XIM Community

PUBG: Advanced Setup (Updated 10/24/20)  (Read 88013 times)

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
Re: PUBG: Advanced Setup (Updated 10/11/20)
« Reply #585 on: 07:48 PM - 10/16/20 »
Hey RML, huge fan of your work. Long time lurker here. Lately you've been posting your configs with the full config. Would it be okay if you could post future configs with the ballistic curves separately as you had done previously? It would be much appreciated as my other settings are fine tuned and I mostly just try to sample new curves. As some other users have mentioned,  your old curve (the one that's shaped like a bow and arrow, or at least for me that one), is waaaay better. It is a godly curve. I had to really dig to find it again and I think I had to paste a full config mentioned earlier on this thread on mobile and copy paste the curves from xim manager. I use MnK and just too accustomed to my current setup to try other things. Thank you RML hope you are well!

P.S: i copy your ingame settings as well and they are great! Keep up the good work. Like I said, really hope you can paste the curves separately from here on out to save us the trouble of copying full config and copy pasting curves in and out of xim manager. Thank you for reading!

Yeah thatís not a problem, I just havenít had the time to do it lately. Do you mind posting the curve youíre talking about? Iíll post it up in the OP as Iím sure others would be interested as well.

Hope all is well with you too.

Cheers!

Offline shakenbake12

• View Profile
Re: PUBG: Advanced Setup (Updated 10/11/20)
« Reply #586 on: 04:26 AM - 10/17/20 »
Oh man, lots to unpack.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
Re: PUBG: Advanced Setup (Updated 10/19/20)
« Reply #587 on: 09:01 AM - 10/19/20 »
Updated with in game settings, new hip curve and video for Year0 anti recoil method.

Offline Poke

• View Profile
« Reply #588 on: 12:35 PM - 10/20/20 »
Thank you RML for all your help with this game.  I am currently trying to use your config and I have a question.  I am a Keyboard user, I have remapped all my buttons but whenever I am in ADS and I try to hold my breath (which is my middle mouse button) my guy jumps and I have no reason why.  It also does this in OTS.  Do you happen to know why?  Thanks in advance.

Offline R3MiX

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: KAMPR-
« Reply #589 on: 03:58 PM - 10/20/20 »
Thank you RML for all your help with this game.  I am currently trying to use your config and I have a question.  I am a Keyboard user, I have remapped all my buttons but whenever I am in ADS and I try to hold my breath (which is my middle mouse button) my guy jumps and I have no reason why.  It also does this in OTS.  Do you happen to know why?  Thanks in advance.

This is a keybind issue. Double check,triple check your config and sub configs. Also look at the manager when this happens you will get a general idea of whats going.
XiM3R since ever since.

Offline distortionist

• View Profile
« Reply #590 on: 02:53 PM - 10/21/20 »
potentially dumb question here, But does ST constitute loading the Apex legends game and then copying this config there? I have not used or rather, loaded any other game so I just want to clarify thatís thatís what is required to use this new config. Thanks[

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: 07:31 PM - 10/21/20 »
potentially dumb question here, But does ST constitute loading the Apex legends game and then copying this config there? I have not used or rather, loaded any other game so I just want to clarify thatís thatís what is required to use this new config. Thanks[

Yes, load Apex Legends on your Xim and then copy/paste your entire setup into that Config.

Offline shakenbake12

• View Profile
« Reply #592 on: 10:23 PM - 10/21/20 »
Framerate unlock is coming to in a few days, and looks like it's only gonna be in 1080p for now. Gonna be interesting to say the least. Oh and RIP 4K setups Looks like I'l be looking for a new monitor

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: 05:55 AM - 10/22/20 »
Framerate unlock is coming to in a few days, and looks like it's only gonna be in 1080p for now. Gonna be interesting to say the least. Oh and RIP 4K setups Looks like I'l be looking for a new monitor

Yeah, Itís already present in the PTS along with the new map. Its got screen tearing galore on the One X. Itíll be interesting to see how it plays on the Series X in a few weeks. I mean thatís what itís meant for anyways. Iíll be sticking with my 1080p BenQ monitor for a bit. Still not really any 4K monitors out there yet that check all the boxes for me anyways.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
Re: PUBG: Advanced Setup (Updated 10/24/20)
« Reply #594 on: 10:54 AM - 10/24/20 »
Updated.

- Fined tuned sensitivities
- Removed Steady Aim
- Removed Hip Curve
- Removed Year0 method.

Cheers

Offline Traviso_32000

• View Profile
« Reply #595 on: 12:57 PM - 10/28/20 »
Is your new updated settings in response to the new update coming out with 60fps?

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: 01:13 PM - 10/29/20 »
Is your new updated settings in response to the new update coming out with 60fps?

Yes this is 60fps on one X. I may update again in a few weeks for Series X.

Feels like a completely different game, canít wait for the SX.
« Last Edit: 01:50 PM - 10/29/20 by RML »

Offline Traviso_32000

• View Profile
« Reply #597 on: 01:51 PM - 10/29/20 »
Just curious but did common sync feel better now that itís 60 FPS?

Offline shakenbake12

• View Profile
« Reply #598 on: 04:33 PM - 10/29/20 »
Any recommended changes for 4k TV's?