XIM Community

PUBG: Advanced Setup (Updated 1/15/22)  (Read 141073 times)

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO" - PUBG Shield [ON]
    • View Profile
Re: PUBG (A simple setup) updated 10/09/18.
« Reply #45 on: 07:39 PM - 12/24/18 »
There is no code.

:P

Offline Dhrny31

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 09:29 PM - 12/24/18 »
If you are planning sharing a config, mind giving the values in text to? So we, the xim4 users, could recreate it :p

I'm currently looking for new configs since its my first 3th person game. Wanna try something out

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 10:03 PM - 12/25/18 »
Recently got back into this game with the new map. Bumping for update later, don't want to have to find it again.

Glad to see you back on Pubg RML. Your configs are professional quality and I canít wait to tryíem out.

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 01:32 PM - 12/26/18 »
There is no code.

:P

Patiently waiting ;)

Holidays... I'll have an update before the weekend. Basically have it down to two setups right now. As the title states though, it's going to be pretty simple. This game has no AA, so it's really about trying to balance the guns, scopes and strange look mechanic. It still feels like there's some acceleration even when Acceleration is off.

Offline Poke

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 09:47 AM - 12/27/18 »
It definitely needs something.  I'm not using a curve at all right now and hip movement feels pretty bad.  Aiming is fine though.

Offline CameronMC

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 12:20 PM - 12/27/18 »
You used to suggest Common sync for best micro movements, is that still so RML?

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: PUBG (A simple setup) updated 20181228.
« Reply #51 on: 12:03 AM - 12/29/18 »
Updated the OP.

Cheers!

Offline puinsai

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: joshrel
« Reply #52 on: 02:26 AM - 12/29/18 »
Updated the OP.

Cheers!

Thank you boss !  8)
PS4 PRO | XIM APEX | T2 | FW: the latest | Mon: ASUS 28" MG28UQ | Logitech G13 | Logitech G502 Hero | SteelSeries R600 | SteelSeries Siberia 800 | DumaOS Router

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 11:10 AM - 12/29/18 »
Hello everyone. I am new to the apex but I'm not new to pubg.

There is an issue with horizontal movement being higher then verticle movement in pub at a ratio of about 70 percent verticle to horizontal.

At first I tried to counter this by using a y/x ratio of 1.5.. but I found if you move the verticle sensitivity multiplier to 144-150 you get a very true 1 to 1 verticle to horizontal movement. This Also reduces recoil on weapons without throwing off your aim like using a y/x ratio does..

RML I see your very popular on this forum. If I may suggest playing with the verticle sensitivity multiplier on 150 and letting me know what you think?. I think this may really help fix some of the issue with aim and leading targets

Here is a link further explaining this issue.. it's an old post and most of this is irrelevant after recent updates. But point 4 and 5 are the main focus and still remain unfixed in pubg on console. So to fix this you RAISE THE VERT SENSITIVITY IN GAME SETTINGS

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/PUBGXboxOne/comments/8h8j2u/vertical_sensitivity_ratio_aim_acceleration_and/

I think having an incorrect verticle sensitivity in game setting actually screws up the effectiveness of the xim..

If a new pubg ST is ever created I think they should take into account the verticle sensitivity multiplier setting and make new settings based on a correct verticle sensitivity value in game

Thanks man, ill give it a go. I was playing around with X/Y ratio at 1.25 for quite awhile but couldnt deside which i preferered. Maybe i didnt raise it high enough! Appreciate the info.

Cheers!

Offline N1TRO

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: xiiProG_NiTROiix
« Reply #54 on: 03:42 PM - 12/29/18 »
Very interesting update I feel very similarly to you. On most games I think common or default feel very similar to off and all of them offer good performance but for some reason on pubg the only sync that isn't a floaty mess is off sync.

I did not experience the 1000hz issue you mentioned it was as smooth as butter for me with both my mice but I was using 3200dpi. If you value 1000hz as much as I do perhaps give 3200 dpi a go just for pubg as it has no aim assist anyway and therefore there is not really a benefit to 12k dpi anyway.

I will add I'm on PS4 not Xbox but as far as I can tell from user feedback xim aiming is seemingly generally better on Xbox.
Mainly play overwatch
Generally high master low gm ☺

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 07:09 PM - 12/29/18 »
So... it seems the more things change, the more they stay the same. Ive currently gone back to my old school PUBG curve and it feels really good right now lol.. it seems to be the only thing that keeps me from over aiming too much.

Heres the code if anyone wants to try it. I only use it for Ads and over the shoulder, not for Hip. No curve on Hip. Just paste this into your ADS balistic and then youll have to bump your sensitivity up just a little bit. For example i raised my ADS sens from 17 to 19.5 with this curve.

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>> X5BC:AAAAyAGQAlgDIAPoBLCFeIO2BF4FBgWuBlUG/QelCE0I9QmdCkUK7AuUDDwM5A2MDjQO3A+DECsQ0xF7EiMSyxNyFBoUwhVqFhIWuhdiGAkYsRlZGgEaqRtRG/kcoB1IHfCemKUc:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<< 

If it continues to feel good, ill update the full config in the OP.

Also i tried raising the vertical multiplier in game but at 150 i was making ovals instead of circles. It felt strange and i wasnt doing very well. Im probably just so used to 1. I may give it another go later.
« Last Edit: 07:15 PM - 12/29/18 by RML »

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 08:10 PM - 12/29/18 »
I had 11 kill duo chicken dinner(live server) first time I ran this set up(without the curve). Iíll give it a shot with the curve in a bit. I will say that this setup felt much better on the PTS with the frame rate priority on and freesync 2 enabled.

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: PUBG (A simple setup) updated 20181230.
« Reply #57 on: 08:34 AM - 12/30/18 »
Updated the OP. Thanks to input from N1TRO I've gone back to 1000hz and dialed it in.

Thanks to input from shopejr2 I've changed vertical multiplier to 115. This is as high as i personally could go before horizontal movement started to feel affected. This does help quite a bit with recoil.

All changes are in the new code, ive also added the curve code to the OP. I honestly cant decide between using the curve or not. They feel very similar and i go back n forth.

Full config code has no curves active.

Cheers!

Offline R3MiX

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: KAMPR-
« Reply #58 on: 11:55 AM - 12/30/18 »
Updated the OP. Thanks to input from N1TRO I've gone back to 1000hz and dialed it in.

Thanks to input from shopejr2 I've changed vertical multiplier to 115. This is as high as i personally could go before horizontal movement started to feel affected. This does help quite a bit with recoil.

All changes are in the new code, ive also added the curve code to the OP. I honestly cant decide between using the curve or not. They feel very similar and i go back n forth.

Full config code has no curves active.

Cheers!

You still play? I barely see you on......oh wait that's right. Ingconito. Lol
XiM3R since ever since.

Offline noregretd

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 12:31 PM - 12/30/18 »
Hello everyone. First and foremost, I want to thank RML and other members of the community for an amazing job. 
I am a pretty decent FPS player. I do very well in BF 5 and BF 1. (90% of the time I am a top player in Team Deathmatch.  I started to play PUBG a few days ago. I have never played it before. I play only FPP mode. I put in under 10 hours into the game - and I am not doing well. My K/D is 1. A lot of gunfights - i lose 1 vs 1. It is strange since PUBG on PS4 does not have aim assist, so it should work towards my advantage. I think that players are simply better in PUBG FPP than in BF 5. Also, i am not a camper and do not play as carefully. The clumsy inventory system does not help. Controller users have an advantage picking up items /attaching/etc.
Anyway - I tried RML set-up and it works better for me than what i had before. However, I had to turn off the Aim Acceleration. It feels like an input lag to me. I am not taking anything away from RML- he deserves the full credit, however, AIM acceleration does not work for me. I do not have XIM Apex, I have XIM 4- maybe this is why RML's Aim Acceleration does not work for me?  I recently installed SSD drive into my PS 4 Pro and connected it to an LG 27UK650  4K monitor with 8.9 ms input lag. I can't go back playing on my Sony X900E with 34ms input lag after gaming on the monitor.
Thank you everyone for all of your help. This is a superb community.
I am using a Razer Deathadder Chroma with 10000 DPI and 1000HZ polling on a Razer Manticor mouse pad and a Logitech G105 keyboard ( i tried mechanical - expensive ones - and i do not like them). This is probably because i have been gaming on Windows PC since 1996. I stopped gaming on PC, (except for flight sims)  in 2014 (When I bought 
XIM 4 for PS 4 :) )