XIM Community

Button Priority  (Read 179 times)

Offline Outer_Spaces

• View Profile
Button Priority
« on: 04:01 PM - 07/07/18 »
Is there a way to prioritize buttons on Xim? For example when im ADS, id like it to literally be impossible to accidentally reload or jump during a gunfight. Is this possible?

For context, im physically disabled and i have a crazy setup with 10-15 functions mapped to my mouse at any given time.

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Button Priority
« Reply #1 on: 04:10 PM - 07/07/18 »
To have that type of control on the input you might require a device like Titan Two or XIM link, those run scripts that manipulates the input.

Meaning, you can specify: "Don't jump or reload when I ADS". I suggest to look at Titan Two, has plenty options for more input devices like foot-switch and things that might give you more options, while using XIM accurate precision technology.

I have some friends that play with some disability. One in particular plays with one hand, and he has a limited use of his left hand (lost middle and finger). He plays Fortnite I wrote some script for him to do things like the double pump etc.
« Last Edit: 04:23 PM - 07/07/18 by alanmcgregor »
XIM APEX + Titan Two
PS4 Pro - ASUS VG245H 24" - Astro A40 TR MixAmp - Razer Orbweaver - Tt Esports Ventus R Modded - Hyper XL

Offline Outer_Spaces

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05:24 PM - 07/07/18 »
Ok, thank you for your response, ill look into it :)

Offline Bertuzzi1616

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09:32 AM - 07/08/18 »
Ya you can do this. You'd have to make an auxiliary page config when you hit the ads button that doesn't have buttons/keys assigned to jump and reload

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 02:53 PM - 07/08/18 »
This should be easy - on the ADS page, deselect Inherit. Then clear the bindings for Jump and Reload.

I do this sort of thing to prevent Sprint from breaking ADS.

Offline Outer_Spaces

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 02:10 AM - 07/10/18 »
Wow thanks! I thought i was for sure out of luck on this one haha