XIM Community

[RML'S Curve] PUBG Config (TOP NA & EU TPP/FPP PLAYER)  (Read 21642 times)

Offline GitGud

• MVP
  • THE PUBG GOD
    • View Profile
Re: [RML'S Curve] PUBG Config (TOP NA & EU TPP/FPP PLAYER)
« Reply #30 on: 02:18 AM - 10/15/18 »
The higher sensitivity is a step in the right direction. Sadly the acceleration is still there though and makes it unnecessarily difficult to aim. I get pretty good at the game if it's all that I play (I get used to it). It reminds me of playing Gears of War. I feel like I have to retrain my brain every time I take a break from it.

Then I go play Blackout and the controls feel super smooth and it's literally pick up and play, everything is right with the world. It makes it really difficult to go back to PUBG sadly, I still love the game though. It's just a shiny terd unfortunately. Broken by something that would be so simple to fix.. and yet, as with everything else they typically do. Bluehole refuses to work on the real problems.

I mean come on, seriously? There excuse is "it should be hard!" What? There's hard and then there's "Let's give them no Aim Assist and let's not stop there, let's throw in some timed acceleration just to frustrate them a little more!"

The crazy thing is some of these players have gotten really good with their scuff controllers (or probably XIM's). I literally couldn't hit the side of a barn with a controller and this game, it's ridiculous! Every match I typically see someone else who feels the same. Poor guy can't hit me if I'm standing still. I juke a little and he empties his clip, only to reload and miss 90% of his second clip as well. Then I shoot him in the face and M$ makes a little extra money when the poor sap has to buy a new controller.

There you go, it's a conspiracy. They want to sell controllers!  :P

Yeah it would be nice if they actually removed acceleration from hip. When you set AA to Off it removes acceleration from ADS and Targeting but still stays on hip. Don't ask me why they are just lazy I guess. No curves feel really nice on ADS and Targeting but definitely keeping the curve on hip as you can feel the acceleration even more now with higher sens.
My Current Setup + CouchMaster Review | PUBG Config | Warface Config | XIM Apex | Xbox One X |
SteelSeries Rival 600 | SteelSeries Dex | SteelSeries Apex M500 | SteelSeries Siberia 800 | Turtle Beach Stream Mic | 27' iiyama G-Master | CouchMaster Cycon

Offline Hitless

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: LtHitlis
  • PSN ID: Lt Hitlis
« Reply #31 on: 11:39 AM - 10/19/18 »
Still waiting! LOL
XBox One X PS4 Pro
G502 Gaming Mouse
Corsair Strafe RGB mechanical gaming keyboard
CloudX HyperX headphones
Standard Xbox one controller with Stereo Headset Adapter

Offline R3MiX

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: KAMPR-
« Reply #32 on: 05:43 PM - 10/23/18 »
I have this problem when I almost near close quarter combat and I go to ADS, I'll be on target locked on until the move and then when I try to make a small adjustment to try to stay on track I over aim like crazy and then when I try to recover from over aiming, I overshoot the recovery. I get so frustrated that It stresses me the hell out. I'm not sure if the AA kicks in when I try to make these small adjustments. The best way I can describe what I'm trying to do when I attempt to recover is flick back on target, but then I over aim when I try to get back on target. I've never had this issue in other games. In Halo and Destiny when this happens I can recover easily to get back on target but this game for some reason just feel different. I'll be flicking left and right to recover that it's so bad. Could probably be that there's no aim assist but I feel with a mouse that shouldn't be a problem. I've tried lowering my sens to compensate for the overshooting but I begin to undershoot and I can't keep up while they're moving and then I get melted. Turned off AA and place it to 1, the same thing. I turn on AA and try 1-5 and same thing. Maybe its just me or my mouse (G502) but tracking is a little difficult. All other aspects of aiming are fine but it's just when I ADS in borderline close quarters is where I struggle a bit. Hopefully, someone can give me some suggestions on how I can improve on this.
« Last Edit: 05:48 PM - 10/23/18 by R3MiX »
XiM3R since ever since.

Offline rizy

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 03:05 AM - 10/24/18 »
R3MiX,

I love GitGud's config and will use it once the new update hits with increased sensitivity, but I too had the same struggle as you do. To get around this I currently switched to RML's simple setup and love it, but on the PTS I used a variance of GitGud's config with no AA and it was perfect.

My current live settings:
4k DPI Rival600
AA=9
Common sync
Hip=17 ADS=18
No curves.
Scopes
Maybe just give this a try for the time being see what you think until the new update hits. For me ever since the new ST hit, I have had issues with using curves to find a good balance of speed and control that allows me to quickly aim on to a target when using a Red Dot but also pin point my sniper when someone is head peaking me.

Offline GitGud

• MVP
  • THE PUBG GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 03:57 AM - 10/24/18 »
I will upload the PTS config today. I can't see them making anymore changes before it goes to Live. The config might need slight alteration once we get a ST retrain but I doubt it. I kinda stopped playing PUBG for the last week. Got addicted to Warface and reckon I will be staying on that. So this might be my last update to the config, but knowing me I will be back to PUBG once we get performance mode on the X.
My Current Setup + CouchMaster Review | PUBG Config | Warface Config | XIM Apex | Xbox One X |
SteelSeries Rival 600 | SteelSeries Dex | SteelSeries Apex M500 | SteelSeries Siberia 800 | Turtle Beach Stream Mic | 27' iiyama G-Master | CouchMaster Cycon

Offline GrantVXR

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 10:53 AM - 10/25/18 »
Whatís the eta for the config? Canít wait to get on pubg tonight for possibly the last time in a while as Red Dead will take over my life!

Offline st0ne

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 11:53 AM - 10/25/18 »
Hey GitGud! Any chance you could post a way to get this on XIM4?

Offline MeteoroBR

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: MeteoroBR
« Reply #37 on: 06:55 AM - 10/29/18 »
I saw that it updated the configuration to 4.0 but the settings in the game did not change? If you can update the new sensibilities would be great!

Offline JamesCaywood

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ScaryFawn631545
« Reply #38 on: 07:08 PM - 10/29/18 »
I will upload the PTS config today. I can't see them making anymore changes before it goes to Live. The config might need slight alteration once we get a ST retrain but I doubt it. I kinda stopped playing PUBG for the last week. Got addicted to Warface and reckon I will be staying on that. So this might be my last update to the config, but knowing me I will be back to PUBG once we get performance mode on the X.

Yoo mind Sharing you're  warface config ?

Offline GitGud

• MVP
  • THE PUBG GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 02:28 PM - 11/06/18 »
Ah @#$% yeah now updated

Offline Holdun

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Holdun
« Reply #40 on: 03:06 PM - 11/06/18 »
What are your in game settings Gitgut

Offline st0ne

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 05:27 AM - 11/07/18 »
Ah @#$% yeah now updated

GitGud any way to port this to xim4?

Offline GitGud

• MVP
  • THE PUBG GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 06:41 AM - 11/07/18 »
What are your in game settings Gitgut

If I remember right its something like 20 for all apart from 2x 18  4x 12  6x 10  8x 10
This config might not perform like I want it to because the ST was updated and I haven't touched the game since.

Offline GitGud

• MVP
  • THE PUBG GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 06:41 AM - 11/07/18 »
Ah @#$% yeah now updated

GitGud any way to port this to xim4?

Not that I know of. It wouldn't perform the same either way as I use the sync off setting and the xim4 uses only the default sync setting.

Offline Poke

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 11:04 AM - 11/07/18 »
Hello GitGud,  I've been using the same mouse as you for a while now and was wondering if you are still using the same curve on this update?  And what your apex sensitivities are for hip and ADS.  Thanks for you help on the forum.  You are a big help to everyone.