XIM Community

Call Of Duty WW2 Settings [8/26]  (Read 2437 times)

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
Call Of Duty WW2 Settings [8/26]
« on: 10:00 AM - 07/04/18 »

With these settings, if it feels to slow update the start of the curve from 0.00 up to 0.20
This is the same feeling as using SA3 from xim4.

What do these settings do:

This give you full control of moving the X axis super fast with out hitting the turn cap right away. The Y axis on the Hip hits the turn cap, but does not suffer from micro-movement pixel loss. The ADS setting never hits the turn cap unless you move your mouse from one side to the other side of your mouse pad, which give you absolute precision when it comes to micro-movements!

Mouse: Logitech g502
DPI: 12,000
Report Rate: 1000
Mouse Pad: Cloth
XIM Hz: 1000
XIM APEX  [Firmware 20180501]
XIM LINK  Enabled

Hip Settings:

Sensitivity: 1.00 to 5.00
Synchronize: slow
Smoothing: 0
Y/X: 0.75 to 0.99
Hip curve:

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:gAeFmQkzjMwOrhCPknETSxQlFP+V2RYkFm4WuZcDFxYXKRc7l04XURdTF1YXWBdbF10XYBdiF2WXZ5eAl0QXFBbkFrUWhRZVFiUV9RXGFZYVZhU2FQYU1xSnFHcURxQXE+gTuJOI:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Aim Down Sight:
ADS Delay: 0
Sensitivity: 0.50 to 1.25
Synchronize: slow
Smoothing: 0
Y/X:  0.85 to 0.99
ADS Curve:

>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:gAMElQknjbkPlhF0k1EUBhS6FW+WI5a5FwsXXRevGAAYUhikmPYY/hkGGQ8ZFxkfmScZGhkMGP8Y8RjkGNcYyRi8GK8YoRiUGIYYeRhsGF4YURhDGDYYKRgbGA4YARfzF+YX2JfL:X5BC

Full Configuration

>>> XIM APEX [SMG @#$%] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
« Last Edit: 10:27 AM - 08/26/18 by havoxxx »

Offline Die_Hard

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: aalsarram
Re: Call Of Duty WW2 Settings [7/4]
« Reply #1 on: 01:02 PM - 07/04/18 »
Thanks man.

I will give it a try

Offline Die_Hard

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08:17 PM - 07/05/18 »
I tried it. I like it, too aggressive. However, when I aim at enemy and he moves I am unable to track, I feel that my is locked :-X

Can you explain the use of this curve? Close range?

Offline RobG24

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Fierce1fool
« Reply #3 on: 09:01 PM - 07/05/18 »
Tried it. It's not bad. I'll try it with Xim link later.

Offline solenrus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 06:42 AM - 07/24/18 »
are you supposed to have in-game sens on max or?

Offline Biggage

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
  • Gamertag: Atmo nS
  • PSN ID: Atmo_nS
« Reply #5 on: 07:30 AM - 07/24/18 »
are you supposed to have in-game sens on max or?

Always.

Offline Biggage

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
  • Gamertag: Atmo nS
  • PSN ID: Atmo_nS
« Reply #6 on: 10:14 AM - 07/24/18 »
Can confirm these work great on BO2 not just WWII however, I'm not using your Y/X ratios and tweaking sensitivity to my liking as everyone else should as well. I keep my Y/X at 1.0

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 11:16 AM - 07/24/18 »
Can confirm these work great on BO2 not just WWII however, I'm not using your Y/X ratios and tweaking sensitivity to my liking as everyone else should as well. I keep my Y/X at 1.0

I have not used these settings sense I started using mouse accel program.

Offline solenrus

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 07:10 AM - 07/25/18 »
Thanks for posting!
What in game sens are you supposed to be using with this?

Offline cna

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 07:10 AM - 08/01/18 »
I have not played with the XIM in many months. I just used it last night, updated the firmware to the newest and man things are different.

I ended having to put my sensitivities all the way down to 2 HIP and 1 ADS. Before I had hip at like 70 something and ADS around 30.

What made such a drastic change? The common, default, off settings? Still, those values seem insanely low. I am using G PRO at 12,000 DPI.

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 08:05 PM - 08/21/18 »
Updated these settings got me fron gold 1700 to plat 2,300 in ranked. Enjoy.

Offline Die_Hard

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 02:51 AM - 08/24/18 »

Will give it a try

Offline Die_Hard

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 03:04 AM - 08/24/18 »

Do you have YouTube channel?

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 01:06 PM - 08/24/18 »

Naw i stay away from getting known. But dude try this profile i made out. It never reaches the turn cap for x and y on the ads which does not mess up micromovements while aiming so aa is like hella amazing. Whem you see the curves your going to be like whaaattt?? But for real i made a smurf account last night and lost one game, placed me in 1906 gold right off the bat.

X5C: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:X5C

Offline Schumi_1337

• View Profile
Re: Call Of Duty WW2 Settings [8/21]
« Reply #14 on: 04:25 AM - 08/26/18 »

Naw i stay away from getting known. But dude try this profile i made out. It never reaches the turn cap for x and y on the ads which does not mess up micromovements while aiming so aa is like hella amazing. Whem you see the curves your going to be like whaaattt?? But for real i made a smurf account last night and lost one game, placed me in 1906 gold right off the bat.

This Profile is a beast with the PPSH :D