XIM Community

PERFECT R6 SETTINGS | XIM4 Rainbow Six: Siege (No Joke)  (Read 582 times)

Offline ItsKingBlade

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: KingBladeYT
MY WHOLE XIM4 PROFILE CODE IS AT THE BOTTOM

ARM USERS ONLY (YOU NEED TO ADJUST SENS FOR WRIST!!!)

These Settings are perfect. If it's too fast or slow only change the Sens. Try to keep the ratio between the Hip and ADS the same so you can still gain some Muscle Memory!

ALSO ADD ME ON PSN
GT: KingBladeYT

DPI: 10,000

In Game
V: 100
H: 100
LD: 10
RD: 10

Xim App

Hip -
Sens: 25
YX Ratio: 1.0
Boost: 100
No Curve
No Steady

ADS -
Sens: 10.5
YX Ratio: 1.5
Boost: 100
No Curve
No Steady

VVV - OPTIONAL SETTINGS - VVV

L3/Sprint: Shift
R3/Melee: Space
X/Vault: Map it to any mouse button

This allows you to never take your fingers off of your Movement Keys!

MY XIM4 PROFILE

>>> XIM4 [Rainbow Six: Siege - Arm] START PASTE >>>
X4C: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:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<
« Last Edit: 01:01 AM - 08/23/18 by ItsKingBlade »
PS4 Slim
XIM4
Logitech G502 10k DPI @ 1000Hz
Razer Kraken Pro V2 7.1 Surround Sound

Offline wicked96ta

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: PERFECT R6 SETTINGS | XIM4 Rainbow Six: Siege (No Joke)
« Reply #1 on: 01:02 PM - 08/22/18 »
Your boost of 100 isn't really doing much of anything. The value is extremely low. Try these settings instead, most PC-like settings I used for R6S with a XIM4.

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=56973.0

The important things to look for in the set up I posted is look at what the OP set his right stick deadzone, and the boost values. The rest of the stuff is pretty much preference. I ran it at 12k DPI with lower sensitivities. Your XIM4 ADS and hip sens should be the same. And make sure steady aim is on. 
« Last Edit: 04:19 PM - 08/22/18 by wicked96ta »
Xbox One X
XIM Apex
Logitech G502 12k DPI @ 1000Hz
Koolertron Gateron Black Switches
Zowie P-SR
Acer GN246HL
Astro Mixamp (first gen)
Sennheiser PC37X

Offline ItsKingBlade

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05:42 PM - 08/22/18 »
Your boost of 100 isn't really doing much of anything. The value is extremely low. Try these settings instead, most PC-like settings I used for R6S with a XIM4.

The important things to look for in the set up I posted is look at what the OP set his right stick deadzone, and the boost values. The rest of the stuff is pretty much preference. I ran it at 12k DPI with lower sensitivities. Your XIM4 ADS and hip sens should be the same. And make sure steady aim is on.

Actually it shouldn't be the same due to the use of Acogs. There is a difference in movement speed from ADS and Hip when the ACOG is acquired. For me this feels more one to one. When I have bad aim I can tell its on my end. I suggest trying it out. Plus with higher DPI'S it seems that the boost becomes more sensitive to change. There is a difference with the extra boost. It may not be a crazy change but it makes a difference.
PS4 Slim
XIM4

Offline DoughnutDropper

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07:48 PM - 08/22/18 »
Does anyone here know why my guy unsprints whenever I tap A or D and if there is a fix for it? I would be holding W and shift to sprint and then press A to move slightly to the left and it will unsprint me, this isn't the case on PC.

Offline wicked96ta

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 08:05 PM - 08/22/18 »

Actually it shouldn't be the same due to the use of Acogs. There is a difference in movement speed from ADS and Hip when the ACOG is acquired. For me this feels more one to one. When I have bad aim I can tell its on my end. I suggest trying it out. Plus with higher DPI'S it seems that the boost becomes more sensitive to change. There is a difference with the extra boost. It may not be a crazy change but it makes a difference.

The settings you posted are basically default settings with 100 boost and a 1.5 ADS Y/X ratio. I know for a fact that default settings are not 1:1. I'm a wrist player and default settings are too slow, for some reason the other one worked great! Just give the config I said a try. If not, it's ok. Just build up the muscle memory with your settings and let 'er rip if that feels good to you. Also, I know what you're saying about the movement speed when ADSing with an ACOG, but I never found that to be an issue. As long as you have good map awareness and are sound whoring you're fine.
Xbox One X
XIM Apex
Zowie P-SR
Acer GN246HL
Astro Mixamp (first gen)
Sennheiser PC37X

Offline ItsKingBlade

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12:59 AM - 08/23/18 »

The settings you posted are basically default settings with 100 boost and a 1.5 ADS Y/X ratio. I know for a fact that default settings are not 1:1. I'm a wrist player and default settings are too slow, for some reason the other one worked great! Just give the config I said a try. If not, it's ok. Just build up the muscle memory with your settings and let 'er rip if that feels good to you. Also, I know what you're saying about the movement speed when ADSing with an ACOG, but I never found that to be an issue. As long as you have good map awareness and are sound whoring you're fine.

I tried those settings ages ago lol. I'm a arm player so that's prob y. What's your PSN let's play together!
PS4 Slim
XIM4

Offline wicked96ta

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 02:29 PM - 08/23/18 »

I tried those settings ages ago lol. I'm a arm player so that's prob y. What's your PSN let's play together!

Ahh That might explain it. I wish man, I'm only on Xbox. Mostly everyone here is on PS4 when it comes to R6S, so solo queue kicks my @#$% season after season. Thanks for the invitation, I appreciate it.
Xbox One X
XIM Apex
Zowie P-SR
Acer GN246HL
Astro Mixamp (first gen)
Sennheiser PC37X

Offline ItsKingBlade

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 12:04 AM - 08/24/18 »
Does anyone here know why my guy unsprints whenever I tap A or D and if there is a fix for it? I would be holding W and shift to sprint and then press A to move slightly to the left and it will unsprint me, this isn't the case on PC.

I don't believe it works that way on the controller either. Since it's only emulating a controller there is a 99% chance that there isn't a fix. Sorry...
PS4 Slim
XIM4

Offline ItsKingBlade

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 06:30 AM - 08/25/18 »

Ahh That might explain it. I wish man, I'm only on Xbox. Mostly everyone here is on PS4 when it comes to R6S, so solo queue kicks my @#$% season after season. Thanks for the invitation, I appreciate it.

That sucks and you're welcome lol.
PS4 Slim
XIM4