XIM Community

Fortnite XIM + Titan Two: Turbo Instant-Build All-in-One Ver 8.5 is OUT!  (Read 6516 times)

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
  • Bad hombre.
    • View Profile
Thanks for your comment antithesis appreciated.

Well, yep I resume the support of the script.

Turbo Instant-Build AIO Version 5.8 is out.

Changes:
  • Interactive Configurator added, now you can set delay times that suits your internet connection better
    (thanks to Scachi for set it for me and teach me)
  • Fine tune the Enhanced Aim Assist now has a better magnetic pull without excessive jerky movement
    (thanks to JamesCaywood, for helping to fine tune it)

DEMO:

That lock-on to target is automatic (0:50), I'm not moving the stick or mouse, bonefisher's code doing the job in synergy with the ADS Spammer getting a magnetic pull to target hitbox.
« Last Edit: 03:12 PM - 08/07/18 by alanmcgregor »
XIM APEX + Titan Two
PS4 Pro - ASUS VG245H 24" - Astro A40 TR MixAmp - Razer Orbweaver - Tt Esports Ventus R Modded - Hyper XL

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
I recommend trying bonefisher's stick rotation code by itself in STW. You'll see that it does nothing to AA and can negatively affect your ability to move and aim. ADS spam is OP as it is.

Offline Redrabbit5

• View Profile
Thanks for your comment antithesis appreciated.

Well, yep I resume the support of the script.

Turbo Instant-Build AIO Version 5.8 is out.

Changes:
  • Interactive Configurator added, now you can set delay times that suits your internet connection better
    (thanks to Scachi for set it for me and teach me)
  • Fine tune the Enhanced Aim Assist now has a better magnetic pull without excessive jerky movement
    (thanks to JamesCaywood, for helping to fine tune it)

DEMO:

That lock-on to target is automatic (0:50), I'm not moving the stick or mouse, bonefisher's code doing the job in synergy with the ADS Spammer getting a magnetic pull to target hitbox.

I m thinking to buy a T2,possible use just build script and switch weapons script or I can just use entire all in one script...
PS4 PRO | BenQ EL2870U | BenQ Camade | Razer Tartarus Chroma - Deathradder Elite | Logitech G13 - Logitech G900 | Astro A50 gen 3 |

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
  • Bad hombre.
    • View Profile
I m thinking to buy a T2,possible use just build script and switch weapons script or I can just use entire all in one script...

When you turn on the script, the build mod is activated and running, at the same time enables the other mods to be available to activated or deactivated as you pleased.
« Last Edit: 08:27 PM - 08/07/18 by alanmcgregor »
XIM APEX + Titan Two
PS4 Pro - ASUS VG245H 24" - Astro A40 TR MixAmp - Razer Orbweaver - Tt Esports Ventus R Modded - Hyper XL

Offline Redrabbit5

• View Profile

When you turn on the script, the build mod is activated and running, at the same time enables the other mods to be available to activated or deactivated as you pleased.

Thank you for your work,now I have to fix how to get T2 in Europe,anyway when I get it I will test this script for sure,hope to see some gameplay with this script soon
PS4 PRO | BenQ EL2870U | BenQ Camade | Razer Tartarus Chroma - Deathradder Elite | Logitech G13 - Logitech G900 | Astro A50 gen 3 |

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
  • Bad hombre.
    • View Profile
I finished retouching the Interactive Configuration Interface.

Now is ready, tune it to match your internet connection performance.

Happy tinkering ;)
XIM APEX + Titan Two

Offline Voban

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Vobam
hi !  ;D
I just wanna known if the T2 go out of syn like xim link does
I have to say, xim link su*k and nobody really work on this..  :'(

Offline Dreakzs

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: xlowar
can i get this on ps4?... with xim apex? how and where i buy the script? is it bannable .. vow to use it? cant find links

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
  • Bad hombre.
    • View Profile
hi !  ;D
I just wanna known if the T2 go out of syn like xim link does
I have to say, xim link su*k and nobody really work on this..  :'(

Out of syn? what do you mean exactly?. They are doing the best what they have.

can i get this on ps4?... with xim apex? how and where i buy the script? is it bannable .. vow to use it? cant find links
Yes is for PS4, XB1, works with 100% XIM Apex or XIM4.
is FREE not available for sale. If someone is trying to sell it to you it must be a scam.

You need a Titan Two device, search it, the script runs at hardware side so is not detectable as XIM.

The ADS spam mod (aka Auto Aim) might be a tell sign that you are using either a script of a macro, this mod is not and aimbot (hack) though is only pressing ADS fast. As far I know Epic is not banning the use of macros. However, a butt-hurt guy spectating you while using ADS Spam, he can tell that you are using something and report you.

Even though there is a optional behavior: Auto Aim only works while shooting, making it more subtle, less noticeable while still working. Personally, I don't use that mod, I like to aim my own shots.
« Last Edit: 12:49 PM - 08/12/18 by alanmcgregor »
XIM APEX + Titan Two

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
  • Bad hombre.
    • View Profile
UPDATE: Version 5.9

+ Added: Auto-1x1 Build key, for XIM APEX/ XIM4. It builds a 1x1 with a single press.

Press EMOTE button when building.

Optional aid for XIM users to overcome the turn limit, while building a 1x1 or base.
« Last Edit: 09:05 PM - 08/13/18 by alanmcgregor »
XIM APEX + Titan Two

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
  • Bad hombre.
    • View Profile
NEW UPDATE V6.0:

New Auto-Aim use:

HOLD ADS for regular Aiming Down Sight
Tap, and HOLD ADS to use Auto-Aim Mod.

Still uses the two behaviors:
Active while Holding down ADS (after taping once).
Active only at firing while zoomed.

No need to toggle anymore.

Auto-Aim is enabled by default. To deactivate uncheck at the Interactive Configuration.

***This change enables the possibility of use regularly snipers/scope weapons with assault rifles, burst rifles and miniguns without turning on and off the Auto-Aim, using it at will.

This change was bring thanks to ConsoleTuner users feedback.
XIM APEX + Titan Two

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
  • Bad hombre.
    • View Profile
Script keeps growing...

Turbo Instant-Build AIO - Ver. 6.2

Auto Aim got very rich on options.

As you can see, now you can select how you want to activate Auto-Aim:
* Hold ADS to Zoom-in, Tap and Hold ADS to Auto-Aim.
* Hold ADS to Auto-Aim, Tap and Hold ADS to Zoom-in.

Still can choose between different behaviors when active:
* Active while Holding down ADS.
* Active only at firing while zoomed.
« Last Edit: 04:47 PM - 08/16/18 by alanmcgregor »
XIM APEX + Titan Two

Offline chad20

• View Profile
Thanks for sharing the script. Iím not really understanding how to activate auto aim. Are you saying to ads then let it go and ads again fast to activate also is this something you have to do every time you want to shoot at someone? Thanks and sorry for my confusion.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
alan's added an option for a double-click ADS to either enable ADS spam, or to use scoped weapons without ADS spam.

I'd recommend using double-click ADS for scoped weapons as they're not used as often. That way holding ADS will default to ADS spam.

Offline chad20

• View Profile
Never mind I figured it out once I started playing. Thanks again everything I have tried works great.