XIM Community

[RML'S Curve] PUBG Config (TOP NA & EU TPP/FPP PLAYER)  (Read 6400 times)

Offline GitGud

• MVP
  • THE PUBG GOD
    • View Profile
I have been using this config since the release of the official PUBG ST and have only had to do minor changes to it over time.

I have been #1 basically every season on NA and EU in both game modes.
These settings are my personal favourites. I use RML's curve on the PUBG config to combat the timed acceleration and the slow turn speed limits. Just tweaked the sensitivity and key-bindings to my liking.

Not everyone might like this but in my opinion it is the best. It is also a good base for key bindings so you can adjust sensitivity to your liking. The sensitivity is optimised so the XIM doesn't reach the turn speed limit all the time (flashing red)

I run a 3rd config page for Hip Aim so it's important that hip aim is kept as mouse forward button, this button also doubles as hold breath while in ADS but only if you use Plan B. You can change this but make sure you tell the 3rd config the new button you changed it to.

I keep the settings on a Google Document so when I make any changes it will update across all my threads, replies etc
You can paste it easily using the Paste function on XIM Manager app.

The mouse I use is a Rival 600. I use it with 12k DPI and 1000hz polling. I use 0 smoothing but if you experience jitter I suggest turning it up by editing the config in the xim manager app.

Instructions
Copy the whole config on your phone
Go on the XIM Apex Manager app
Make sure Expert Mode is enabled
Create new config
Click on the 3 dots ...
Click on Paste

PUBG Ingame Settings
Controller Type B <<Important!
Left DZ: 0
Right DZ: 10
General Sens: 10
Over-the-Shoulder Sens: 10
Vehicle Sens: 10
Movement Sens: 100
AA: On using 1
1x: 10
2x: 9
3x: 10
4x: 7
6x: 6
8x: 6
15x: 10

Use this link to work out sensivity for your DPI
http://www.csgosetup.com/dpi-calculator/

Config is on this link
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oPkZkLOPswBy_nka96sv0Y0tKDSwvoXTDtoGNqfr4sA/edit?usp=drivesdk

Key Binds
R = Reload
F = Use/Open
Q = Lean Left
E = Lean Right
C = Crouch
Hold C = Prone
V or X= Switch Weapon
M = Switch Heals
Hold M = Use Selected Heal
G = Grenade
B = Change Fire Mode
T = Sidearm
Hold V or X = Melee
Space = Jump
Tab = Map
Caps Lock = Inventory
L.Shift = Sprint
Mouse Forward/1 = Hip Aim/Hold Breath (You can use 1 & 2 or MF & MB for going left and right in the inventory)
Mouse Back/2 = Free Look
Mouse Scroll = Up and Down in inventory (mapped to right stick not d pad)
Mouse Left = Shoot
Mouse Right = ADS
Mouse Left/Right = Quick Scrolling while in Inventory
Arrow Keys = Managing attachments
Esc = Xbox Button

Changelog

PUBG GitGud v2
- Tweaked sensitivity

PUBG GitGud v3
- RML's new curve had been added.
- Made it so mouse scrolling still works for inventory management due to game update
- 3 and 4 will be used as D pad left and right for de-attaching attachments
- 3 is not longer used to get pistol out, please use T due to above

PUBG GitGud v3.1
- Reverted inventory mapping to how it was in v1 and v2.

PUBG GitGud v3.2
- Removed secondary mapping of 3 and 4
- Mapped all the D-pad buttons on secondary to the keyboard arrows

PUBG GitGud v3.3
-Added turn assist mapped to LCtrl (Hold) for easier navigation around the map
-Added a secondary bind for "Y". Now you have a choice of V and X to swap weapons.
« Last Edit: 10:12 AM - 09/14/18 by GitGud »
My Current Setup + CouchMaster Review | PUBG Config | Warface Config | XIM Apex | Xbox One X |
SteelSeries Rival 600 | SteelSeries Dex | SteelSeries Apex M500 | SteelSeries Siberia 800 | Turtle Beach Stream Mic | 27' iiyama G-Master | CouchMaster Cycon

Offline GitGud

• MVP
  • THE PUBG GOD
    • View Profile
Hey guys.

Made some changes a while back to my config and never actually posted them. Here's what's new.

PUBG GitGud v3.3
-Added turn assist mapped to LCtrl (Hold) for easier navigation around the map
-Added a secondary bind for "Y". Now you have a choice of V and X to swap weapons.
My Current Setup + CouchMaster Review | PUBG Config | Warface Config | XIM Apex | Xbox One X |
SteelSeries Rival 600 | SteelSeries Dex | SteelSeries Apex M500 | SteelSeries Siberia 800 | Turtle Beach Stream Mic | 27' iiyama G-Master | CouchMaster Cycon

Offline distortionist

• View Profile
I know it was mentioned before but is left DZ supposed to be 0 or is that a typo for 10? Thanks again for your efforts.

Offline GitGud

• MVP
  • THE PUBG GOD
    • View Profile
I know it was mentioned before but is left DZ supposed to be 0 or is that a typo for 10? Thanks again for your efforts.

Yeah it is meant to be 0. Left stick is for movement.

Offline x Mayze x

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: x Mayze x
I run a 3rd config page for Hip Aim so it's important that hip aim is kept as mouse forward button, this button also doubles as hold breath while in ADS but only if you use Plan B. You can change this but make sure you tell the 3rd config the new button you changed it to.

Forgive my ignorance, I'm still learning the nuances of the apex, but can you please explain why there is a 3rd config for Hip Aim? Isn't HIP config the first config you set up? I didn't realize there was a need to configure a separate HIP aim since hip shooting requires no special button presses other than moving your mouse and firing.

Offline GitGud

• MVP
  • THE PUBG GOD
    • View Profile

Forgive my ignorance, I'm still learning the nuances of the apex, but can you please explain why there is a 3rd config for Hip Aim? Isn't HIP config the first config you set up? I didn't realize there was a need to configure a separate HIP aim since hip shooting requires no special button presses other than moving your mouse and firing.

Sorry for the confusion. Hip Aim = Targeting/Soft Aim. I better amend that lol

Offline Loki000013

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Loki000013
used your settings a long time ago... loved them in a fight... but couldn't get used to looting.... if I don't have mouse wheel left/right what do I use for left and right in the inventory... also just checking if anything changed for you after the 1.0 release??

Offline Th3ku5hk1ng

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Th3 Ku5H K1NG
Sorry if this has been posted before. I look through the stickies but couldn't find anything but I hope it's possible. I bought a xim4 shortly before hte apex was released....( Wish I knew) Still trying to get my usage out of it before I upgrade to the apex. Is there any way to convert ST's like this into settings for the xim4. I used to use the lithe 3.0 back when the game first came out but the latest one has me feeling retarded while I play. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Offline ervaNz

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ervaNs
any shot u could post a version without the hip aim entirely? everytime I touch the button mapped to Y (I use controller preset  B) it brings up the third person aim. do you know a way to fix that? Other than that this works amazing! Thanks man!

Offline ervaNz

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ervaNs
Apologies for last post.  I didn't know you could just swipe to the next screen on the expert configuration screen.  I was able to turn off the 3rd screen.  Thanks for the config GitGud!

Offline Formula_7

• View Profile
Hi, thanks for sharing this awesome setup with us.
I really like the setup in terms of aiming.
The only issue I have come across is while using my mouse scroll wheel, I like to map my scroll wheel to up and down on D-Pad.
I think you have mapped it to right joystick. Everytime I scroll in my inventory it's jumps two places.
What I need to change to map the scroll wheel to d pad.

Offline Frolicly

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Stir
The only problem I have with this is that, for example, I was hip aiming because someone was around a corner I was next to, and all of a sudden they came sprinting from behind the corner and across my screen, even with my hip sensitivy on 10 in-game and 500 on the app, it was still too slow to track and he managed to turn and kill me. Is there anyway of increasing the sensitivity in some of the more advanced settings because if I was using a controller, I would've easily been able to track him while running?

Offline GitGud

• MVP
  • THE PUBG GOD
    • View Profile
The only problem I have with this is that, for example, I was hip aiming because someone was around a corner I was next to, and all of a sudden they came sprinting from behind the corner and across my screen, even with my hip sensitivy on 10 in-game and 500 on the app, it was still too slow to track and he managed to turn and kill me. Is there anyway of increasing the sensitivity in some of the more advanced settings because if I was using a controller, I would've easily been able to track him while running?

Unfortunately it's a limitation of the game, you got to know when to switch back to normal hip aiming rather than targeting.

Offline hyperliite

• View Profile
Re: [RML'S Curve] PUBG Config (TOP NA & EU TPP/FPP PLAYER)
« Reply #13 on: 02:14 PM - 09/17/18 »
You are using AA ON 1? What is your XIM sens?

Offline GrantVXR

• View Profile
Re: [RML'S Curve] PUBG Config (TOP NA & EU TPP/FPP PLAYER)
« Reply #14 on: 08:33 AM - 09/21/18 »
Id like to give this config a try but my mouse only has a max dpi of 6k the poll rate is 1000hz. Does this mean I cannot use this config? I only got my xim yesterday so Im a total nub.