XIM Community

Manager lag?  (Read 156 times)

Offline DarkwingDuck

• View Profile
Manager lag?
« on: 07:52 AM - 06/25/18 »
Hey there i`m new to the community but use the xim since the Xim4 and now the Xim APEX

I don`t know what it is but sometimes i have the feeling that the manager has to be open for translating exactly!
i Open the manager, change the ads sensitivity or what ever and i`m happy...than my mobile (galaxy s8) is going to the safescreen or i run another programm and i have the feeling that sometimes it is not so perfect or the same anymore!
is there something what i didnt found like i have to close the manager or letting open? is there a lag or can happen to translate with bluetooth from mobile to xim? Or is it just my imagination? :-)

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Manager lag?
« Reply #1 on: 08:07 AM - 06/25/18 »
Welcome to the community. Manager shouldn't effect XIM performance. It could be placebo or it could actually be the game running poorly. Close the game, hard reset the console, try another game would all be steps that I would take to troubleshoot and learn more.

The next time you have this feeling please share a tracelog, this will tell us if there are timing issues with your APEX.

The link below contains instructions on how to capture the log. Be sure to have the log window open while gaming. After the issue occurs please share the last 25-50 lines of the log in your message here. Note the instructions are the same for both XIM4 and XIM Apex.

http://cloud.xim.tech/Debug/XIM4TraceLog.pdf
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos