XIM Community

PUBG: Advanced Setup (Updated 10/24/20)  (Read 87920 times)

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
Re: PUBG (A simple setup)
« Reply #15 on: 05:02 AM - 08/16/18 »
Hi, thanks for sharing your settings RML.
I am using exactly you settings on pubg, apex and mouse but for some reason as soon as i move my mouse i get red flasshing lights. on apex. are you exprencing the same?

Thanks

Don't worry about the flashing lights so long as it doesn't feel like your wasting hand movement. These settings are meant to get the absolute most out of the turn speed cap. If it feels like you're experiencing wasted hand movement then turn the Apex sens down a little or slow your hand speed. The flashing red is just telling you you're hitting the cap, it's not telling you "STOP" don't do that.

With games like this that have low turn speeds you're going to hit the cap. That's ok and is actually what you want, you want to squeeze as much out of it as possible. You just don't want to feel like your hand movement isn't matching what's on screen. So no sudden quick movements! That's not going to work with XIM, this isn't PC! Getting your sensitivity right and then using Slower consistent hand movement is key to riding the turn speed limit. The idea is to hit the cap and consistently keep it there without superseding it. Once you learn to ride the flashing red without wasting hand movement, then you've mastered the art of XIM my friend!

Cheers!   

Hey ... that's a great tag "Art of XIM" or "XIM ART" any Arthur's out there? Who's taking it? Lol

Or.. how about "Master XIM"  8)
« Last Edit: 05:10 AM - 08/16/18 by RML »

Offline Blinky234

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 08:33 AM - 08/16/18 »
Can you share your apex config so we can just copy and paste it ? Kind of a noob to this :/ thank you!

Offline SixShooter

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 08:56 AM - 08/16/18 »
Can you share your apex config so we can just copy and paste it ? Kind of a noob to this :/ thank you!

I think RML uses a nav instead of a keyboard.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 09:21 AM - 08/16/18 »

I think RML uses a nav instead of a keyboard.

That's correct. My settings would probably baffle your mind. It's literally easier to just apply my "Simple" settings to your config. Or make a new config, then copy your current config to it and then apply my settings. If you use a KB you'll have to pretty much redo all of your buttons. Button layouts are why I rarely ever use other people's setups. It's literally easier to just add their settings to my own setup.

I will try to add a code tonight though. I've been busy sorry and I have to get up at 3am to catch a plane at 6.

Offline nerVuseq

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 09:58 AM - 08/16/18 »
RML, I tried using this quick setup, but the problem is that my xim flashes red almost all the time. Do you experience the same? And do You play tpp or fpp?

First of all I reworked this cfg to my liking.
I've been using GitGud's cfg with your curves for some time. It was butter, but than it became trash after some update, the jitter was insane and mist reworked St finallyfor all of us. I used it with 12k dpi and 1k hz.

Now I still use the curves, butmy cfg is like that : 4k dpi, 1k hz, common sync, sensitivities around 22(higher value,due to less dpi), AA on 5 and the rest is almost the same as yours, cause scope sensitivities are user preference for me.

To the point we go- by making it at 4k dpi I succeded in avoiding the jitter when u put your mouse back to the 'ground' (mousepad middle) after a turn or so. Cause on my screen with 12k dpi and Rival 310 i had jitter until mh mouse was sticked to the mousepad once again.
To avoid 'max turn speed' at all times i still use curves in hip and ads. It allows me to change target with different speeds, not max speed at all the time. If u adjust sensitivity to your liking, that allows You to build a muscle memory for all moves, from slow ones to ultra fast ones.

Think about it  ;)

Edit: sory i have not read all of the posts here, i just saw that u were already talking about it already. I was top 50 on duo's in tpp eu recently. This setup that I wrote above is butter for me now, I did 11 kills by myself on 3man squad yesterday, easy. Dropped 4-5 people in like 20 seconds with just akm on red dot in close quarter. Try that, maybe it will work for You as well as it does for me :)
« Last Edit: 10:06 AM - 08/16/18 by nerVuseq »

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 07:14 PM - 08/16/18 »

Alright, Alright, here you go!

Full Config.
Code: [Select]
     >>> XIM APEX [PUBG RML 60] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<< 

You guys have a Great labor day weekend! I'm out for awhile...

Cheers!
« Last Edit: 07:19 PM - 08/16/18 by RML »

Offline Treyw61

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 10:45 AM - 08/17/18 »
Is Movement Sensitivity at default 10 in game?

Offline milkman

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: T0xicMilkMan
  • PSN ID: PapaMilk4u
« Reply #22 on: 05:15 AM - 08/22/18 »

Alright, Alright, here you go!

Full Config.
Code: [Select]
     >>> XIM APEX [PUBG RML 60] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<< 

You guys have a Great labor day weekend! I'm out for awhile...

Cheers!
Thank you for sharing your settings. I was using it for the PTS Server and it felt great.. However, Today I gave it a go on the live server and the settings feel way to sensitive, maxing out the apex on every turn "I think they changed the sensitivity when they updated the live servers."  Love to see a new tweak on these settings if possible. I've tried numerous settings and by far yours are right on point.
Thank you in advance for all your help and time.
« Last Edit: 06:56 PM - 08/22/18 by milkman »

Offline SleptKing

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 01:18 PM - 08/22/18 »
Thanks for this config it feels more natural than GitGud's one. 10 kill dinner on my first try with the ability to track moving cars smoothly.

Offline TropicThunder

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: LVLoLLy
« Reply #24 on: 05:23 PM - 08/22/18 »
Would I need to adjust my sensitivity considering Iím using a soft pad and RML is using a hard pad

Offline nerVuseq

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 02:37 AM - 08/27/18 »
@RML

Have You read what I wrote to You previously? ;)

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 09:28 AM - 09/05/18 »
Would I need to adjust my sensitivity considering Iím using a soft pad and RML is using a hard pad

Sry, been out for a bit... Yes, adjust sensitivity to your liking. Please see me earlier post about setting your max turn speed and red lighting without wasting movement.

@RML

Have You read what I wrote to You previously? ;)

Of course I read it, pretty sure I addressed your concerns in that prior post though. Looks like you went back and figured it out. I will add one thing in regards to your comment about not seeing the flashing red lights with the curve. To be clear, the reason you're not seeing the flashes is because the curve never allows you to exceed the turn speed cap. However, your turn speed is still limited. In fact, by using the curve you're decreasing the max turn speed slightly and not eliminating it. I just want to make sure that point is clarified. It's Not flashing because the curve doesn't allow you to turn fast enough to exceed the limit and not because it magically removes the cap. It actually lowers the cap, but does take away alot of the acceleration. So at the end of the day, you have to decide which is more important to you. Less acceleration or slightly higher turn speed cap?

Cheers!

« Last Edit: 09:52 AM - 09/05/18 by RML »

Offline x Mayze x

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: x Mayze x
« Reply #27 on: 10:56 AM - 09/05/18 »
XIM APEX Settings:
Polling - 1000hz.
SYNC - Common
HIP Sens - 6 (now using 5.75)
ADS Sens - 6 (5.75)
SUB ADS (for aiming over the shoulder) - 6 (5.75)

I've noticed you and GitGud both have a 3rd config. What makes this 3rd config different than the HIP config? Is this for FPP mode only? TPP hip aiming is always over the shoulder right? Am I missing a crucial part of Hip aiming by just using my mouse to aim and fire in Hip mode?
« Last Edit: 11:15 AM - 09/05/18 by x Mayze x »

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 02:00 PM - 09/05/18 »
XIM APEX Settings:
Polling - 1000hz.
SYNC - Common
HIP Sens - 6 (now using 5.75)
ADS Sens - 6 (5.75)
SUB ADS (for aiming over the shoulder) - 6 (5.75)

I've noticed you and GitGud both have a 3rd config. What makes this 3rd config different than the HIP config? Is this for FPP mode only? TPP hip aiming is always over the shoulder right? Am I missing a crucial part of Hip aiming by just using my mouse to aim and fire in Hip mode?

The primary reason for using a 3rd config is for button configuration. I like to change up my button assignments slightly for aiming. Leaning left and right is a good example. The buttons I use to lean while aiming I use for different things while not aiming.

Offline x Mayze x

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: x Mayze x
« Reply #29 on: 02:49 PM - 09/05/18 »
The primary reason for using a 3rd config is for button configuration. I like to change up my button assignments slightly for aiming. Leaning left and right is a good example. The buttons I use to lean while aiming I use for different things while not aiming.

Thanks for clarifying. Makes sense. I think I want to do the same. How would I set up my mouse wheel right and left click for forward and back in inventory menu but also use them for lean left and right in ADS?

Admin