XIM Community

Corsair Dark Core Mouse Help  (Read 373 times)

Offline Jedimastrab1

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Jedimasterab1
  • PSN ID: Jedimastrab1
Corsair Dark Core Mouse Help
« on: 11:14 AM - 07/23/18 »
Hi Guys

Anyone here tried using the wireless Corsair dark core mouse with their XIM Apex?

Iíve finally worked out how to save profiles to the mouse using the Corsair CUE software but Iím having issues trying to remap the 2 buttons next to the left mouse button that XIM software will recognise (currently dpi up/down).

Iíve worked out how to remap them to forward/ back button but these are currently used as the 2 thumb buttons so donít want to duplicate the same buttons.

Iíve tried remapping to standard keyboard inputs such as space / tab etc but xim doesnít recognise anything other than the fwd/back mouse button

Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Offline J05HOUND

• View Profile
Re: Corsair Dark Core Mouse Help
« Reply #1 on: 02:48 AM - 01/28/19 »
Did you ever find a fix for this issue? I am having the exact same problem.

Offline edgeX

• View Profile
Re: Corsair Dark Core Mouse Help
« Reply #2 on: 04:13 AM - 01/29/19 »
I was just looking at this mouse yesterday getting all excited with the Qi charging. I wanted to upgrade from my M65 RGB with a sniper dpi reduction button that I haven't been able to bind. Yes my Logitech  mouse has no problem binding. It seems that Corsair and its ICUE software while on PC is fine. It lacks when pairing to the XIM. Unfortunate that this seems to be the situation but from what I have gathered from the Corsair boards, the remapping of the sniper button is a nightmare at best if you can even do it. Some have claimed to have done it while most just get pissed off and buy a logitech.