XIM Community

question about my mouse and bashing it against the table  (Read 344 times)

Offline 73RM1N70R

• View Profile
Since I started playing CSGO I have this habit when Im like too concentrated while playing a match, I get scared sometimes when an enemy jumps me by surprise or catches me off guard when Im not ready or just headshotting me from the side/behind, and the game has this loud "dink" sound when someone shoots u in the head if any of you are familiar with the game, so when it happens I kinda bash my mouse against my table a bit.. and after every bash I get nervous its gonna ruin my EC2-A eventually.. Im so self conscious about it that I check the mouse movement recorder (included in MarkC win7 mousefix) to see if the movement of the mouse is like usual and I didn't damage it...

the bash happens like a couple of times each match (45-50 mins matches)

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Re: question about my mouse and bashing it against the table
« Reply #1 on: 04:41 PM - 08/18/18 »
It depends on how hard and/or how frequently you bash your mouse. Something will eventually come loose.

I guess the answer is...don't.
« Last Edit: 07:06 PM - 08/18/18 by antithesis »

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline G502Killer

• MVP
  • Please Delete My Account
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Delete
« Reply #2 on: 06:47 PM - 08/18/18 »
I'm not sure what you want use to tell you. The real question is, is your mouse not on your mousepad? How exactly do you bash it against the table, are you holding it in the air?

Maybe turn your volume down if you can't handle not jumping
Please Delete My Account

Offline 73RM1N70R

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11:30 AM - 08/23/18 »
ofc its on the mousepad (QCK+)

and I bash it a bit like..lift it 1/1.5in and like mini bang it, it happens like once or twice a match, its not like VEEEEERY hard ...

and turning volume down didn't help I tried it, the headshot sound in this game is super sharp and loud and it scares other players frequently not just me.. it makes u like mini jump~ x)

Admin