XIM Community

PUBG: Advanced Setup (Updated 20200706)  (Read 75259 times)

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
Re: PUBG: Advanced Setup (Updated 20191229)
« Reply #465 on: 06:32 AM - 01/25/20 »
Since I cannot update this thread... latest settings are here - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=84458.0

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
Re: PUBG: Advanced Setup (Updated 20200518)
« Reply #466 on: 04:02 PM - 05/18/20 »
Updated!

Offline Holdmyjoint

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: OneManSqd
  • PSN ID: Floridasbadseed
« Reply #467 on: 04:18 PM - 05/19/20 »
No curve?
Ps4 pro/Xbox one X
Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG27VQ 27Ē Curved
Mouse:G502 Proteus Specturm
Pad: Corsair Hardpad RBG
PS3 Navigation controller

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: 06:29 PM - 05/19/20 »
No curve?

Not for now, but Iíd never rule it out. The long range addition is working magic for me.

Offline distortionist

• View Profile
« Reply #469 on: 10:23 PM - 05/22/20 »
I canít quite get the long range working with standard mouse and keyboard. Is there anyway you can provide a practical example for long range for a user not using the NAV? Iím not sure why, but what you wrote is confusing me since my configuration is much different. My A key is spacebar and when I use that Or another key for long range activation it doesnít let me ADS or when I hit the activation key, it stops ADS. My ADS is right mouse button.  Not sure what Iím doing wrong.
« Last Edit: 10:52 PM - 05/22/20 by distortionist »

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: 06:15 AM - 05/24/20 »
I canít quite get the long range working with standard mouse and keyboard. Is there anyway you can provide a practical example for long range for a user not using the NAV? Iím not sure why, but what you wrote is confusing me since my configuration is much different. My A key is spacebar and when I use that Or another key for long range activation it doesnít let me ADS or when I hit the activation key, it stops ADS. My ADS is right mouse button.  Not sure what Iím doing wrong.

Iíve updated the OP with quite a bit of new stuff. I also added a better explanation of long range settings. Let me know if itís still not working for you.

Offline jake5m

• View Profile
Re: PUBG: Advanced Setup (Updated 20200524)
« Reply #471 on: 08:12 AM - 05/24/20 »
Hi RML,

Thanks for the updated config.

The long range addition is fantastic. However, I found that I prefer seperating "long range" and "hold breath", thus having the option of triggering them independently. I use a keyboard, so there are more than enough keys to achieve this, although I suspect that it might be trickier on a NAV.  Have you tried it?

Cheers

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
Re: PUBG: Advanced Setup (Updated 20200524)
« Reply #472 on: 05:08 PM - 05/26/20 »
Hi RML,

Thanks for the updated config.

The long range addition is fantastic. However, I found that I prefer seperating "long range" and "hold breath", thus having the option of triggering them independently. I use a keyboard, so there are more than enough keys to achieve this, although I suspect that it might be trickier on a NAV.  Have you tried it?

Cheers

Iím good with it as is. I generally only use long range within seconds of pulling off the shot so it works well for me. And yeah.. I donít have a lot of extra buttons too, for sure. Iím definitely playing better then ever though with this setup, pulling off a lot of shots I struggled with before at all ranges. The long range compliments higher sensitivity overall for normal combat. Iím never stuck feeling like my crosshairs are too slow because Iíve scaled down for longer range shots. Iím not just talking snipers Iím talking red dot sights at all ranges, hit some really ridiculous shots.

Iíve also created a new curve that helps balance movements and controls recoil. Iíll add the curve to the op. But here it is. I remove all boost values when using the curve.

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAAA+gH0Au4D6ATiBdwG1gfQCMoJxAq+C7gMsg2sDqYPoBCaEZQSjpOIE9oULBR/FNEVIxV1FccWGRZsFr4XEBdiF7QYBhhZGKsY/RlPGaEZ8xpGGpga6hs8G44b4BwzHIWc16cQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Offline jake5m

• View Profile
Re: PUBG: Advanced Setup (Updated 20200526)
« Reply #473 on: 08:35 AM - 05/27/20 »
So I tried your new config+curve, and also tried combining "long range" and "hold breath" into a single button for a few games.

The config and curve are great!  Very responsive and precise.

I still have mixed feelings about combining the actions but it seems to work well in practice.  I will try it for a few more games and maybe I'll come around to it.

One a side note, as is usual with your configs, I generally have to more than double your sensitivity (even though we're both at 12K DPI) but that's a personal thing.

On the whole, excellent work!!

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
Re: PUBG: Advanced Setup (Updated 20200526)
« Reply #474 on: 10:24 AM - 05/27/20 »
So I tried your new config+curve, and also tried combining "long range" and "hold breath" into a single button for a few games.

The config and curve are great!  Very responsive and precise.

I still have mixed feelings about combining the actions but it seems to work well in practice.  I will try it for a few more games and maybe I'll come around to it.

One a side note, as is usual with your configs, I generally have to more than double your sensitivity (even though we're both at 12K DPI) but that's a personal thing.

On the whole, excellent work!!

Thanks jake5m,

Iíd suggest you use long range in a way that best suits you. As for the sensitivity, I use approx. 12in of mouse pad to do a 360 with hip if that helps. It feels to uncontrollable to me if I go any higher. I try to set all of my games like this, 12in = 360 hip and 180 ads.

As for the curve, I definitely like it with Hip and OTS, Iím still on the fence for Ads but it helps so much with recoil that Iíll probably keep it.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
Re: PUBG: Advanced Setup (Updated 20200531)
« Reply #475 on: 04:33 AM - 05/31/20 »
size=18pt]UPDATED 200531 - LATEST[/size]

Whatís new?
- Another brand new curve for Hip, Ads and OTS. (Hip is slightly different then ADS and OTS). These curves are my best yet IMO, theyíve really helped with over aiming and greatly improved tracking.
- Raised Hip Sensitivity to 30
- Raised ADS Sensitivity to 21
- Raised OTS Sensitivity to 21

Hereís the HIP curve:
X5BC:AAAApwFNAfQCmwNBg+gE0QW7BqQHjQh3iWAKKArwC7gMgA1IDhAO2A+gEGgRMBH4EsATiBRQFRgV4Baol3AX2RhDGKwZFRl+GegaURq6GyMbjRv2HF8cyB0yHZseBB5tHtefQCcQ:X5BC

ADS and OTS curve:
X5BC:AAAAlgEsAcICWALug4QEfgV4BnIHbAhmiWAKKArwC7gMgA1IDhAO2A+gEGgRMBH4EsATiBRQFRgV4Baol3AX2RhDGKwZFRl+GegaURq6GyMbjRv2HF8cyB0yHZseBB5tHtefQCcQ:X5BC

Cheers!

Offline R3MiX

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: KAMPR-
« Reply #476 on: 11:26 AM - 06/07/20 »
RML are you able to load when the long range config is active? Not sure if I did something wrong but I couldn't lean.

XiM3R since ever since.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: 03:40 PM - 06/09/20 »
RML are you able to load when the long range config is active? Not sure if I did something wrong but I couldn't lean.

Ha, just noticed this. I guess I never lean while using LR. All you have to do is assign the same lean buttons from ADS though.

Good to hear from you R3MiX, take care man.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
Re: PUBG: Advanced Setup (Updated 20200627)
« Reply #478 on: 11:13 AM - 06/27/20 »
Updated

Offline Onetime99

• View Profile
Re: PUBG: Advanced Setup (Updated 20200627)
« Reply #479 on: 07:01 PM - 06/29/20 »
What does the .5 of steady aim you added do?

Admin