XIM Community

[ACTIVE] Xim apex works when it wants to HELP  (Read 274 times)

Offline [email protected]

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Time2gettwisted
[ACTIVE] Xim apex works when it wants to HELP
« on: 05:28 PM - 06/24/18 »
Look ive had the xim apex for about 2 months i think. first 2 weeks it worked flawlessly after that it has been working when it wants to. I have everything plugged in correctly but i swear this xim apex has a mind of its own. My controller disconnects randomly sometimes i think that has to do with my cord. But sometimes (alot of the time) i can not get my xim apex to recognize my controller mouse or keyboard. Please for the love of god help me fix this. As much as i love what xim does im extreemly upset that i paid 100$ for this. If it worked like it did my first 2 weeks it would be worth the money invested.
« Last Edit: 05:51 PM - 06/24/18 by mist4fun »

Offline [email protected]

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Time2gettwisted
Re: Xim apex works when it wants to HELP
« Reply #1 on: 05:30 PM - 06/24/18 »
I want to add to this that my phone sometimes cant connect either its frustrating.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Xim apex works when it wants to HELP
« Reply #2 on: 05:51 PM - 06/24/18 »
If you're experiencing controller disconnects then either not moving the controller or replacing the controller cable with one that may be a better fit would be the next step. If you find that the micro usb cables you have on hand are not resolving the issue then I recommend trying cables by amazon or anker.

https://www.amazon.com/Anker-3-Pack-PowerLine-Micro-USB/dp/B015MJLEUS
https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Male-Micro-Cable-Black/dp/B0719H12WD

The next time everything fails to work try hard resetting the console, it can sometimes fix this issue. Press and hold the power button on the front of the console for 15 seconds. Once off unplug the power cable to the console for 60 seconds. Reconnect the power cable and power on the console. Attach all peripherals to XIM then connect XIM to the console.

Note that removing the power cable while off has been reported as necessary by some users.

-

Could you please share your setup so we can learn more about the issue?

mouse:
keyboard:
extras: third party hub, switch, extended cables, titan, cronus?
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Admin