XIM Community

[Xim Apex] Fortnite, CoD, Overwatch, etc. call to action.  (Read 345 times)

Offline Dominate Humbly

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ZiRiF
  • PSN ID: _ZiRiF
Hello everyone!

I've been using the Xim Apex for a 2 solid months now, and I am very impressed with the overall package. The idea is mostly well-executed given the built-in limitations that some games inherently possess (i.e. clunky aim systems with inconsistent aim acceleration and turn speed limits).

But aside from that I am looking for individuals in the community who are willing to add me and game with me on Xbox (or any console really). My Gamertag is : "ZiRiF" and I will happily accept any requests sent from fellow Xim users. I usually only play the shooters listed above, but I am eager to find more likeminded people who have been enjoying their Xim's!

If this topic has already been created - I am sorry for the redundancy; I am a noob after all. (:

Also, I think that I have a pretty good grasp on my Xim Apex settings and equipment. For those curious, here is my current setup:
- Corsair K63 Wireless Keyboard (Cherry MX Red)
- Logitech G603 (Wireless mouse with Hero sensor)
   --> 500Hz refresh rate
   --> 4K & 12K DPI (depending on the game)
- Corsair MM300 (Cloth mouse pad - extended)
- I also have a Asus 144hz 24" gaming monitor and a BenQ 24"

Offline Dominate Humbly

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ZiRiF
  • PSN ID: _ZiRiF
Wireless-ness (this isn't a word) is super important to me, which is why I opted to use a wireless mouse and keyboard. Which work fantastic with the latest firmware and manager versions (beta).