XIM Community

Overwatch settings?  (Read 242 times)

Offline Saltywatch

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Ididitmom
Overwatch settings?
« on: 12:21 PM - 08/17/18 »
What is everyone using now for their Xim4 on overwatch?

Linear? cplw1dow??

Coming back from the Apex. Apex has been difficult to work with since the June update. Same story for xim4?

Cheers appreciate any advice!!
No longer on Apex forums, please contact me via Youtube (saltywatch) for help, or my current configurations! Thanks!

Offline MercyOnCall

• View Profile
Re: Overwatch settings?
« Reply #1 on: 01:46 AM - 08/20/18 »
Can you please specify what is so wrong with the overwatch on the Apex? I already ordered it but its gonna be a while until i get it,i would love to know whats wrong with it. Btw, i use my Xbox one controller as joystick and a logitech g520 as mouse . Imma get a nav controller to replace the Xbox one controller, omg man.. you have no idea how much my accuracy has bumped up with the joystick. Maybe the Xim is way better for everyone with a Navi controller for movement. It just feels waaaaaaaaaaaay smoother and the aim doesnt feel as floaty. I had 30-35% in accuracy per game but now i do 45 to 50 , i started using this 2 days ago and i see insane improvement. So if u dont use a joystick maybe try that,the keyboard was very manageable for me but i always felt like ASWD felt a little off.. i couldnt aim as well and i felt disconnected from the game.

12K dpi

sensitivity 100
AA bubble 30
No boost
No curve

Offline Saltywatch

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Ididitmom
« Reply #2 on: 12:39 PM - 08/20/18 »
30-40 accuracy as who. whats your rank, what system do you play?
No longer on Apex forums, please contact me via Youtube (saltywatch) for help, or my current configurations! Thanks!

Offline MercyOnCall

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12:56 AM - 08/21/18 »
As Soldier,tracer,etc. Mostly hitscans, i dont play much ranked but when i do its solo queue, i did 1 season with Xim 4 a few months ago and i got to masters, imma try this season with the new set up.