XIM Community

Which Overwatch heroes are the worst for xim?  (Read 326 times)

Offline ƑȒƐƐĿǾ

• View Profile
Which Overwatch heroes are the worst for xim?
« on: 12:12 PM - 06/30/18 »
Some heroes seem like they just arenít very good with xim like I would say the worst 2 are genji and hanzo. Iím not exactly sure why but those 2 just donít feel as good with xim as a hero like soldier. Does anyone else feel like some heroes are better than others with xim? Or are all the heroes good with xim and itís just me

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Re: Which Overwatch heroes are the worst for xim?
« Reply #1 on: 06:17 PM - 06/30/18 »
Bullet-hoses like Soldier 76 are very forgiving if you miss some shots because there's another bullet right behind it.
Precision characters are not, they're intentionally high risk, high reward. That's regardless of platform.

More than anything I think the way Overwatch feels on console is tied to the Aim Assist Window size. Try lower values from 20 to 30 and AA should feel better.

Official Australian distributor for XIM Apex, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM Apex demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline ƑȒƐƐĿǾ

• View Profile
Re: Which Overwatch heroes are the worst for xim?
« Reply #2 on: 06:25 AM - 07/01/18 »
Yeah it could be the aim assist. Iíve kept it at 100 aim assist window and 100 aim assist strength. It feels like I have to really fight with my mouse to aim/shoot where I want to with hanzo. With genji itís the turn speed, I need to have high enough sens so that I can turn with him but then itís hard to be accurate.