XIM 4 > Hardware Compatibility

LOGITECH G305??

(1/3) > >>

warren57:
Guys does the wireless g305 work with xim 4? Looked on the compatability list and it's not there. Replies appreciated

Od1n:
yes it does

antithesis:
That's definitely my next mouse. But please Logitech, bang two more buttons on it and call it ambidextrous!

I've used the G303 and G Pro for years despite being left-handed. They're perfect mice for me, with the exception of the right-side buttons.

EconomyLobster:

--- Quote from: antithesis on 05:41 PM - 08/08/18 ---That's definitely my next mouse. But please Logitech, bang two more buttons on it and call it ambidextrous!

I've used the G303 and G Pro for years despite being left-handed. They're perfect mice for me, with the exception of the right-side buttons.

--- End quote ---

Had my G305 for a couple of months now. Everything was going great until the mouse started to stutter. Investigated to see what it was but couldn't figure it out. Now I'm using my Rival 600. Going back to wired from wireless is gonna get some getting used to.

Od1n:

--- Quote from: EconomyLobster on 11:30 PM - 08/27/18 ---
--- Quote from: antithesis on 05:41 PM - 08/08/18 ---That's definitely my next mouse. But please Logitech, bang two more buttons on it and call it ambidextrous!

--- End quote ---

Had my G305 for a couple of months now. Everything was going great until the mouse started to stutter. Investigated to see what it was but couldn't figure it out. Now I'm using my Rival 600. Going back to wired from wireless is gonna get some getting used to.

--- End quote ---

stutter in the wireless mouse is usually caused by a low battery or some interferences, you want the mouse to be as close to the receiver as possible

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version