XIM Community

PUBG Final Straw  (Read 812 times)

Offline safeman2014

• View Profile
PUBG Final Straw
« on: 02:54 AM - 08/30/18 »
hi guys been using my xim4 for since the release of pubg I've tried all different configs read hours of posts  can't seem to get the right setting it's just when shooting it's bouncing all the place  I don't know whether I've got the sensitivity too high or I'm using the wrong Mouse Mat keyboard mouse monitor. my monitors Asus about 5 yeas old I run it at 1080p on the Xbox One X my mouse is a Logitech g303 12000dpi pollrate 1000 and  keyboard  TT USB  mouse mat SteelSeries QcK soft cloth. I was using Plants vs Zombies garden Warfare 2 with lithes curves which wasn't too bad  but then they done the updates and it just doesn't feel right since the last couple of updates I switched back to the Battlefield hardline config I went back to the original pub g config and can't aim for sh*t lol any convex or suggestions would be really appreciated thanks very much......should I switch to apex for more support

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: PUBG Final Straw
« Reply #1 on: 08:34 AM - 08/30/18 »
How does Battlefield feel with your setup (without using curves or any of the other advanced settings)? If it feels good, then the issue is PUBG. We've marked this game with a "U" in our support list and settings list. This is because it's aiming has unpredictable behavior that XIM can't work around.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline Xero8

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Exer0TV
« Reply #2 on: 02:18 PM - 08/30/18 »
How does Battlefield feel with your setup (without using curves or any of the other advanced settings)? If it feels good, then the issue is PUBG. We've marked this game with a "U" in our support list and settings list. This is because it's aiming has unpredictable behavior that XIM can't work around.

Ahhh so since the update thats why I can't just line up shots anymore slowly? Cause everytime I try to recorrect the aimer just feels like it cant just sway slowly it like bounces/jumps everywhere. Also for deadzones and stuff too I just don't know whats viable on the 4 anymore lol.
« Last Edit: 02:35 PM - 08/30/18 by Xero8 »

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #3 on: 04:31 PM - 08/30/18 »
We mark all games that have poor aiming systems with a U here: http://xim.tech/games. Ideally we wouldn't support them since the developer did such a terrible job, but, we do because of how popular they are.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline safeman2014

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12:43 AM - 09/01/18 »
Thanks for the replys ya not bad on battlefield. Just that I watch people on there PUBG and there aim looks so much better than mine and am good at online gaming mmmm might wait for red dead redemption 2 give this a big rest lol