XIM Community

Laptop/Notebook  (Read 108 times)

Offline Ergu

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Ergu
Laptop/Notebook
« on: 04:48 PM - 07/04/18 »
I have a Laptop/Nootebook, and i play fortnite with it.. Is Xim Apex compatible with Laptops/Notebooks? I have not find discussions like this.. This is a device for playing only on consoles? If i play with a PC? Or a laptop? What i have to do? TY for support

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Laptop/Notebook
« Reply #1 on: 06:36 PM - 07/04/18 »
Welcome to the community. If you are using Windows 10 and if you have a genuine Xbox One controller, then, it should work if you plug your XIM APEX into your PC instead of your console.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline Ergu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04:49 AM - 07/05/18 »
Thanks .. Are you sure, even if I have a laptop (very good)? The device is not cheap, I would not do the purchase and after it does not work .. I have everything, the original controller xbox one and the laptop .. It works? Is not the device only for the console? TY for answers

Offline Ergu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04:50 AM - 07/05/18 »
Welcome to the community. If you are using Windows 10 and if you have a genuine Xbox One controller, then, it should work if you plug your XIM APEX into your PC instead of your console.

Thanks .. Are you sure, even if I have a laptop (very good)? The device is not cheap, I would not do the purchase and after it does not work .. I have everything, the original controller xbox one and the laptop .. It works? Is not the device only for the console? TY for answers

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #4 on: 09:02 AM - 07/05/18 »
XIM was never designed to run in this way. But, that said, there have been community members on here that use it like this. Perhaps one of them can comment.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.