XIM Community

Rainbow Six automatic actions without pressing 1 button  (Read 452 times)

Offline parni

• A jug fills drop by drop.
    • View Profile
beforehand:
hello mod my bester freund

ATTENTION! Script policy on this board:

The following scripts are not allowed and will be removed by moderators:

- Anti recoil scripts
 - Rapid fire scripts
 - Farming bot scripts <----- if u think taking rook armor is a farming bot exchange it with reinforcing a wall.

Now:

complete noob in ahk here some days ago i started reading a bit about ahk and now i try to make a script for repetitive actions that doesnt harm the competitive spirit of the game

im not good at expressing my intention i hope some ppl will get what i mean.
In Rainbow Six are repetitive actions taking place every now and then.
like taking Rook armor for instance.

I want to write an ahk script that detects when armor is grabable and takes it without pressing a button.

i wanna use this function:  https://autohotkey.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=17834

("Although named FindText, it also works equally well at finding graphics. Other have suggest it should be called "FindMonochromePattern" credit to c4p on ahk)

for a reliable fast way to recognize when armor is placed in grabable range...

and thats my logic:

scan for the word armor and
when the Word is found on screen
press rectangle 4 seconds

myb someone can give me tips how i can get started i thought about the if expression

if the "image"is found
(i wanna use the image put into string function for that
https://autohotkey.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=17834 )
do Action (holding a key for example)
else return.

im glad about any input or help always willing to learn.

one question i have is how can i use the funtion i posted to scan only a certain area of my screen
i know how its done with imagesearch but i dont know how u do it with the functions i posted .
The script says :
So the search range is (X-W, Y-H)-->(X+W, Y+H).

but where do i set it up after i used the script to put my image into a string
i cant find the editable parameters.

If u wanna do something similar u need for xbox:

"C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.XboxApp_41.41.18005.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

run as a stream on my xbox one. With this being streamed, i can contact AHK on my windows and be able to determine location of certain pixels.". credits to havoxx

and for ps4 u can use remoteplay

i dont want to promote cheating i think its not harmfull to automate dull actions that have no direct impact on the competitive spirit of the game.

also plz mod me so i can ban antithe?!?! and od2n and some other beautiful ppl and sheeps.
« Last Edit: 05:34 PM - 08/12/18 by parni »
Current xim4 Setup:
BenQ XL2411
BenQ RL2455
Owned over 300 mice.
currently using Cougar 300M @ 400dpi
Keyboard: g13 i will never go back to keyboard on xim4. With Analog movement you can controll the accel/deaccel of lookmechanics even obsiv prefers it :P.
Sound: Beyerdynamic MMX 300 with dss2.

Offline G502Killer

• MVP
  • FPS Games are 10% Aim and 90% Positioning
    • View Profile
Re: Rainbow Six automatic actions without pressing 1 button
« Reply #1 on: 01:48 AM - 08/13/18 »
and thats my logic:

scan for the word armor and
when the Word is found on screen
press rectangle 4 seconds
Nobody here is pixel scanning. To be able to pixel scan you would need a capture card for latency, run software to try to do image/text recognition on that capture live, (as you mention later that capture area can be decreased in size, so example with your aimbot you want to make just aim close and if you are close enough it will automatically snap to heads)

i dont want to promote cheating i think its not harmfull to automate dull actions that have no direct impact on the competitive spirit of the game.
This post is obviously you attempting cheating. Nobody is doing pixel scanning with AHK and Xim Link, and this is a good thing. If you want to develop software capable of this and use it to make an aimbot (which obviously is what you want to do), then do it somewhere other than this forum. I doubt you will succeed.

also plz mod me so i can ban antithe?!?! and od2n and some other beautiful ppl and sheeps.
1. Don't ask to be modded, there are few mods here and there isn't a need for more. If there was, I doubt your candidacy would be question considering the post I just attempted to read.
2. Antithesis and Od1n are 2 of the best members of the community, and both have great contributions for ximmers.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 | 2,000 DPI | Default Sync | 15 Hip | 7.5 ADS | 4 SA | 70 Max Curves | 60 SAB | G502 on QcK

Offline parni

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03:19 AM - 08/13/18 »
thx for ur input mate but no sorry im not homosexual
but im flattered thx
Current xim4 Setup:
BenQ XL2411
BenQ RL2455
Owned over 300 mice.
Keyboard: g13 i will never go back to keyboard on xim4. With Analog movement you can controll the accel/deaccel of lookmechanics even obsiv prefers it :P.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11:11 AM - 08/13/18 »
well in general the script you wish to write COULD be fine with the forum guidelines, however its nature holds too much potential for cheating abuse
the first topic you posted pretty much sounded like you want to create a triggerbot which is one of the strongest, and if done right, most undetectable cheats out there (gun fires automatically if crosshair area has certain pixel colour, especially when paired with a scanbot)
this is why i instantly removed it, XIM is already quite a controversial product among controller users and a script like that would add even more fuel and the hate would go through the roof (on top of that with remote play it would be possible to make it controller compatible)

overall discussing the whole creation process of such a script is not good for the XIM brand and XIM Link in general, i talked to w11ce about this yesterday and we both agreed to that (and MRog40 our Nr1 script writer seems to agree with us too)

however:

as i said in theory a script like that COULD be fine if for example
- the script is used to eg swap weapons in fortnite (pixelscan to identify used weapon slots) or your RB6 script
- the script is posted in a way that makes it impossible to alter/abuse the script code, eg compiled or even encrypted (there are free tools that you can use to compile your ahk scripts which make it really difficult to decompile them)
- the community aproves these scripts (as in not regarded as cheating)

before i lock this let me know what you guys think about this, shall we allow those scripts to the shared or not?
(convenience scripts, not refering to aimbots and the likes)
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum

Offline parni

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12:07 PM - 08/13/18 »
well in general the script you wish to write COULD be fine with the forum guidelines, however its nature holds too much potential for cheating abuse
the first topic you posted pretty much sounded like you want to create a triggerbot which is one of the strongest, and if done right, most undetectable cheats out there (gun fires automatically if crosshair area has certain pixel colour, especially when paired with a scanbot)
this is why i instantly removed it, XIM is already quite a controversial product among controller users and a script like that would add even more fuel and the hate would go through the roof (on top of that with remote play it would be possible to make it controller compatible)

overall discussing the whole creation process of such a script is not good for the XIM brand and XIM Link in general, i talked to w11ce about this yesterday and we both agreed to that (and MRog40 our Nr1 script writer seems to agree with us too)

however:

as i said in theory a script like that COULD be fine if for example
- the script is used to eg swap weapons in fortnite (pixelscan to identify used weapon slots) or your RB6 script
- the script is posted in a way that makes it impossible to alter/abuse the script code, eg compiled or even encrypted (there are free tools that you can use to compile your ahk scripts which make it really difficult to decompile them)
- the community aproves these scripts (as in not regarded as cheating)

before i lock this let me know what you guys think about this, shall we allow those scripts to the shared or not?
(convenience scripts, not refering to aimbots and the likes)

thx for clarifying and im happy u dont take it personal nor i do i no u ve ur reasons
furthermore i wont post anything script related anymore here
« Last Edit: 12:11 PM - 08/13/18 by parni »
Current xim4 Setup:
BenQ XL2411
BenQ RL2455
Owned over 300 mice.

Offline G502Killer

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12:23 PM - 08/13/18 »
I don't think we should allow any pixel scanning discussion here, no matter the purpose. I don't want Xim and Xim Link to be synonymous with cheating, and even discussing the ability to pixel scan being allowed here will lead to that eventually.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 | 2,000 DPI | Default Sync | 15 Hip | 7.5 ADS | 4 SA | 70 Max Curves | 60 SAB | G502 on QcK

Offline parni

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 12:30 PM - 08/13/18 »
I don't think we should allow any pixel scanning discussion here, no matter the purpose. I don't want Xim and Xim Link to be synonymous with cheating, and even discussing the ability to pixel scan being allowed here will lead to that eventually.

u dont need pixel scanning u can use other commands i think u mean pattern recog in general which can lead to fully auto actions like a bot...
Current xim4 Setup:
BenQ XL2411
BenQ RL2455
Owned over 300 mice.

Offline G502Killer

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 12:34 PM - 08/13/18 »
u dont need pixel scanning u can use other commands i think u mean pattern recog in general which can lead to fully auto actions like a bot...
Feel free to use automation, it isn't difficult. Pixel scanning is on another level of capability, and will lead to aimbots.

Offline parni

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 01:25 PM - 08/13/18 »
Feel free to use automation, it isn't difficult. Pixel scanning is on another level of capability, and will lead to aimbots.

on ahk forum people told me pix scanning takes way to long... but whom am i to question u feel free to discuss and inflate ur posts
Current xim4 Setup:
BenQ XL2411
BenQ RL2455
Owned over 300 mice.

Offline G502Killer

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 03:53 PM - 08/13/18 »
on ahk forum people told me pix scanning takes way to long... but whom am i to question u feel free to discuss and inflate ur posts
If they told you pixel scanning took way to long, why are you here asking us about it?

I truly am unable to comprehend the reasoning behind this thread in the first place, and not just because of your grammar. If you want to do pixel scanning, do it, but don't talk about it here. I have made scripts that break the rules of this forum, so I make and discuss them in places they are allowed. If you want an aimbot that uses pixel scanning, make it. Nobody can stop you.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 04:19 PM - 08/13/18 »
Just a note to peeps reading this thread and this comment.

parni approached me by PM about creating an aimbot on console via PC, Xim Link and AHK. I told him I don't condone aimbots and won't help.

Read this thread with that in mind.

Offline W11cE

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 04:22 PM - 08/13/18 »
We don't specifically state that pixel scanning or pattern recognition discussion is not allowed here, however those do not have anything to do with Link.

Considering this and the fact that this kind of stuff is usually used for really sketchy stuff, I do not think this kind of discussion belongs here.

I will lock this thread now.

Offline W11cE

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 04:31 PM - 08/13/18 »
The rules apply to both discussion and sharing scripts. Neither will be allowed.