XIM Community

Overwatch Hitscan Settings For Apex & Xim4  (Read 10217 times)

Offline Kuy

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Zergsy (Smurf Account)
Re: Overwatch Hitscan Settings
« Reply #15 on: 09:47 PM - 09/07/18 »
Kuy,

Im playing on xbox, are you suggesting to use the curve on expo ramp and both hip/ads?

Depends on the aim technique youíre using.

If youíre using Expo then you donít NEED one, but I prefer one for very mobile heroes like Tracer. All my curve from the latest update does is make you hit the turn speed cap with less movements so you can zip around your screen with little effort.

If itís Linear, then you will need one, on Xbox set the 0.00 mark to 15.00 on both your ADS page and Hip page and youíre ready to go.

Online Maria

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Maria
« Reply #16 on: 05:22 PM - 09/23/18 »
my settings are similar

3200 dpi
1000hz
23.5 sens
no smoothing
no curve
100 aa
25 aaw
0 aaei
cloth mousepad
angle snapping on (definitely)

maybe I'll try 9600 dpi tonight see how it feels

Offline Kuy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 10:31 AM - 09/25/18 »
With the new Aim Assist Ease In option, Iím thinking about scaling it back down to 3200. Iím not really sure though, Iím still trying out different settings with the new system but so far I think 9600 is a good start.

Offline Sophia1993

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 05:40 PM - 09/25/18 »
With the new Aim Assist Ease In option, Iím thinking about scaling it back down to 3200. Iím not really sure though, Iím still trying out different settings with the new system but so far I think 9600 is a good start.
Do you set ease in to 0 or 50?  What is your latest in game settings now?

Offline Kuy

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 09:52 PM - 09/25/18 »
50 aim assist ease in, I canít really use anything else, guess Iím just used to it. Everything is the same as my last update to the thread basically.

I havenít found anything that I think is better, I did try 46 aim smoothing and I kind of liked it so, Iím going to test a few different values and see what feels the best.

Offline mrchance1

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 12:12 AM - 10/06/18 »
Hey Kuy, thanks for sharing your settings man! They seem similar to mine, except I play PS4 and don't use a curve. I main Soldier 76 and was wondering why you use default sync?

Offline Kuy

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 11:29 AM - 10/06/18 »
For me, it feels best for aim assist, I liked Common but it felt floaty at times. Default feels smooth but not floaty to me.

I noticed aim assist was stickier on Common but not really existent on Default, which helps entering the aim assist bubble.

It just depends on how sticky you want your aim assist, I donít like too much because it feels like my crosshair has a mind of itís own with too much and thatís the point that I start fighting to keep control over my aim instead of actually focusing on the enemy in front of me.

Offline Wil10390

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Orarium
« Reply #22 on: 03:50 AM - 10/20/18 »
Hello Guys,

Fisrt, thank's for sharing setting,

I try to put Generic Alpha ST, but it's grey in the list I can't sťlect it.

How can I unlock it ?

Thank's for helping

Offline Kuy

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 06:55 PM - 10/20/18 »
Do you have expert mode enabled? Global setting > expert mode [on].

Offline Wil10390

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Orarium
« Reply #24 on: 10:01 AM - 10/21/18 »
It's OK I found it,
I try your setting but sooo slows qq

Offline Kuy

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 10:03 PM - 10/22/18 »
It's OK I found it,
I try your setting but sooo slows qq

I get that a lot lol, I tried to re-create my PC setup, but since console has turn speed limits it feels slower than it should sadly.

Offline siijuunn

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: siijunn
« Reply #26 on: 03:32 PM - 10/26/18 »
Nice post- I'm going to give this a shot.

I've had my Apex for a few weeks now (also been about 10 years since I used a mouse and keyboard to play) and while I love it, I'm really having some consistency issues.

I'm going to stick with the build I made for a few more weeks to see if its just muscle memory, but I really want to try your Widow out. I've gotten much better with Widow since I started using my Apex, but I feel like the stuff I see on Youtube and the like are just insane. I wanna be insane, too ;)
XIM Apex | Razer Deathadder Elite | Ducky One 2 Skyline TKL | Razer Mouse Bungee v2 | Steelseries Arctis 5 | Gamdias GD-NYX Large | MSI Optix G27C2 Display | PS4

Offline Kuy

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 01:37 PM - 11/03/18 »
Since Iíve hit the max allowed text for the first page of this thread, Iíll continue it in normal replies.

Be sure to check the next page after big update threads so you donít miss any new/old settings.

Anyway, Iíve decided to make this thread updated with settings for both the Apex and Xim4. They will both have theyíre seperate sections for settings, Iíve noticed some people have trouble finding settings for a Xim4 and it pushed me to add it in.

Below are my Updated settings for Xim4.

Widowmaker

Aim Technique: Linear Ramp
Smart Translator: Controller Crossover
Setup: 5000 Boost (I like this method better than the curve one because it allows me to use a curve.)

Settings

SA3 [On]
DPI: 12k
Hip: 11.47
X/Y Ratio: 1.55
Boost: 5000 Or 4995
Curve: RMLís universal AAA Curve

Aim Assist Strength: 100
Aim Assist Window: 20
In-game smoothing: 0
Aim Assist Legacy Mode: [On]

RMLís Curve:
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AA0aJzRBTlxreoyescjIyMjIyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Iíve started using my Xim4 more than my Apex recently and Iím still trying to find my snappy settings so expect more Xim4 settings rather than Apex for the moment.

Xim4 Update.

Mouse Polling: 1000Hz
Hip: 2.88
Curve?: No
Boost: 800
SA3: [On]

Aim Technique: Expo Ramp
Aim Assist strength: 100
Aim Assist Window: 30
Aim Assist Ease In: 0
In-Game Smoothing: 0

I was having some trouble finding a sensitivity that worked for me so I decided to use my Apex sensitivity and itís working wonders. I honestly donít even notice I have aim assist on, it feels great.

Apex Update.

Widowmaker

Polling (Mouse & Xim): 1000Hz
Hip: 2.88
Sync: Default
Smoothing (In-Game & Xim): 0
X/Y Ratio: 1.00

Aim Assist Window: 30
Aim Assist Ease In: 50
Aim Assist Legacy Mode: [Off]

Full Config:
>>> XIM APEX [Widowmaker] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Apex Update.

Hip: 9.00
X/Y Ratio: 1.00

Steady Aim: 3.00/4.30
Boost: 0
SAB: 0
Smoothing: 0
Curve: None

In-Game Settings: same as previous update.

Apex Update.

DPI: 9600
Hip: 12.00
Steady Aim: 0
Smoothing: 0

In-game settings

Vert/Horizontal Sensitivity: 100/100
Scope Sensitivity: 67.00

Aim Assist Strength: 90
Aim Assist Window: 20 Or 40
Aim Assist Ease In: Off, Iím using Legacy Mode
Aim Smoothing: 0 Or 13, it just depends on if Iím having a good or bad aim day, 0 for good days, 13 for bad or when my aim is shaky.

So far these settings feel good, I can comfortably 360/720 whenever I need to. The lower scope sens does make my Aim Assist stronger which is why I lowered it In-game. Very happy with these so far.

Apex Update

These are my latest settings for: 1/11/2019.

Big thanks to N1tro for giving me the idea of using 75 Aim Assist Ease in.

DPI: 9600
Hip: 8.53

SA: 0
Smoothing (In-game & Xim): 0

Window: 20
AA Ease In: 75

The settings above apply to ALL heroes, however I recommend using a lower strength and window for very mobile heroes like Genji/Tracer/Doom. Iím currently using 10 Window and 95 Strength for them.

Apex Update

Hey guys, I think I finally narrowed down my settings a little bit, this update is a little different. I was looking around and saw MJís setting thread and decided to try native. I really like the results.

DPI: 800
Sync: Slow (you can use Common and Default but youíll get bad pixel skipping)
Hip: 23.50

Iím not using and Curves or Advanced Settings as I want my aim to be as close to 1:1 as possible.

Full Config (Every Hero)
>>> XIM APEX [800 DPI] START COPY >>>
X5C:AAAAGgA1AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEAOAAxADEAMAA5AAAADgA4ADAAMAAgAEQAUABJZ0AFAABjQAEAAAAABgBIAGkAcAEAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAJawBkAAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMgBkAJYAyAD6ASwBXgGQAcIB9AImAlgCigK8Au4DIANSA4QDtgPoBBoETAR+BLAE4gUUBUYFeAWqBdwGDgZABnIGpAbWBwgHOgdsB54H0AgCCDQIZgiYCMoI/AkuCWAJkgnEGMEYBBggGJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgQFAAAdTB1MFBRAAUACQAh8AWEBfAJlEEAQYiBiEGECYQSgCKAEZwJlCGUCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAcAEEAaQBtACAARABvAHcAbgAgAFMAaQBnAGgAdAABQAIAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAF3ABkAAEAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAMgBkAJYAyAD6ASwBXgGQAcIB9AImAlgCigK8Au4DIANSA4QDtgPoBBoETAR+BLAE4gUUBUYFeAWqBdwGDgZABnIGpAbWBwgHOgdsB54H0AgCCDQIZgiYCMoI/AkuCWAJkgnEGMEYBBggGJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgQFAAAdTB1MFBRAAUACYQF8AmEEYhBlEGBAYiBjQGoEagJpgGoBaQFlCGUCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAEEAdQB4AGkAbABpAGEAcgB5ACAAMQABAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAF3ABkAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMgBkAJYAyAD6ASwBXgGQAcIB9AImAlgCigK8Au4DIANSA4QDtgPoBBoETAR+BLAE4gUUBUYFeAWqBdwGDgZABnIGpAbWBwgHOgdsB54H0AgCCDQIZgiYCMoI/AkuCWAJkgnEGMEYBBggGJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgQFAAAdTB1MFBRAAUACYQF8AmEEYhBlEGBAYiBjQGoEagJpgGoBaQFlCGUCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAEEAdQB4AGkAbABpAGEAcgB5ACAAMgABAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAF3ABkAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMgBkAJYAyAD6ASwBXgGQAcIB9AImAlgCigK8Au4DIANSA4QDtgPoBBoETAR+BLAE4gUUBUYFeAWqBdwGDgZABnIGpAbWBwgHOgdsB54H0AgCCDQIZgiYCMoI/AkuCWAJkgnEGMEYBBggGJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgQFAAAdTB1MFBRAAUACYQF8AmEEYhBlEGBAYiBjQGoEagJpgGoBaQFlCGUCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAEEAdQB4AGkAbABpAGEAcgB5ACAAMwABAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAF3ABkAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMgBkAJYAyAD6ASwBXgGQAcIB9AImAlgCigK8Au4DIANSA4QDtgPoBBoETAR+BLAE4gUUBUYFeAWqBdwGDgZABnIGpAbWBwgHOgdsB54H0AgCCDQIZgiYCMoI/AkuCWAJkgnEGMEYBBggGJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgQFAAAdTB1MFBRAAUACYQF8AmEEYhBlEGBAYiBjQGoEagJpgGoBaQFlCGUCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAEEAdQB4AGkAbABpAGEAcgB5ACAANAABAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAF3ABkAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMgBkAJYAyAD6ASwBXgGQAcIB9AImAlgCigK8Au4DIANSA4QDtgPoBBoETAR+BLAE4gUUBUYFeAWqBdwGDgZABnIGpAbWBwgHOgdsB54H0AgCCDQIZgiYCMoI/AkuCWAJkgnEGMEYBBggGJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgQFAAAdTB1MFBRAAUACYQF8AmEEYhBlEGBAYiBjQGoEagJpgGoBaQFlCGUCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA=:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Let it be noted that if your mouse has built in smoothing (Razer mice) your mouse movements will feel sort of floaty. I would recommend using a Logitech if you can with this setup, though I wouldnít worry too much as Razer mice usually only activate the smoothing above 1800 DPI.

This feels REALLY close to PC to me. Default felt the best but the pixel skipping was awful and I didnít want to use smoothing because it takes away from the 1:1. Overall I like this setup a lot, feels really good, I would however, recommend Slow Sync. Enjoy.
« Last Edit: 11:32 PM - 01/15/19 by Kuy »

Offline Kik

• View Profile
Re: Overwatch Hitscan Settings For Apex & Xim4
« Reply #28 on: 06:14 AM - 11/05/18 »
Hey Kuy!

So you are also thinking that xim 4 is more efficient than apex for overwatch? SA3 and boost make all the differences right?

Offline Kuy

• View Profile
Re: Overwatch Hitscan Settings For Apex & Xim4
« Reply #29 on: 06:48 PM - 11/05/18 »
Sort of yeah, the Xim4 feels cleaner to me, donít get me wrong, I love my Apex and using it but, something just feels kind of... off for me on the Apex.

I think adding boost to the Apex would relieve a lot of the problems I have with it, I actually prefer to play Expo Ramp without SA on but my aim feels better on Linear with it.

I still use both and get nutty shots in with both, the Xim4 just feels nicer to me is all.