out last December. It's come a very long way on Xbox.  There will soon be a training mode added so Mist will be able to make a legit ST for the game. 

Right now there is no perfect XIM setup but there is more than enough ideas on here to get something "Workable" for you to play. This game takes practice and the only way to do that is to play.

I use the "RML Simple setup" he posted for PubG.
Xbox 1 | PS4
Steelseries Rival 600 | 12k @1000 hz
Logitech G440 Hard pad
Netduma
BenQ XL2420T
Astro A40 + Mixamp

Offline Th3ku5hk1ng

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Th3 Ku5H K1NG
« Reply #3 on: 01:12 AM - 09/08/18 »
Bump. I'm only looking for curves and ST's for PUBG XIM4

Offline Gr8 T8r

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Gr8 T8r
  • PSN ID: Gr8_T8r
« Reply #4 on: 05:29 PM - 09/12/18 »
I’ve honestly just been using Henry’s curve. I’ve used it on other games like overwatch as well and it seems to stop “overturning” and it allows you to flick the mouse with ease and no lose of movement.

Henry’s Circe:

X4MB: AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAoUHigyPEZQWmRobHB0eHyAhIiM :X4MB