XIM Community

Mrog script request (fortnite)  (Read 214 times)

Offline Helloeveryone

• View Profile
Mrog script request (fortnite)
« on: 04:46 PM - 06/24/18 »
Hello mrog if youíre reading this Iím looking for a script for builder pro fortnite sorta like your manually enter build mode script my issue is that with fortnite turbo building there is a noticeable delay for plat forms and delays in general when turbo building is it possible that in your manual enter build mode u can make turbo building faster like add some speed to idk maybe like a rapid fire script since it keeps pressing rt like something for example for walls make a rapid fire and have it rapidly press rt because builder pro building is delayed bad you can go test it yourself. I need a more responsive builder pro maybe update the enter manually builder pro script and make it faster when placing builds down?

Offline am0b

• View Profile
Re: Mrog script request (fortnite)
« Reply #1 on: 06:06 AM - 06/25/18 »
Is this the one you are using?
http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=66581.0

Because its superfast.

Offline MRog40

• MVP
  • FPS games are 10% Aim and 90% positioning
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: MRog40
Re: Mrog script request (fortnite)
« Reply #2 on: 08:09 AM - 06/25/18 »
Iím looking for a script for builder pro fortnite sorta like your manually enter build mode script my issue is that with fortnite turbo building there is a noticeable delay for plat forms and delays in general when turbo building
"Delays in general" is a horrible way to describe the issues you're having. You have to realize that the game has animations and delays set in place. There are delays for keypresses that are necessary and cannot be removed. There are delays that wait for the blueprint to open that cannot be removed. Epic games has set delays and animations in the game, probably as a way to counter scripting.

is it possible that in your manual enter build mode u can make turbo building faster like add some speed to idk maybe like a rapid fire script since it keeps pressing rt like something for example for walls make a rapid fire and have it rapidly press rt
The script is going to use the in game turbo build mode and not rapid fire pieces. I've tried rapid fire building instead of using turbo build and it does not work well. Again, the delays are due to the game devs not the script.

because builder pro building is delayed bad you can go test it yourself. I need a more responsive builder pro maybe update the enter manually builder pro script and make it faster when placing builds down?
I'm not going to go test it, I no longer play fortnite. If you have the idea of the script you want and can give it to me in pseudocode I will happily help you and program in AHK for you, but I don't know what you want and doubt that you know either.

There is no magic "make it faster" button. The game and xim have limitations, things can only be so fast, and there is no such thing as instant.

Maybe try using no scripts for building and just use the in game builder pro controls.
Xim Apex | PS4 | PC | G502 | Corsair K65 LUX RGB | C24FG70 | Astro A40 TR | QcK XXL