XIM Community

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - PS4 Closed Beta  (Read 4420 times)

Offline striff

• View Profile
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - PS4 Closed Beta
« on: 07:31 PM - 08/02/18 »
Post any config you find to be working well.

Offline The prodigy

• View Profile
Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - PS4 Closed Beta
« Reply #1 on: 09:14 PM - 08/02/18 »
Been switching around between WW2 and Black ops 3 st's they both feel nice.
Biggest issue right now is the huge amount of Aim Assist.
Even on 1000hz sync off there is an insane amount of AA. It will follow the player and get stuck around the hitbox a lot.
I have tried RML's Anti AA curve and its better but i still notice it a lot.
I'm guessing they want everyone to be able to hit shots so they decided to give out free aimbots.
« Last Edit: 11:01 PM - 08/02/18 by The prodigy »

Offline xyphonic

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Xyphonic
« Reply #2 on: 03:22 AM - 08/03/18 »
XIM4 - Black Ops 3 ST, RML’s Anti ADS  curves, XY:.85, ADS Delay: 115ms, 23 Hip/14 ADS
Logitech G700s - 4000dpi, 1k polling

Feels as nice as any COD game with a XIM. Smooth and accurate but AA is very strong in this game. I might even try turning it off.
« Last Edit: 04:33 AM - 08/03/18 by xyphonic »
PS4 Pro + XIM 4 + Logitech G700s + PS Nav + Astro A50 + LapGear Essential = all wireless couch gaming

Offline NerrVz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07:26 AM - 08/03/18 »
What is RML’s Anti ADS curve? Anyway you could post a pic of the settings you use for BOPs 4?

Offline Bohne2312

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 07:57 AM - 08/03/18 »
XIM4 - Black Ops 3 ST, RML’s Anti ADS  curves, XY:.85, ADS Delay: 115ms, 23 Hip/14 ADS
Logitech G700s - 4000dpi, 1k polling

Feels as nice as any COD game with a XIM. Smooth and accurate but AA is very strong in this game. I might even try turning it off.

Turn off the AA and remove the curve - it runs much better ;-)
Freundlichkeit & Hilfsbereitschaft- der Schlüssel für ein gutes Forum

Offline NerrVz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08:28 AM - 08/03/18 »
How do you turn off the curve?

Offline Hailjohnsmith

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 09:34 AM - 08/03/18 »
Noob Apex question here, but how do I bind the same action to different keys? I use scroll up to change weapons but that key (triangle on PS4) needs to be held down to activate score streaks. I want change weapon on the keyboard / different mouse button as well as a scroll up.

Thanks.

Offline Crumblebee

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 09:56 AM - 08/03/18 »
Noob Apex question here, but how do I bind the same action to different keys? I use scroll up to change weapons but that key (triangle on PS4) needs to be held down to activate score streaks. I want change weapon on the keyboard / different mouse button as well as a scroll up.

Thanks.

Yes. Enable Expert mode in Global Settings of Xim Manager as the starting point.

Go to your game config, scroll down below the Actions section on the HIP page and you'll see an ellipsis (...) - tap that and you'll see an arrow to the right of the word Primary. Click that and you can use Secondary bindings for all actions.

For example, setup a Super or Ultimate binding by mapping L1 & R1 to say C, V or B. The same can be done on a mouse. Equally, you could set your Primary binding for Start to TAB and your Secondary to M.

I legit copy and pasted this from  antithesis

Offline Hailjohnsmith

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 10:14 AM - 08/03/18 »
Thanks, thought I tried that but must have been doing it wrong.

Offline tzeeth

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 11:39 AM - 08/03/18 »
Hi!
Could anyone paste full config here please? If it could be 1.000hz better
Thanks in advance, regards!

Offline Bohne2312

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 12:08 PM - 08/03/18 »
Hi!

4000dpi
Cod wwii St

1000poll

>>> XIM APEX [BO4 Test ] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Offline tzeeth

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 01:14 PM - 08/03/18 »
Hi!

4000dpi
Cod wwii St

1000poll

>>> XIM APEX [BO4 Test ] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<
Thanks will try when I arrive home!

Offline The prodigy

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 04:19 PM - 08/03/18 »
Black Ops 2 st seems to be working best against the aim assist issues.

Offline Bohne2312

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 12:23 AM - 08/04/18 »

Why you dont turn off the AA in the Settings?

Offline The prodigy

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 12:58 AM - 08/04/18 »

Why you dont turn off the AA in the Settings?

Because i would be putting myself at a huge disadvantage.
I'm trying to get the most out of AA without it messing my aim up.