XIM Community

[RML'S Curve] PUBG Config (TOP NA & EU TPP/FPP PLAYER)  (Read 16000 times)

Offline ithinkfit

• View Profile
Re: [RML'S Curve] PUBG Config (TOP NA & EU TPP/FPP PLAYER)
« Reply #15 on: 08:51 AM - 09/21/18 »
I’d like to give this config a try but my mouse only has a max dpi of 6k the poll rate is 1000hz. Does this mean I cannot use this config? I only got my xim yesterday so I’m a total nub.

Just use this to adjust your sensitivity to your DPI.  Put in his DPI and sent, then your DPI... it'll tell you what to put your sensitivity at.
http://www.csgosetup.com/dpi-calculator/

Offline GrantVXR

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 12:40 PM - 09/21/18 »
Nice one thank you. Guessing I do both hip and ads through that calculator? My sense come out very high! My hip will be 190 and ads 320?! Unable to play atm to see what itís loke but does that sound feasible? My current sens is 20!
« Last Edit: 01:00 PM - 09/21/18 by GrantVXR »

Offline GrantVXR

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 01:33 AM - 09/22/18 »
Settings all in and it feels great!! I had to add some smoothing that was it!! Thank you for all your help.

Offline MrDood

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 07:44 AM - 10/07/18 »
Thanks for posting and helping first-time XIM and Mouse/Keyboard users.

I have a Logitech G502.

1) What do you use to parachute with this config?

2) Where in the XIM Apex Manager app can I see/edit the config for looting?

3) Looting seems like it will be the biggest learning curve. Any advice for creating an aux config (maybe to use the arrow keys and mouse buttons)?

Appreciate any help.

Offline rizy

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 05:20 AM - 10/10/18 »
MrDood,

1) you do not need a separate setting to parachute in PubG. The only game I believe parachuting is an issue was the BlackOut beta because it was a completely different sens. than the in game aiming system.

2)Looting is still kinda slow with the setup I use but its not terrible, In the apex manager under your button assignments you can click on the 3 dots and you will see a Primary/secondary option.
For me I use "Tab" for inventory and on my primary I have the bumpers bound to Alt/CapsLock for Camera and hold breath/3rd person aim. Under secondary I bind the bumpers to Left and right arrow keys and the Up/down on the Dpad to Up/Down arrow keys. This allows me to fully navigate my inventory using the arrow keys. And the quick scroll will be bound to your Mouse buttons.

Another thing alot of people do because the looting system can get bugged and keep autoscrolling to the top of the list is bind your mouse wheel Scroll Up/Down to your right stick. This is done by clicking on the 3 dots under the Movement setting.

3) I havent had a need to create an Aux config for looting, One reason I dont do this is because it would require you to bind some key to trigger that Config, and I seem to find myself always getting shot in the @#$% while Im trying to loot someone. I find it hard enough to close my inventory and find cover the last thing I want is to get stuck in a Aux config because I forgot to toggle off of it back to the Hip Profile.

Hope this Helps

Offline rizy

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 05:31 AM - 10/10/18 »
Maybe it's just me but I just realized that by unchecking the Inherit box under your ADS profile and binding your left bumper to shift while removing shift from your sprint key. This allows your to use shift for both sprint and hold breath just like on PC. This is for those that use Type B.

I'm not sure if by doing this any other behavior of the profile is changed but I find this makes it a whole lot easier to hold breath while sniping/ADS.

This may be old news but I figured I would share anyways.

Offline GitGud

• MVP
  • THE PUBG GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 10:27 AM - 10/10/18 »
Maybe it's just me but I just realized that by unchecking the Inherit box under your ADS profile and binding your left bumper to shift while removing shift from your sprint key. This allows your to use shift for both sprint and hold breath just like on PC. This is for those that use Type B.

I'm not sure if by doing this any other behavior of the profile is changed but I find this makes it a whole lot easier to hold breath while sniping/ADS.

This may be old news but I figured I would share anyways.

No issues with that. You can't sprint while in ADS so it's not affecting any functions.
My Current Setup + CouchMaster Review | PUBG Config | Warface Config | XIM Apex | Xbox One X |
SteelSeries Rival 600 | SteelSeries Dex | SteelSeries Apex M500 | SteelSeries Siberia 800 | Turtle Beach Stream Mic | 27' iiyama G-Master | CouchMaster Cycon

Offline GrantVXR

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 11:42 AM - 10/11/18 »
Nice one!! Iím trying to get my config as close to pc as possible so thatís a massive help!!! Thanks guys!

Offline RML

• MVP
  • L1vE DiFfeR3nT
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 11:58 AM - 10/11/18 »
I may go back to this curve now since the turn speed increase.
XXX | C:M$ | XIM APEX | Latest | BenQ 24" Monitor | Pad: Steel Series 9HD | Sony Nav | A: Sennheiser 650's/Mod mic/Sound Blaster X7 | M: G502 | D: 12,000 | P: 1000 | AAA Setup [on]

Anti Aim Assist curves for ANY Game - http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=49063.0
BO4 Advanced Setup - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=71097.msg718710#msg718710
Destiny 2 Advanced Settings - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=56658.msg626940#msg626940

Offline GitGud

• MVP
  • THE PUBG GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 12:48 PM - 10/11/18 »
I may go back to this curve now since the turn speed increase.

You should. It's only needed for hip now tho no curve for ADS or Targeting
My Current Setup + CouchMaster Review | PUBG Config | Warface Config | XIM Apex | Xbox One X |
SteelSeries Rival 600 | SteelSeries Dex | SteelSeries Apex M500 | SteelSeries Siberia 800 | Turtle Beach Stream Mic | 27' iiyama G-Master | CouchMaster Cycon

Offline GitGud

• MVP
  • THE PUBG GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 04:48 AM - 10/12/18 »
I will be posting GitGud v4.0 once the update comes to live server. So far it's amazing! Sensitivity is so nice in game now.

Offline GrantVXR

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 12:20 PM - 10/12/18 »
Looking forward to it dude 😁

Offline Hitless

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 12:50 PM - 10/13/18 »
I will be posting GitGud v4.0 once the update comes to live server. So far it's amazing! Sensitivity is so nice in game now.

Don't tease me!!!!! I want it now!!!!
XBox One X
G502 Gaming Mouse
Corsair Strafe RGB mechanical gaming keyboard
CloudX HyperX headphones
Standard Xbox one controller with Stereo Headset Adapter

Offline venom1stas

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 11:27 AM - 10/14/18 »
Hi,

Thank you for the profile.
I am having a few problems:

Free look is amazing and pc like however when aiming ( hip or ads) the sensitivity goes way down. This makes it really weird because when you are running and all of sudden your mouse slows way down my brain cant compensate, my brain expects the scope to be way over there but it lags behind due to this sensitivity drop.

Is there any way to make aim down sight and hip aim AS fast as when you just run and look around? I had mixed success by upping AA to 10 but there is still delay while it actually reaches top speed.

P.S my response rate in xim settings is default 125 mhz

Many thanks   :D

« Last Edit: 11:58 AM - 10/14/18 by venom1stas »

Offline RML

• MVP
  • L1vE DiFfeR3nT
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 11:53 AM - 10/14/18 »
The higher sensitivity is a step in the right direction. Sadly the acceleration is still there though and makes it unnecessarily difficult to aim. I get pretty good at the game if it's all that I play (I get used to it). It reminds me of playing Gears of War. I feel like I have to retrain my brain every time I take a break from it.

Then I go play Blackout and the controls feel super smooth and it's literally pick up and play, everything is right with the world. It makes it really difficult to go back to PUBG sadly, I still love the game though. It's just a shiny terd unfortunately. Broken by something that would be so simple to fix.. and yet, as with everything else they typically do. Bluehole refuses to work on the real problems.

I mean come on, seriously? There excuse is "it should be hard!" What? There's hard and then there's "Let's give them no Aim Assist and let's not stop there, let's throw in some timed acceleration just to frustrate them a little more!"

The crazy thing is some of these players have gotten really good with their scuff controllers (or probably XIM's). I literally couldn't hit the side of a barn with a controller and this game, it's ridiculous! Every match I typically see someone else who feels the same. Poor guy can't hit me if I'm standing still. I juke a little and he empties his clip, only to reload and miss 90% of his second clip as well. Then I shoot him in the face and M$ makes a little extra money when the poor sap has to buy a new controller.

There you go, it's a conspiracy. They want to sell controllers!  :P
XXX | C:M$ | XIM APEX | Latest | BenQ 24" Monitor | Pad: Steel Series 9HD | Sony Nav | A: Sennheiser 650's/Mod mic/Sound Blaster X7 | M: G502 | D: 12,000 | P: 1000 | AAA Setup [on]

Anti Aim Assist curves for ANY Game - http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=49063.0
BO4 Advanced Setup - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=71097.msg718710#msg718710
Destiny 2 Advanced Settings - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=56658.msg626940#msg626940