XIM Community

Activating Scripts  (Read 375 times)

Offline Carter2130

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: BornMajor Mamba
Activating Scripts
« on: 06:21 AM - 08/27/18 »
Having a bit of trouble activating scripts. I have ran across some scripts you just put in link and set a activation key and work as well as scripts that require more. Can anyone tell me how to set the keybinds correctly to activate scripts? Do I look in the script to see the keybinds to activate? Basically what do I need to look for to activate scripts.

Offline G502Killer

• MVP
  • FPS Games are 10% Aim and 90% Positioning
    • View Profile
Re: Activating Scripts
« Reply #1 on: 11:12 AM - 08/27/18 »
You need to look in the script to set keybinds for most of my scripts. It gives clear examples of how to do it within the script. Just right click on the .ahk file and click open with notepad to view the actual script.
Competitive Call of Duty | G502 on QcK XXL | DM me to talk about Comp Xim Settings

Offline Carter2130

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12:34 PM - 08/27/18 »
Yea Iíve been using your scripts. Sometimes I can activate. Another question. After I set the keybinds do I have to keep using keyboard to make scripts work properly. I play with G13. Not really good with keyboard.

Offline Nataliy

• I wish you a good day
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12:47 PM - 08/27/18 »
I'm also interested, but I do not know how to install and how to use it, I wanted to see the video, but there's no such thing ...

Offline Carter2130

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01:01 PM - 08/27/18 »
I'm also interested, but I do not know how to install and how to use it, I wanted to see the video, but there's no such thing ...
There are some videos posted but they basically show how to install. The videos about how to really use link arenít that helpful. You really have to already know what your doing.

Offline G502Killer

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 04:16 PM - 08/27/18 »
Yea Iíve been using your scripts. Sometimes I can activate. Another question. After I set the keybinds do I have to keep using keyboard to make scripts work properly. I play with G13. Not really good with keyboard.
You may need to look up how to bind G13 keys in AutoHotKey to use it. I don't have a G13 so I'm not sure how it is done.
Competitive Call of Duty | G502 on QcK XXL | DM me to talk about Comp Xim Settings

Offline Carter2130

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 07:18 PM - 08/27/18 »

You may need to look up how to bind G13 keys in AutoHotKey to use it. I don't have a G13 so I'm not sure how it is done.
[/quote]
I got them to work. Thanks

Offline Fox McCloud

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Sir Fox McCloud
« Reply #7 on: 12:39 PM - 08/30/18 »
There are some videos posted but they basically show how to install. The videos about how to really use link arenít that helpful. You really have to already know what your doing.

I don't agree with this statement. I bought a XIM earlier this summer. I knew nothing about mouse and keyboards let alone the XIM or the APEX. I now use XIM Link and can't even imagine using just a XIM.

YouTube, forums, and trial and error. Link is pretty user friendly IMO. If you have specific questions as you try to get the hang of Link, just post a question to the XIM Link board and you will find some pretty helpful people.

XIM APEX | XIM LINK | XBOX One S | Razer OrbWeaver (Razer Orange/Cherry Brown equivalent) | Logitech G502 (3.5K DPI & 1K Hz) | Asus 24" (VG245H) | Destiny 2 & Division 2

Offline Carter2130

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 02:45 PM - 08/30/18 »
I said the videos here on the xim form donít explain it well. You started talking about YouTube and forums. Basically every other source but here. 🤷🏾‍♂️

And I do agree when you ask questions people help on here or discord.

Offline G502Killer

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 06:46 PM - 08/30/18 »
You started talking about YouTube and forums
Youtube as in the videos posted by Odin that are stickied on this forum, where you are now, and forum as in this forum, where you are now