XIM Community

H1Z1 ST  (Read 4621 times)

Offline GeneralFave

• View Profile
H1Z1 ST
« on: 03:31 AM - 06/29/18 »
Hey mist4fun, I think you got what you were waiting for:

There are now 3 aim acceleration models for you to choose from. These will allow you to adjust how the game responds to your right analog stick input. Here are the 3 options you will find in the Settings menu:

Linear - This is the original acceleration model. It linearly ramps your aim based on how far you push the right analog stick.

Exponential - This acceleration model ramps your aim a little faster than the linear model. It allows you to micro-adjust the analog stick, but will respond faster when you're doing bigger movements.

High Response - This acceleration model is very responsive and designed for high-sensitivity players that want quick camera movements.

Iím guessing exponential will be the one, similar to Overwatch.

Offline GeneralFave

• View Profile
Re: H1Z1 ST
« Reply #1 on: 03:33 AM - 06/29/18 »
Or maybe high response ?

Offline Isnipex

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07:18 AM - 06/29/18 »
You forgot an important part of the patch:

"In addition, the maximum aim movement speed has been increased, so you can turn around faster. This change affects all 3 aim acceleration options equally."

Online mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:38 AM - 06/29/18 »
If linear lacks micro movement like Overwatch does using linear then exponential is what we want. The acceleration ramp isn't the immediate issue with the game though, the look mechanic type is. Hopefully they've changed it so the game can be trained.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline b00st_g0d

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11:30 AM - 06/29/18 »
Hopefully they've changed it so the game can be trained.
prayers sent...sorta jk

Offline Statik_Kill

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: zDaveyz
« Reply #5 on: 12:00 PM - 06/29/18 »
Hey mist, question. Are you able to take the overwatch ST and make adjustments to make a H1Z1 ST out of it? Hip feels good for the most part, itís the ADS that needs work on it.

Offline MRog40

• MVP
  • FPS games are 10% Aim and 90% positioning
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: MRog40
Xim Apex | PS4 | PC | G502 | Corsair K65 LUX RGB | C24FG70 | Astro A40 TR | QcK XXL

Online mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 12:26 PM - 06/29/18 »
Hey mist, question. Are you able to take the overwatch ST and make adjustments to make a H1Z1 ST out of it? Hip feels good for the most part, itís the ADS that needs work on it.

Yes, if there is a consensus among h1z1 players we may be able to re purpose an existing ST. What about ADS feels different than hip, is it just the turn speed?

Offline MrBrutalFrosty

• Australian Youtuber 1.4k Subs All Things FPS COD
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: MrBrutalFrosty
  • PSN ID: Mr_Brutal_Frosty Youtube: MrBrutalFrosty
« Reply #8 on: 01:06 PM - 06/29/18 »
the hgih sens setting feels very jumpy but i put on expo and its sightly faster and smoother ads feels very similar to standard just turn speed smoothness and overall feel for me has improved

Offline Bohne2312

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 01:22 PM - 06/29/18 »
the hgih sens setting feels very jumpy but i put on expo and its sightly faster and smoother ads feels very similar to standard just turn speed smoothness and overall feel for me has improved

Still on bf2 St?
Freundlichkeit & Hilfsbereitschaft- der SchlŁssel fŁr ein gutes Forum

Offline Statik_Kill

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: zDaveyz
« Reply #10 on: 01:28 PM - 06/29/18 »

Yes, if there is a consensus among h1z1 players we may be able to re purpose an existing ST. What about ADS feels different than hip, is it just the turn speed?

As far as ads, it just feels weird and clunky and slow as well, The ads profile on battlefront 2 doesnít feel too bad if set right, considering the hip for me on overwatch feels nicer. I would like more people to comment on this subject to get an idea on how to revamp the overwatch ST

Offline Jister

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 01:40 PM - 06/29/18 »
PvZ2 with exponential is awesome

Offline DiFabz

• Iím Canadian, eh?
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: CDNskullmasher
« Reply #12 on: 02:01 PM - 06/29/18 »

Iím all for this if we can all agree. This would def put a lot of us at ease until the look mechanics are fixed, changed, whatever needs to happen.
PS4Pro + Asus MG28UQ + XIM APEX + Logitech G502 + Logitech G413 Carbon + Arozzi Gaming Desk + VertaGear SL5000 Chair = Gaming Bliss!
PSN ID = CDNskullmasher

Offline b00st_g0d

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 07:36 AM - 06/30/18 »
PvZ2 with exponential is awesome

PvZ2 on exponential is what I use as well. It's near perfection for me now.

The Overwatch feels very 'off' for me on any setting. Y/X feels as it drags for vertical and/or digonal mouse movements. Same with Rainbow Six Siege ST.

Online mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 08:51 AM - 06/30/18 »
Exponential is what I'd like to support assuming it's micro movement is best. I'll take a look at the pvz2 ST next, if you have other suggestions that work better than siege and overwatch please share them as well.