XIM Community

Fortnite XIM + Titan Two: Turbo Instant-Build All-in-One Ver 9.7 is OUT!  (Read 8072 times)

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
Keep in mind that Xim Link, Sandhawc and Commander before it were intended to allow input to the Xim from PC-connected devices. AHK was shoe-horned in to meet growing user demand for macros, but it has muddied the intended purpose of the app.

Bluntly put, Xim is not intended as a cheat device. It's OBsIV's baby and his livelihood and we should respect his decisions. Thankfully Jefferson (inventor of T1, T2 & CM) is an equally amazing man who has chosen to support Xim as a complementary device rather than a competitor to meet the demand for macros on Xim. OBs and J2K have actively worked together to support each other's devices and each offers features built specifically to do so.

J2K has created an obscenely good IDE for T2, w11c3 can't compete with it, nor should he feel the need to. Spend the extra hundred bucks on a T2 and get the best of both worlds (mouse translation and macros).

Script development on T2 is driven largely by the Xim community, we're pretty smart cookies around here. But that doesn't mean OBs should compromise his integrity or his vision for Xim. Support both guys and their devices, they deserve it.
« Last Edit: 04:32 AM - 07/21/18 by antithesis »

Online Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
wice told me a while ago that theres a way to make gtuner scripts work with xim link, but its a lot of work and he would probably only do it with some sort of donation goal and if the demand is large enough
right now there are more important things to implement/patch, but if you guys would like to see something like that make sure to let him know!
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
  • Bad hombre.
    • View Profile
MRog40,

Hey, thanks man I appreciated. I'm trying :)

I'm passionate about programming (kind obsessive too, according my wife), didn't know how much a missed... unfortunately my lively hood is unrelated to it, can't complain I do well, so I'm very grateful that I can mix two of my favorite things.

I never ask/receive for donations, because: be able to do something that I love is enough pay for me. Besides is a nice side therapy and hobby.

Such an interesting discussion unfolds here...

Is remarkable the work Wice put on XIM Link, bring the GPC support it will be a huge enterprise. You can count with my support if a collection starts.

I agree with antithesis, I believe both projects grow so much because they are very focused on what they do best. Is odd and nice to have two very talented people with his own vision, working in complementary way. Acknowledging the role of each one, and working to guarantee to their customers a nice experience with the combination of both products.

I got my Titan Two back in April, the only think I keep wonder, why on earth, I didn't get it sooner. Support both entrepreneurs, they deserved.

XIM APEX + Titan Two
PS4 Pro - ASUS VG245H 24" - Astro A40 TR MixAmp - Razer Orbweaver - Tt Esports Ventus R Modded - Hyper XL

Offline MRog40

• MVP
  • FPS games are 10% Aim and 90% positioning
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: MRog40
You guys can probably confirm or deny this, but I feel like OBsIV is maybe supporting W11Ce in his development somehow, but not publicly because Xim doesn't officially support scripting and he needs to maintain that. That is just an unsubstantiated guess.

wice told me a while ago that theres a way to make gtuner scripts work with xim link, but its a lot of work and he would probably only do it with some sort of donation goal and if the demand is large enough
right now there are more important things to implement/patch, but if you guys would like to see something like that make sure to let him know!

With all this povohat stuff going on with Xim Link currently, it has me thinking more and more about how we can use it. AHK integration is nice, but it isn't even really necessary. We could be using AHK scripts on our PC and they would still work. Right now, the issue with translating gtuner scripts is that they aren't event driven like AHK is. So - I just won't use AHK. I know there is a python library that basically does everything AHK can do. If I could serially send data to the transfer cable the way Xim Link does I could even do actual button control instead of keyboard key presses.

I'm an amateur programmer, and I don't have much experience with stuff like this. I'll definitely look into translation, but being able to natively take a gtuner script and run it may be out of my ability.
Xim Apex | PS4 | PC | G502 | Corsair K65 LUX RGB | C24FG70 | Astro A40 TR | QcK XXL

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
Might want to be careful of attempting to run a GPC script, it could result in legal issues with not only Console Tuner (Titans), but also Cronus Max. We know they're litigious and this is likely treading into patent territory, so might not want to poke that bear.

Offline JamesCaywood

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ScaryFawn631545
mighthavw to give this a try man

Offline MRog40

• MVP
  • FPS games are 10% Aim and 90% positioning
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: MRog40
Might want to be careful of attempting to run a GPC script, it could result in legal issues with not only Console Tuner (Titans), but also Cronus Max. We know they're litigious and this is likely treading into patent territory, so might not want to poke that bear.
You're the Titan 2 guy, but I thought it was the wild west over there?

If I was using scripts created by the community and translating them to my own PC based scripting tool, using my own methods, I doubt there would be an issue. Aren't they pretty much just C with a few proprietary commands built in?
Xim Apex | PS4 | PC | G502 | Corsair K65 LUX RGB | C24FG70 | Astro A40 TR | QcK XXL

Offline JamesCaywood

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ScaryFawn631545
MRog40,

Hey, thanks man I appreciated. I'm trying :)

I'm passionate about programming (kind obsessive too, according my wife), didn't know how much a missed... unfortunately my lively hood is unrelated to it, can't complain I do well, so I'm very grateful that I can mix two of my favorite things.

I never ask/receive for donations, because: be able to do something that I love is enough pay for me. Besides is a nice side therapy and hobby.

Such an interesting discussion unfolds here...

Is remarkable the work Wice put on XIM Link, bring the GPC support it will be a huge enterprise. You can count with my support if a collection starts.

I agree with antithesis, I believe both projects grow so much because they are very focused on what they do best. Is odd and nice to have two very talented people with his own vision, working in complementary way. Acknowledging the role of each one, and working to guarantee to their customers a nice experience with the combination of both products.

I got my Titan Two back in April, the only think I keep wonder, why on earth, I didn't get it sooner. Support both entrepreneurs, they deserved.

hey  man can i have ur xim apex set up config so i can just use urs i dont know how to bind my keys to the titan two im not smart at none of that unless u can bind my keys for me ???

Offline Helloeveryone

• View Profile
is it possible u can make a video of it side by side compared to builder pro normal and see how much faster the turbo building is like compare your rapid fire script for building and compare fortnite turbo building because for like example floors are delayed with builder pro i wonder if your script bypasses the builder pro turbo delay. if you cant its fine just would be nice to see if its ever worth giving a try because why u a script for building that does the same as builder pro enter the same way and its the same speed it would be great if this even places faster than fortnite turbo build.

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
  • Bad hombre.
    • View Profile
Hello everybody.

Well, life happens.

I lost my Dad two days ago, my family needs me and don't know when or if, I going to come back to keep supporting the script. There's many many things to take of. I know, I can count with your understanding.

I published the latest version of the Script at GTuner / Online Resources, type Fortnite.

Features the Interactive Configuration so you can tune up the script for better results with your internet connection. More details at is thread at ConsoleTuner T2 Forums.

Either way, thank you everybody has been a ride.

Dad, I love you and thanks for everything...
XIM APEX + Titan Two
PS4 Pro - ASUS VG245H 24" - Astro A40 TR MixAmp - Razer Orbweaver - Tt Esports Ventus R Modded - Hyper XL

Offline Die_Hard

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: aalsarram
Hello everybody.

Well, life happens.

I lost my Dad two days ago, my family needs me and don't know when or if, I going to come back to keep supporting the script. There's many many things to take of. I know, I can count with your understanding.

I published the latest version of the Script at GTuner / Online Resources, type Fortnite.

Features the Interactive Configuration so you can tune up the script for better results with your internet connection. More details at is thread at ConsoleTuner T2 Forums.

So sad to hear that.
I hope God will rest him in peace.

Offline frogstomper

• View Profile
Sorry to hear your news Alan :-(
Win if you can...lose if you must...but always cheat!

Offline Isnipex

• View Profile
Hello everybody.

Well, life happens.

Sad to hear bro, wish you the best and thanks for all the help buddy!

Offline DR.Snibbel

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: DrSnibbel
Can I assign different buttons for wall, floor, pyramid and stairs?

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
That's sad new hombre. Take care of your family and come back when you're ready.