XIM Community

no recoil not working  (Read 14730 times)

Offline cw1985

• View Profile
Re: no recoil not working
« Reply #30 on: 12:21 PM - 05/17/16 »
Some things to note:

-The script should be placed in your sandhawc script folder. Once run, it will generate a settings file, which should also be placed in your scripts folder

-When you click the launch scripts button, it will launch the AA script, but for whatever reason the script won't pull up any saved settings information. To fix this you have to close out the script and settings file, then manually open it through the scripts folder. This will load up all your saved gun settings

-The script is set up to only run when sandhawc is the active window. Just make sure you click over to sandhawc before you pause break over to console

-I have my ADS button set to Numpad8 in this script. Just edit it to whatever button you use. I think Rbutton is for right mouse?

-As far as the GUI goes, there is a recoil strength slider that can be adjusted from .10 to 8. I have mine set at 4.5. Adjust it so that the antirecoil feels close to correct, and then don't adjust it again. The exact fine tuning should be done for each individual gun

-Force recoil button is for toggle ADS. Inverted is obviously for inverted aiming. I never use the heavy barrell button. Instead I edit a gun that I don't use to have 1.3x the spread of the base version. I leave initial delay set at 40

-Finally, you are probably going to want to tweak each individual gun. The defaults on this script were based around the gun stats on symthic, but since everyone has different XIM sensitivities, the exact numbers will have to be reached through testing. The #s that I posted are mostly the default ones, except for a few like the L85 that I adjusted. Adjust FSM for first shot multiplier, RU for upward recoil and RHA for horizontal. Positive RHA adjusts for guns that kick right, negative to the left. Never adjust the RPM imo. When adjusting for heavy barrel, only multiply your RU by 1.3

-Also, when testing, don't aim at the dummies on test range. It screws with the recoil for some reason. Aim at a wall instead

I think that's it! I just posted a question in another thread about routing a sony nav through Sandhawc. If anyone has any helpful info on that I'd appreciate a response. Thanks

Offline kenn9797

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 12:45 AM - 04/01/17 »
How do u make the script work, i can get rapid fire macros to work, but when i open this script with lunch scripts
it opens the gui, but the recoil thing doesnt go down its study

Offline DragonHunter516

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: DragonHunter516
« Reply #32 on: 08:11 PM - 02/06/19 »
Some things to note:

-The script should be placed in your sandhawc script folder. Once run, it will generate a settings file, which should also be placed in your scripts folder

-When you click the launch scripts button, it will launch the AA script, but for whatever reason the script won't pull up any saved settings information. To fix this you have to close out the script and settings file, then manually open it through the scripts folder. This will load up all your saved gun settings

-The script is set up to only run when sandhawc is the active window. Just make sure you click over to sandhawc before you pause break over to console

-I have my ADS button set to Numpad8 in this script. Just edit it to whatever button you use. I think Rbutton is for right mouse?

-As far as the GUI goes, there is a recoil strength slider that can be adjusted from .10 to 8. I have mine set at 4.5. Adjust it so that the antirecoil feels close to correct, and then don't adjust it again. The exact fine tuning should be done for each individual gun

-Force recoil button is for toggle ADS. Inverted is obviously for inverted aiming. I never use the heavy barrell button. Instead I edit a gun that I don't use to have 1.3x the spread of the base version. I leave initial delay set at 40

-Finally, you are probably going to want to tweak each individual gun. The defaults on this script were based around the gun stats on symthic, but since everyone has different XIM sensitivities, the exact numbers will have to be reached through testing. The #s that I posted are mostly the default ones, except for a few like the L85 that I adjusted. Adjust FSM for first shot multiplier, RU for upward recoil and RHA for horizontal. Positive RHA adjusts for guns that kick right, negative to the left. Never adjust the RPM imo. When adjusting for heavy barrel, only multiply your RU by 1.3

-Also, when testing, don't aim at the dummies on test range. It screws with the recoil for some reason. Aim at a wall instead

I think that's it! I just posted a question in another thread about routing a sony nav through Sandhawc. If anyone has any helpful info on that I'd appreciate a response. Thanks
thank you tons for this little addendum you've added about your script I had no idea how much work you put into it. Major props on ya bud I was wondering if there was any possibility if you've made a (AR) script for BF1? if so would you mind pming it to me? I'm still in the learning process of how to make scripts and it helps to see what people have made already and see what works compared to what doesn't anyway awesome job on the script bud works wonders and love it hope to hear from ya -Good Luck and Keep Gaming!