XIM Community

PUBG: Advanced Setup (Updated 1/15/22)  (Read 141332 times)

Offline veyronperrin

• View Profile
Re: PUBG: Advanced Setup (Updated 1/15/22)
« Reply #810 on: 05:36 PM - 01/16/22 »
Sup brother , so no Smoothing at 1000hz ? It doesn't cause skipping when strafing and aiming?? Regardless thanks bud.

Nope, I have zero issues at 20000 dpi with my Razor Ultimate. If you have issues, add as necessary.

I have a logitech g502 with 12000 dpi max. and I day on a 55 inch screen. what will I need to change exactly to have the same feeling as your mouse at 20000 dpi?

Offline Danielebaggio

• View Profile
« Reply #811 on: 08:22 AM - 01/17/22 »
Sync off feels really off... 25600 dpi

Offline Herpityderp

• View Profile
« Reply #812 on: 09:33 PM - 01/17/22 »
sync off? isn't that usually only a better option when the ST is outdated?

Offline veyronperrin

• View Profile
« Reply #813 on: 04:03 AM - 01/18/22 »
I'm in 12000 dpi but I feel super slow in my ads and hip movements... it's frustrating what should I do? ???

Offline R3MiX

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: KAMPR-
« Reply #814 on: 07:15 AM - 01/18/22 »
I'm in 12000 dpi but I feel super slow in my ads and hip movements... it's frustrating what should I do? ???

When you changed your sync did you do the math for a new value?
XiM3R since ever since.

Offline R3MiX

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: KAMPR-
« Reply #815 on: 07:22 AM - 01/18/22 »
RML the hip and ADS curve is exactly what I needed. I always had this problem of hitting aim acceleration when make little adjustments when tracking a player. With the curve it feels like it eliminated that problem, tracking is so much smoother when the opponent makes a sudden change of direction and I can still stay on track with little to no adjustments. The only weird issue I came across was the anti recoil trick. When I put the value between 8% - 10% it doesn't move down. When I put any value over 10% that's when it moves. That wasn't the case before as even at 8% it would move down. I gotta somehow figure out why it's doing that because at 12% it's not optimal and actually makes it unusable.
XiM3R since ever since.

Offline veyronperrin

• View Profile
« Reply #816 on: 09:04 AM - 01/18/22 »

When you changed your sync did you do the math for a new value?

that is to say ? I didn't touch anything. I just copy the rml program for now

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO" - PUBG Shield [ON]
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: 01:21 PM - 01/18/22 »
RML the hip and ADS curve is exactly what I needed. I always had this problem of hitting aim acceleration when make little adjustments when tracking a player. With the curve it feels like it eliminated that problem, tracking is so much smoother when the opponent makes a sudden change of direction and I can still stay on track with little to no adjustments. The only weird issue I came across was the anti recoil trick. When I put the value between 8% - 10% it doesn't move down. When I put any value over 10% that's when it moves. That wasn't the case before as even at 8% it would move down. I gotta somehow figure out why it's doing that because at 12% it's not optimal and actually makes it unusable.

Coming from PC, I could feel that acceleration right away and that's exactly what I was aiming for. Tried to make this feel as close to PC as possible. I can probably dial it in some more, but it was feeling pretty good. Sadly the max turn speed of the game keeps it from getting much better. Even though you're not red lighting, you can still feel the game just doesn't want to respond as fast as you'd like. I'm back on Tarkov though and don't play PUBG much anymore, just a few matches here and there. Have you played any Tarkov? I know you like that "Realistic type game feel" It doesn't get any more real then Tarkov!

I've never setup the Zero method to actually pull the reticle down. It's really meant as more of a compensator. It should improve recoil because it's going to make downward movement more sensitive while firing. Which in turn gives you better control over recoil.

I'm using 20000 DPI you need to use the link below to calculate your proper sensitivity for 12000 DPI.

https://www.xbitlabs.com/mouse-dpi-calculator/
« Last Edit: 01:27 PM - 01/18/22 by RML »

Offline veyronperrin

• View Profile
« Reply #818 on: 04:37 PM - 01/18/22 »

Coming from PC, I could feel that acceleration right away and that's exactly what I was aiming for. Tried to make this feel as close to PC as possible. I can probably dial it in some more, but it was feeling pretty good. Sadly the max turn speed of the game keeps it from getting much better. Even though you're not red lighting, you can still feel the game just doesn't want to respond as fast as you'd like. I'm back on Tarkov though and don't play PUBG much anymore, just a few matches here and there. Have you played any Tarkov? I know you like that "Realistic type game feel" It doesn't get any more real then Tarkov!

I've never setup the Zero method to actually pull the reticle down. It's really meant as more of a compensator. It should improve recoil because it's going to make downward movement more sensitive while firing. Which in turn gives you better control over recoil.

I'm using 20000 DPI you need to use the link below to calculate your proper sensitivity for 12000 DPI.

https://www.xbitlabs.com/mouse-dpi-calculator/

thank you for your reply rml. however, I'm a little clueless... I don't have a PC to estimate my sensitivity. what should be marked on your site for the dpi? do you have an example in relation to my case when I use 12000 dpi?

PPP curent : ?

Curent sensitivity : ?

New PPP : ?

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: 05:31 PM - 01/18/22 »
My sensitivities @ 12000 dpi are...

HIP and OTS - 33.3
ADS - 5

Cheers!

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: 12:13 PM - 01/19/22 »

HIP and OTS - 33.3
ADS - 5

Cheers!

FOV is also important in this setup along with pretty much every other setting. The Curve is the meat and taters though.

Offline veyronperrin

• View Profile
« Reply #821 on: 05:25 PM - 01/19/22 »

HIP and OTS - 33.3
ADS - 5

Cheers!

FOV is also important in this setup along with pretty much every other setting. The Curve is the meat and taters though.

yes thank you! I finally feel perfect!!! congratulations for your work! :)

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: 08:02 PM - 01/21/22 »
Hmmm... strange thing happened this evening, a Series X showed up on my doorstep. Guess I'll have to spend more time on a Series X setup!

Thanks Bro,

Cheers!

Offline CameronMC

• View Profile
« Reply #823 on: 09:25 AM - 01/22/22 »
Do you use SAB OFF because you use a stick? or you do suggest SAB OFF instead of SAB 0 (Default) even for keyboard user?

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: 09:33 PM - 01/25/22 »
Do you use SAB OFF because you use a stick? or you do suggest SAB OFF instead of SAB 0 (Default) even for keyboard user?

I recommend SAB off for any game that doesn't have Aim Assist. And also, if you're using a stick.