XIM Community

Rainbow six sensitivity  (Read 2534 times)

Offline Zed

• View Profile
Re: Rainbow six sensitivity
« Reply #15 on: 02:58 AM - 07/14/18 »
Any other xim related tips would be appreciated as well. Thanks for the help.

Increase the X/Y ratio so that you can control the vertical better 1.25 X/Y ratio.
Both Hip and Ads?

Oh good question. Thanks. ADS. I don't normally change the X/Y ratio for hip unless it's a game that has lots of jumping in it like Halo or Destiny.
Ok thank you so much  ;)

Offline Zed

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 06:43 AM - 07/14/18 »
i tried isidrojose setting with a few change more DPI and sens apex, i need more days to test but seems good.
Only strange thing is Valkyrie Cams, when i watch the cams, they move too fast.

Offline isidrojose

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: bAggziLLA_11
« Reply #17 on: 02:56 PM - 07/14/18 »
i tried isidrojose setting with a few change more DPI and sens apex, i need more days to test but seems good.
Only strange thing is Valkyrie Cams, when i watch the cams, they move too fast.

I use the x/y 1.25 and for me it's good 2 days now playing with it and no curve.
PS4
BENQ RL2755HM
XIM APEX : 500 HZ
SteelSeries Rival 600 : 4000 DPI on 500 HZ
Razer Tartarus Chroma V2
SteelSeries QCK Prism
Astro A40 TR + MixAmp TR (modkit)

Offline IVA

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: NATYVA ATYAP
  • PSN ID: NATYVA-ATYAP
« Reply #18 on: 07:39 AM - 07/15/18 »
Current settings which seem to work well so far. May still adjust and try new things but I知 sticking with this for now.

Hip: 33
Ads:11
4000dpi
500 poling rate
No curves
Ads x/y 1.25.

Offline IVA

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: NATYVA ATYAP
  • PSN ID: NATYVA-ATYAP
« Reply #19 on: 07:41 AM - 07/15/18 »
I try it and I love thanks for sharing but I would like to know what sync use please thank you

Offline Rainbowsix369

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 07:42 AM - 07/16/18 »
I try it and I love thanks for sharing but I would like to know what sync use please thank you

I was using default but have since switched ads to common and lowered sensitivity to 6. I think sensitivity increases if you switch from default to common. I left hip at default though. I知 much less picky about the hip set up honestly, as long as I can do a quick turn and run smoothly then I知 ok. ADS is where I use to have issues, but I知 honing in what I like.

Hip
Sensitivity: 33
Sync: Default
Curve: None
Xy: 1

ADS
Sensitivity: 6
Sync: Common
Curve: none
Xy: 1.25

I think the next thing to play with now are curves. I値l try a couple of the ones on here and see if they help. Then I知 done and will let muscle memory settle in to the settings which is honestly the true advantage of m&kb.

Note that I appear to be a bit of an outlier here and like lower sensitivity settings. Also I知 not an amazing player like some of the people on here. I知 a mid to low lever gold player and some of the people suggesting settings are plat or higher.

Since getting the apex a month ago I致e run tons of solo thunts and am now just starting to get easy quick(ish) snap headshots. My suggestion is to do t hunt until you can run (not walk) through a couple times without dying. Don稚 cam at all. Just run through it, only taking cover to reload.

Offline isidrojose

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 08:01 AM - 07/16/18 »

I was using default but have since switched ads to common and lowered sensitivity to 6. I think sensitivity increases if you switch from default to common. I left hip at default though. I知 much less picky about the hip set up honestly, as long as I can do a quick turn and run smoothly then I知 ok. ADS is where I use to have issues, but I知 honing in what I like.

Hip
Sensitivity: 33
Sync: Default
Curve: None
Xy: 1

ADS
Sensitivity: 6
Sync: Common
Curve: none
Xy: 1.25

I think the next thing to play with now are curves. I値l try a couple of the ones on here and see if they help. Then I知 done and will let muscle memory settle in to the settings which is honestly the true advantage of m&kb.

Note that I appear to be a bit of an outlier here and like lower sensitivity settings. Also I知 not an amazing player like some of the people on here. I知 a mid to low lever gold player and some of the people suggesting settings are plat or higher.

Since getting the apex a month ago I致e run tons of solo thunts and am now just starting to get easy quick(ish) snap headshots. My suggestion is to do t hunt until you can run (not walk) through a couple times without dying. Don稚 cam at all. Just run through it, only taking cover to reload.

What polling rate you are using??
PS4
BENQ RL2755HM
Razer Tartarus Chroma V2
SteelSeries QCK Prism

Offline Rainbowsix369

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 08:11 AM - 07/16/18 »

Offline Rainbowsix369

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 08:15 AM - 07/16/18 »
Dpi: 4000
Polling rate: 500
Mouse: G502

Offline isidrojose

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 02:01 PM - 07/16/18 »
Dpi: 4000
Polling rate: 500
Mouse: G502

Have you tried 1000 HZ?
PS4
BENQ RL2755HM
Razer Tartarus Chroma V2
SteelSeries QCK Prism

Offline Rainbowsix369

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 02:16 PM - 07/16/18 »
Not with 4000 dpi. I did with 12k though and jitters kicked in so I went down to 4K at a 500 polling rate. Will it make that much of a difference?

Offline isidrojose

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 02:19 PM - 07/16/18 »
Not with 4000 dpi. I did with 12k though and jitters kicked in so I went down to 4K at a 500 polling rate. Will it make that much of a difference?

Really don't know 😂😂😂😂
PS4
BENQ RL2755HM
Razer Tartarus Chroma V2
SteelSeries QCK Prism

Offline Rainbowsix369

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 02:22 PM - 07/16/18 »
Haha well I知 pretty happy with the settings now. Now it値l just take time to get some memory, probably a month or so. It does take time to get use to the wasd movement. Can be clunky at times when compared to a joystick.

Offline isidrojose

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 02:26 PM - 07/16/18 »
Haha well I知 pretty happy with the settings now. Now it値l just take time to get some memory, probably a month or so. It does take time to get use to the wasd movement. Can be clunky at times when compared to a joystick.
If  you are on ps4 eu server my squad is playing now. You want to join
PS4
BENQ RL2755HM
Razer Tartarus Chroma V2
SteelSeries QCK Prism

Offline Rainbowsix369

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 02:36 PM - 07/16/18 »
I知 on Xbox  :-\ plus You壇 have to drag my sorry self through your plat ques. Played two online tourneys with my squad and lost the first round both times haha. The second one was a sweep, although the first we held up ok.