XIM Community

PUBG: Advanced Setup (Updated 1/15/22)  (Read 141329 times)

Offline R3MiX

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: KAMPR-
Re: PUBG (A simple setup) updated 20181230.
« Reply #60 on: 01:33 PM - 12/30/18 »
Hello everyone. First and foremost, I want to thank RML and other members of the community for an amazing job. 
I am a pretty decent FPS player. I do very well in BF 5 and BF 1. (90% of the time I am a top player in Team Deathmatch.  I started to play PUBG a few days ago. I have never played it before. I play only FPP mode. I put in under 10 hours into the game - and I am not doing well. My K/D is 1. A lot of gunfights - i lose 1 vs 1. It is strange since PUBG on PS4 does not have aim assist, so it should work towards my advantage. I think that players are simply better in PUBG FPP than in BF 5. Also, i am not a camper and do not play as carefully. The clumsy inventory system does not help. Controller users have an advantage picking up items /attaching/etc.
Anyway - I tried RML set-up and it works better for me than what i had before. However, I had to turn off the Aim Acceleration. It feels like an input lag to me. I am not taking anything away from RML- he deserves the full credit, however, AIM acceleration does not work for me. I do not have XIM Apex, I have XIM 4- maybe this is why RML's Aim Acceleration does not work for me?  I recently installed SSD drive into my PS 4 Pro and connected it to an LG 27UK650  4K monitor with 8.9 ms input lag. I can't go back playing on my Sony X900E with 34ms input lag after gaming on the monitor.
Thank you everyone for all of your help. This is a superb community.
I am using a Razer Deathadder Chroma with 10000 DPI and 1000HZ polling on a Razer Manticor mouse pad and a Logitech G105 keyboard ( i tried mechanical - expensive ones - and i do not like them). This is probably because i have been gaming on Windows PC since 1996. I stopped gaming on PC, (except for flight sims)  in 2014 (When I bought 
XIM 4 for PS 4 :) )

Is a night a day difference between what you're accustomed to. It's definitely a different type of game. Run and Gun game style will definitely get you killed alot. This game is a bit more strategic. There are times where your game style can be beneficial, other times it won't. You make noise , expect enemies to come. Aim acceleration is usually turned off by most the of player base on here. It's just a matter of time for you turn things around and really become well adapt to the game. You'll be fine tbh.

You can add me on PSN. I play on both consoles. I can help you with the learning curve for this game.
« Last Edit: 01:39 PM - 12/30/18 by R3MiX »
XiM3R since ever since.

Offline N1TRO

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: xiiProG_NiTROiix
« Reply #61 on: 01:48 PM - 12/30/18 »
I noticed something huge rml if you change the ads translator to hip and up the sense to about 1.3x the hip sense the experience is way way smoother like most other games. I also found slow to be ok, common to provide the best mouse movements and aim (it's my preffered sync for pure aim it's a shame it has strong aim assist but it's not a problem in pubg) , off to be pretty nice but less smooth than common and default feels awful for some reason.

I am also now using the 115 vertical thanks to the op for the recommendation.

If you wouldn't mind rml test the pubg ads and scope aim with the hip translator it's so much better. The only drawback may be a negative impact on turn speed while ads'd. I haven't tested enough to be sure as of now.
Mainly play overwatch
Generally high master low gm ☺

Offline Verone-

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Verone-
« Reply #62 on: 02:39 PM - 12/30/18 »
Does anyone on ps4 enjoy this game?
I requested a refund on it.
Every move I make is clunky, inresponsive.
Opening doors, picking up weapons, everything.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO" - PUBG Shield [ON]
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 05:39 PM - 12/30/18 »

Lol..

I noticed something huge rml if you change the ads translator to hip and up the sense to about 1.3x the hip sense the experience is way way smoother like most other games. I also found slow to be ok, common to provide the best mouse movements and aim (it's my preffered sync for pure aim it's a shame it has strong aim assist but it's not a problem in pubg) , off to be pretty nice but less smooth than common and default feels awful for some reason.

If you wouldn't mind rml test the pubg ads and scope aim with the hip translator it's so much better. The only drawback may be a negative impact on turn speed while ads'd. I haven't tested enough to be sure as of now.

My fisrt setup was with common sync. But i really hate switchung syncs. I thunk i prefer off anyways, but im pretty happy with my setup right now. Not sure if i want to mess with it. Give me a couple days and ill probably change my mind lol..

The biggest key to this game imo is knowing when to ADS and when to Aim OTS. I DONOT use Hip fire at all, unless theyre standing right in my face and its an OMG moment! I use OTS for pretty much All CQC. its important to practice this in training mode strafing with a buddy. Then practice mid to long range the same with ADS. Thats how i set my sensitivities up.

Offline shthappensbro

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 08:05 PM - 12/30/18 »
I just use you're two codes  from first page is it up to date ???

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 10:29 PM - 12/30/18 »

Yes, I'm currently not using the curve. Its there though if you want to try it.

Offline Bagura32rus

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: POLiCE_SHEERIFF
« Reply #66 on: 01:18 AM - 12/31/18 »

RML hello! You said that you put 1000hz on the mouse and 500hz in the XIM manager is it right now relevant? or you switched to 1000hz in XIM manager

Offline BLM3L3SS

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 05:31 AM - 12/31/18 »
Yoooo....nitro how so you change the ADS TRANSLATOR  TO HIP??

Offline N1TRO

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 09:44 AM - 12/31/18 »
Yep I'm now using only hip translator. I tested it more yesterday there are litterally zero negative impacts and it provides a much much smoother experience than the ads translator. I have my hip sense at 18 on common my ads with hip translator on 22.5 common and an it's aux at 22.5 common. I'm by no means the best but this setup feels great, using the ads translator felt trash it was very stuttery and seemed to have tiny bursts of acceleration.
Mainly play overwatch

Offline N1TRO

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 09:46 AM - 12/31/18 »

Lol..

My fisrt setup was with common sync. But i really hate switchung syncs. I thunk i prefer off anyways, but im pretty happy with my setup right now. Not sure if i want to mess with it. Give me a couple days and ill probably change my mind lol..

The biggest key to this game imo is knowing when to ADS and when to Aim OTS. I DONOT use Hip fire at all, unless theyre standing right in my face and its an OMG moment! I use OTS for pretty much All CQC. its important to practice this in training mode strafing with a buddy. Then practice mid to long range the same with ADS. Thats how i set my sensitivities up.

Yep tbh I don't think sync matters to much as long as you don't use default. I would say common is the best but if you are used to off sync with other games you will probably perform better with off anyway.

The biggest difference is changing from the ads translator to hip translator for ads and ots aim it's so much better.
Mainly play overwatch

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 10:29 AM - 12/31/18 »

RML hello! You said that you put 1000hz on the mouse and 500hz in the XIM manager is it right now relevant? or you switched to 1000hz in XIM manager

I switched back because I like to stay at 1000hz across games. 500 works really good too. It took me awhile but i finally dialed it in at 1000hz.

Yoooo....nitro how so you change the ADS TRANSLATOR  TO HIP??
[/quo
Yep I'm now using only hip translator. I tested it more yesterday there are litterally zero negative impacts and it provides a much much smoother experience than the ads translator. I have my hip sense at 18 on common my ads with hip translator on 22.5 common and an it's aux at 22.5 common. I'm by no means the best but this setup feels great, using the ads translator felt trash it was very stuttery and seemed to have tiny bursts of acceleration.

I treied hip on ads and didnt really notice a difference once sens was where i liked it.

Hmmm.. ill try again later.

Playing BFV now. Lol

I have no idea how people play one game so long.

Offline N1TRO

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 10:48 AM - 12/31/18 »
Lol got over 1000hrs on ow but other games I completely agree 😂😂
Mainly play overwatch

Offline BLM3L3SS

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 01:44 PM - 12/31/18 »
HEY NITRO ONE QUESTION? HOW IS YOR SETUP? CAN EXPLAIN TO ME I KINDA GOT LOST ON YOUR LAST POST! WITH THE AUX???

Offline BLM3L3SS

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 02:28 PM - 12/31/18 »
SO WAIT?? YOU HAVE AUX FOR ADS???

Offline N1TRO

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 03:50 PM - 12/31/18 »
I have the ads page for actual downscope ads and an aux config for over the shoulder aiming both of which use the hip translator instead of the ads translator.
Mainly play overwatch