XIM Community

[ACTIVE] BF1 XB1X graphical lag  (Read 40 times)

Offline GunzBlazed

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: GunzBlazed
[ACTIVE] BF1 XB1X graphical lag
« on: 11:24 PM - 08/11/18 »
Hey guys. I'm experiencing graphical lag in Battlefield 1 when using the XIM Apex. When I tried to play it last night, I noticed that aiming with the XIM Apex causes a graphical lag/stutter but not with controller. I've deleted and made a new config and updated the firmware but the issue still makes it unplayable. Setting the smoothing to 0 for Hip/ADS somewhat fixed the issue but it seems to eat the frame rate a little making it difficult to survive in a close combat situation. All other games work fine. Here are my XIM Manager settings:

Mouse:
Razer Basilik
DPI's: 800, 6000, 12000
1000hz polling rate

HIP
Aim: 80
Sync: Default
Smooth: 0
X/Y: 1.0
Translator: HIP

ADS
Aim: 60
Sync: Default
Smooth: 0
X/Y: 1.0
Translator: ADS

No Aux Profiles

Any help is much appreciated. Thank you!
« Last Edit: 08:45 AM - 08/12/18 by mist4fun »

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: BF1 XB1X graphical lag
« Reply #1 on: 08:44 AM - 08/12/18 »
XIM shouldn't affect the framerate as it's a controller passthrough and is limited to what a controller can do. Movement could be off for a few different reasons though. Please verify that you're using the correct in-game settings, these are required for optimal performance.

http://xim.tech/settings
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline GunzBlazed

• View Profile
Re: BF1 XB1X graphical lag
« Reply #2 on: 11:07 AM - 08/12/18 »
XIM shouldn't affect the framerate as it's a controller passthrough and is limited to what a controller can do. Movement could be off for a few different reasons though. Please verify that you're using the correct in-game settings, these are required for optimal performance.

http://xim.tech/settings

Yes, I'm running the correct in-game settings.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: [ACTIVE] BF1 XB1X graphical lag
« Reply #3 on: 11:09 AM - 08/12/18 »
In this case if you have a headset attached to your controller then I recommend enabling the audio compatibility mode located in the identity section of your config. If this doesn't help then you may want to hard reset the console in order to clear it's memory.

Press and hold the power button on the front of the console for 15 seconds. Once off unplug the power cable to the console for 60 seconds. Reconnect the power cable and power on the console. Attach all peripherals to XIM then connect XIM to the console.

Note that removing the power cable while off has been reported as necessary by some users.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline GunzBlazed

• View Profile
Re: [ACTIVE] BF1 XB1X graphical lag
« Reply #4 on: 05:26 PM - 08/12/18 »
In this case if you have a headset attached to your controller then I recommend enabling the audio compatibility mode located in the identity section of your config. If this doesn't help then you may want to hard reset the console in order to clear it's memory.

Press and hold the power button on the front of the console for 15 seconds. Once off unplug the power cable to the console for 60 seconds. Reconnect the power cable and power on the console. Attach all peripherals to XIM then connect XIM to the console.

Note that removing the power cable while off has been reported as necessary by some users.

This seemed to fix it for now. I'm keeping my fingers crossed as I used this method yesterday but the web page I read only instructed 30 seconds for the power cable to be unplugged. The XIM worked fine until 30 mins into playing. I will keep posted if it comes back. Thank you.