XIM Community

Fortnite XIM + Titan Two: Turbo Instant-Build All-in-One Ver 9.7 is OUT!  (Read 8098 times)

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
  • Bad hombre.
    • View Profile
I felt overwhelmed for the high quantity of request from gamers asking me to reinstate the support of the Turbo Instant-Build Titan Two Script for Fortnite Battle Royale.

Some of them bought the XIM APEX to pair it with their T2, and vice-versa to use this script. I feel committed to deliver. and that's why I'm posting this announcement.

However, I think this is not the right place to keep posting scripts. XIM Team allow me to do it, let's state that they didn't redistrict me, removing those threads was my decision.

I care about this community and don't want sent the wrong message about XIM supporting scripts and see the board populated of those type of topics.

So, I moved the support for this script to Titan Two forums: here.

I going to focus on the Turbo Instant-Build Script only, due its high popularity.

I appreciate your comments, pms, good vibes.

Thanks for your time.

- Alan
 :)
« Last Edit: 08:12 PM - 10/04/18 by alanmcgregor »
XIM APEX + Titan Two
PS4 Pro - ASUS VG245H 24" - Astro A40 TR MixAmp - Razer Orbweaver - Tt Esports Ventus R Modded - Hyper XL

Offline Die_Hard

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: aalsarram
Re: Personal Announcement: About my Fortnite T2 Script...
« Reply #1 on: 04:30 PM - 07/15/18 »
Thanks alan ✋🏻

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
  • Bad hombre.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05:10 PM - 07/15/18 »
You're welcome.  :)

There is the Version 2.3 this one doesn't have the slot skipping at all.

However the user needs to turn on and off the script. See the thread for more details.

Another announcement:
Turbo Instant-Build Ultimate Version, is going to be released there...
  • Turbo Instant-Build engine
  • Double Fire mode (still works for pistols and other weapons)
  • One key Traps
  • One Key Change Mats
  • Super Aim Assist
  • Aim Boost

Very OP script.

My gift to you fellas for your comprehension;)

And a middle finger for the guy who was copy and selling a flawed version of my script.  ;D
« Last Edit: 01:02 AM - 07/18/18 by alanmcgregor »
XIM APEX + Titan Two
PS4 Pro - ASUS VG245H 24" - Astro A40 TR MixAmp - Razer Orbweaver - Tt Esports Ventus R Modded - Hyper XL

Offline Die_Hard

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12:37 AM - 07/16/18 »
So excited man! I really appreciate your work!

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
  • Bad hombre.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04:08 AM - 07/18/18 »
Turbo Instant-Build Ultimate, is IS OUT!!! and for FREE.

FEATURES
  • Turbo Instant-Build
  • One key Traps
  • One Key Change Mats
  • Super Aim Assist
  • Aim Boost
  • Easy Sprint

More info at ConsoleTuner

;D
« Last Edit: 11:16 AM - 07/18/18 by alanmcgregor »
XIM APEX + Titan Two

Offline Die_Hard

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 04:17 AM - 07/18/18 »
Turbo Instant-Build Ultimate, is IS OUT!!! and for FREE.

FEATURES
  • Turbo Instant-Build
  • One key Traps
  • One Key Change Mats
  • Super Aim Assist
  • Aim Boost
  • Easy Sprint

Available at GTuner Online Resources, type: Fortnite

More info at ConsoleTuner

;D

My hero 😇

Online Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
woah thats a huge script!
but may i ask what super aim assist and aim boost do?

if its a spam ads to achieve aimbot script then please dont share it in this forum, its one of the few scripts that we regard as game exploiting and cheating
also, EPIC is working on removing this exploit and when you get reported ingame doing this your hardware will get banned (already reported one user doing this a while ago)

if im wrong with this assumption then i appologize! :)
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum

Offline Helloeveryone

• View Profile
I wish we can get a script like this in xim link t2 is way to complicated most scripts use the in game turbo build wow thatís amazing u made your own engine for turbo building great youíre really looking out for the community 😘

Offline Helloeveryone

• View Profile
How much faster is this compared to fortnite turbo building and did this script fix the fortnite issue were floors were delayed? Do they get built instantly?

Offline Helloeveryone

• View Profile
So if I read the script correctly u enter build mode (with your build button for example q)
And after that it just places build pieces really fast?

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
  • Bad hombre.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 01:25 PM - 07/18/18 »
So excited man! I really appreciate your work!
Thanks amigo for your support, my treat.

I wish we can get a script like this in xim link t2 is way to complicated most scripts use the in game turbo build wow thatís amazing u made your own engine for turbo building great youíre really looking out for the community 😘
It's tricky, due network and input limitations, Epic keeps nerfing building on consoles. I think Mrog wrote a script that mimics mine, back in the day.

I don't know if some of the features can be implemented with AHK, in particular the aiming boost one.

BUNCH of people are using this script. I know top tiers players with controller, one is a popular streamer and plays on tournaments (he contacted me) so I don't going to say who.

Not bragging, was unexpected this script became so popular. I wrote it when Builder Pro was released, mainly for a friend of mine he has limited use of his hands. I share it here and then move on to play Fortnite on PC.

I tell you guys, is amazing how small the world became in 30 years... I got an email from a fella from Australia thanking me because he can play Fortnite now with his grandsons, and have fun.

And there is the other part, the shady part... one son of the gun, copy my code (I only posted here) and added a bunch of @#$% exploits, that not even work just plastered and sell it for 50 bucks. I realized that, because people reach me for help to fix his trash.

I know that guy must reading these lines so... 
o0o  this is one WORKS astonishing well,
is FREE for everyone and
you can't copy the source code, eh? pendejo.

« Last Edit: 01:50 PM - 07/18/18 by alanmcgregor »
XIM APEX + Titan Two

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
  • Bad hombre.
    • View Profile
woah thats a huge script!
but may i ask what super aim assist and aim boost do?

if its a spam ads to achieve aimbot script then please dont share it in this forum, its one of the few scripts that we regard as game exploiting and cheating
also, EPIC is working on removing this exploit and when you get reported ingame doing this your hardware will get banned (already reported one user doing this a while ago)

if im wrong with this assumption then i appologize! :)

Don't worry Od1n I'm not going to do it, no longer post new scripts/code.

Is more than a spam ads, it does spams ADS but has anti-recoil, aim correction, some counter jitter algorithm for anti bloom and other thing in the mix. So yeah, pretty much lasers people... I have another more OP but I will never going to release that one, ever.

I don't use it, I think is cheap like to land my own shots but it was insane how highly requested this feature was. I could deliver a simple ADS spammer but I'm obsessive coder, and I want to upset that guy.

I always warn people from using ads spammers, I know of two cases people got banned due spectator reports. So up to them if they want to use it, the turbo instant-build works independently, is not that fun tho.

I really hope Epic patch this I mean it, sent a report back in May concerned about this with evidence, they replied they are working on it. They did nerfed ADS spamming a bit, a couple of times but they should put more effort and remove it like other shooters.

So no need to apologize you are doing your job my friend, and I self-moderating and removed the link from my signature.

I asked for deletion of my previous post scripts weeks ago, mist4fun locked them (my request). I know has been busy week, If you don't mind Od1n , can you please delete the next threads, I much appreciated.

http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=65119.0

http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=66754.0

http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=67555.0

Hat-tip greeting.

That's all for me.

Have a good one, take it easy dudes...
« Last Edit: 02:05 PM - 07/18/18 by alanmcgregor »
XIM APEX + Titan Two

Online Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
sure ill remove them, and thanks for understanding our policy on scripts that have only one reason which is to blatantly exploit a game aspect, while we allow pretty much all scripts here, there are a few that are just a bit too over the top and considered cheating among most gamers :)

if you would like to you can ofc still post all your scripts, just please remove the soft aimbot then ;)

edit: those topics are now in the admin section, let me know if you would like them to be accessible again
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
I wish we can get a script like this in xim link t2 is way to complicated most scripts use the in game turbo build wow thatís amazing u made your own engine for turbo building great youíre really looking out for the community
It's not an "engine", it's turbo button code (rapid fire). In-game turbo build is comparatively slow simply due to the second button press.

I'll post other feedback in alan's thread on consoletuner.com.

Long story short, I'd strip all of that Aim Abuse and Aim Boost crap out of there, most of it doesn't work (try each element separately in STW alan, you'll see it quickly), is way overcooked (telegraphs use of cheats), and what does work (ADS spam) can get you banned.
« Last Edit: 03:29 AM - 07/19/18 by antithesis »

Offline sexyjohan

• View Profile
Epic has slowed response times, so the script will behave erratically depending on the end-user's setup. Your code remains protected as a GBC.

So, how does this change the weapon swap timings in the script?  I have noticed that I am trying the weapon swap script from Mark and it is not consistent when in build mode to swap back to a particular weapon slot.  Would the timings need to be slowed? sped up? (My ping is 30-40 on recommended servers)