XIM Community

Overwatch Xim Apex Settings  (Read 1544 times)

Offline Kik

• View Profile
Re: Overwatch Xim Apex Settings
« Reply #15 on: 01:06 PM - 08/10/18 »
I am playing on ps4... and who said wrist aiming is bad... you definetly donít know about what you are talking... but talking about positionning on a vid I advised you to watch you know how to do... anyway

Offline Saltywatch

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Ididitmom
« Reply #16 on: 01:43 PM - 08/10/18 »
I thought u were having aiming issues bro.

Not trying to insult. Trying to understand ur situation
Most pc players would consider my sens high

I didnít know that guy was you on YouTube either. Positioning and game awareness is way more important than settings. My only point there
No longer on Apex forums, please contact me via Youtube (saltywatch) for help, or my current configurations! Thanks!

Offline NeSchkOo

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 02:00 PM - 08/10/18 »
Please let this thread be about settings only

Offline Vezaeer

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 02:07 PM - 08/10/18 »
Wrist aiming : Nothing wrong with that since I was really good on cs:s while using this aim technique
Aim smoothing : Why 84 and not 87 or even 81 ? You chose this number arbitrarily and it just doesn't make any sense. I think Overwatch aim smoothing can be helpful though, especially when you play with a high aim assist window
800 dpi : ok but 12k is way more comfortable to play with. With low dpi I am hitting shot I wouldn't get with high dpi, with high dpi I am able to be more accurate and faster in most situations
Accuracy : If you are able to hit 61% of your shots why did you come on this forum to complain ? You should be top 1 widow LOL
I think you like to boast yourself but you are as pro as a diamond playing with his feet
Come back down to earth salty :-)

Thank you Neschko (idk exactly how to spell it, but I like to play against you :p) for your interesting contribution
« Last Edit: 02:37 PM - 08/10/18 by Vezaeer »

Offline NeSchkOo

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 02:32 PM - 08/10/18 »
This following clip was done with without curves or something.
250 hrz everything else are the same

https://youtu.be/WRfxgm10vFc

So far both of the aettings i posted are decent but that's it

Just for the record I will try randomly different setting's and record them after a couple of hours of training with them so even if it doesn't help me because I change my settings so often that I will not gain any muscle memory but perhaps it will help someone else when he sees how it look's like
I know this method isnt ideal but I will try doing it nevertheles

Offline NeSchkOo

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 02:34 PM - 08/10/18 »

Thank you Neschko (idk exactly how to spell it, but I like to play against you :p) for your interesting contribution

Thanks by the way

Offline Vezaeer

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 08:12 PM - 08/10/18 »
I must say sorry because I have been a bit too agressive against Salty he doesn't deserve that

I don't understand why arm aiming would be better. You are still moving your arm while I am already shooting your head, for sure

Offline Saltywatch

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 11:22 PM - 08/10/18 »
I must say sorry because I have been a bit too agressive against Salty he doesn't deserve that

I don't understand why arm aiming would be better. You are still moving your arm while I am already shooting your head, for sure

Dont be sorry lol. Iím an @#$%.

Also just because itís what 99 percent of the pros use for a reason.  I have More control.   

And also I guess in some instances u might. But unless itís instadeath and u donít miss, ima @#$% ur @#$% up lol
No longer on Apex forums, please contact me via Youtube (saltywatch) for help, or my current configurations! Thanks!

Offline Saltywatch

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 12:36 AM - 08/11/18 »
Wrist aiming : Nothing wrong with that since I was really good on cs:s while using this aim technique
Aim smoothing : Why 84 and not 87 or even 81 ? You chose this number arbitrarily and it just doesn't make any sense. I think Overwatch aim smoothing can be helpful though, especially when you play with a high aim assist window
800 dpi : ok but 12k is way more comfortable to play with. With low dpi I am hitting shot I wouldn't get with high dpi, with high dpi I am able to be more accurate and faster in most situations
Accuracy : If you are able to hit 61% of your shots why did you come on this forum to complain ? You should be top 1 widow LOL
I think you like to boast yourself but you are as pro as a diamond playing with his feet
Come back down to earth salty :-)

1.  I finished top ten in scope accuracy 3 seasons and the only reason I didnít get it every season is because I didnít always play widow.  My YouTube channel and high tier OW career ended when my son was born a year ago.  I gained almost 1k subs in a month just by streaming so I probably wasnít that bad

2.  35 aim smoothing for widow was an idea made by both vex and assault rifle masta. Both of which have been top 1 player overall. When I choose 84, itís because any higher and I notice adverse reactions. I donít like to use 100:100 settings and 0 aim smoothing cuz if they ever tried to ban wave itís easy to identify whoís using xim. Also controller players use high aim smoothing. Honestly use 0 if u want and adjust ur sens a little

3. 800 vs 12000 dpi.    assultriflemasta (rated #1 on NA server) uses 800 dpi. Also itís what I use on PC

4.  You can look at some of my troll accounts stats on overbuff with tons of widow time. These are accounts I use to test settings. Please note that the crit accuracy stat is broken in overbuff cuz it shows ur auto rifle crit not scope crit. My crit scope is over 25 on these accounts last time I check

https://www.overbuff.com/players/psn/IDidItMom?mode=competitive
Almost GM three season in row before sons birth. Has decay over 150 sr this season

https://www.overbuff.com/players/psn/BigTimeGay?mode=competitive#
I just play this for fun and I have to quit half my matches to take care of my kid. Over 60 games. 54 scope accuracy with 26 percent crit.

https://www.overbuff.com/players/psn/UrBadAtOverwatch?mode=competitive
My hard throw account I use to play with my little brother who is silver. Iím only mid plat cuz I get over 60 sr a win.  53 percent with 25 percent crit over tons of hours

I also have a master account thatís widow only and my main that Iím not giving out and hasnít placed in 2 seasons

And yes I am a diamond player. on PC

Offline playlogitech

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 04:31 AM - 08/12/18 »
1.  I finished top ten in scope accuracy 3 seasons - top bodyshot of the planet

For some reason i dont see any good stats in your profiles? Less than 3 K/D on the widow, 0.90 of golden medals per game. less than 20 crit accuracy on the widow. Close to 50% overall winrate. Looks like you are more than usual diamond scrub with xim and not a "high tier player". Do you know how high tier player looks like? 70+ winrate on every hero and 6 K/D ;D in master

And yes, diamond on pc is same trashland as on consoles, means absolutely nothing. Been 3800-4200 there from season 3 till season 7 on pc.

Say better, you wanna get advantages from aim assist to win games, cuz your personal aim and gamesense skillz are lul.
« Last Edit: 05:41 AM - 08/12/18 by playlogitech »

Offline Geno782

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 05:01 AM - 08/12/18 »
 ;D

Offline Saltywatch

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 07:24 AM - 08/12/18 »
1.  I finished top ten in scope accuracy 3 seasons - top bodyshot of the planet

For some reason i dont see any good stats in your profiles? Less than 3 K/D on the widow, 0.90 of golden medals per game. less than 20 crit accuracy on the widow. Close to 50% overall winrate. Looks like you are more than usual diamond scrub with xim and not a "high tier player". Do you know how high tier player looks like? 70+ winrate on every hero and 6 K/D ;D in master

And yes, diamond on pc is same trashland as on consoles, means absolutely nothing. Been 3800-4200 there from season 3 till season 7 on pc.

Say better, you wanna get advantages from aim assist to win games, cuz your personal aim and gamesense skillz are lul.

U obviously canít read.  The crit accuracy meter on overbuff looks at widows auto rifle and not her scope.  Add my psn if u want to see my scope accuracy. My scope crit accuracy is over 25 on every account listed.  And yes Iím not going to win all the times on my Smurfís cuz then they go diamond or master the next day

And Iím not giving out my main account because i was stream sniped stupidly on him when I streamed on YT.  But the account I list is always at or near masters. I am at top 1 percent tier in like every widow category.  Those links prove that And like I said this is like... my fourth tier smurf.  I have to quit like 25 percent of my games cuz my child. There was one season where I was 3 out of the top  10 people listed on overbuff for scope accuracy

Idk if u can look up this account but NotViable is a widow only account in mid master that went from bronze to master.  I just didnít like the name and stopped playing the account
« Last Edit: 07:42 AM - 08/12/18 by Saltywatch »

Offline x Mayze x

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: x Mayze x
« Reply #27 on: 10:01 AM - 08/13/18 »

AMEN!

Funny how all these OW threads turn into heated debates or arguments. I'm sure I speak for quite a few XIM ignorant people when I say we come to thread titles like this for settings not e-pen comparisons.

Offline Ashbury_SF

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 01:34 PM - 10/04/18 »

AMEN!

Funny how all these OW threads turn into heated debates or arguments. I'm sure I speak for quite a few XIM ignorant people when I say we come to thread titles like this for settings not e-pen comparisons.

Yeah, to be honest I wish there were a way to just block Saltywatch.  There is obviously something not right with him and over the last few months, he has essentially bullied his way into every single overwatch thread, changed his mind and settings constantly, attacked anyone who disagrees with him, tried to dominate the conversations, refused to listen to anyone, etc.

The entire thing is very unpleasant and really takes away the enjoyment of what would otherwise be an interesting conversation about settings and experiences with other xim users.