XIM Community

Need help with Aim assist  (Read 528 times)

Offline zainalmnsi1

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: zainalmnsi1
  • PSN ID: zainalmnsi1
Need help with Aim assist
« on: 01:06 PM - 06/20/18 »
Hey guys i feel like there  is no aim assist in fortnite is the problem with my settings or what?

Offline Mongoose87

• View Profile
Re: Need help with Aim assist
« Reply #1 on: 05:22 PM - 06/20/18 »
Probably a silly question, but... I assume aim assist in the in game settings is turned on? Generally Fortnite is known for aim assist being too strong. What are your Xim settings?

Offline DJSeph

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: DJSeph355
« Reply #2 on: 06:46 PM - 06/20/18 »
Get a gun in the lobby and aim it near someone just standing around. If you get close to there head while aiming it should snap to the head. If it doesn't then they did something with latest update.

Offline zainalmnsi1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07:14 PM - 06/20/18 »
Probably a silly question, but... I assume aim assist in the in game settings is turned on? Generally Fortnite is known for aim assist being too strong. What are your Xim settings?

12k dpi
1000hz
hip 115 ads 65
sync off
game settings maxed except socpe 85

Offline zainalmnsi1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 07:14 PM - 06/20/18 »
Get a gun in the lobby and aim it near someone just standing around. If you get close to there head while aiming it should snap to the head. If it doesn't then they did something with latest update.
Thx

Offline Mongoose87

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 07:29 PM - 06/20/18 »

12k dpi
1000hz
hip 115 ads 65
sync off

Sync off can decrease aim assist Iím pretty sure. Try common or default sync you will need to adjust your sensitivities. For common I think 7hip and 4ads should give you similar sensitivity. Default I think would be 14hip and 8ads.

Offline zainalmnsi1

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 07:46 PM - 06/20/18 »

12k dpi
1000hz
hip 115 ads 65
sync off
thank u

Sync off can decrease aim assist Iím pretty sure. Try common or default sync you will need to adjust your sensitivities. For common I think 7hip and 4ads should give you similar sensitivity. Default I think would be 14hip and 8ads.

Offline FreshFridays

• Fortnite lover
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: xFresh Fridaysx
« Reply #7 on: 07:56 PM - 06/20/18 »
Are you on Xbox ?
I have a great set of settings if interested ? I suggest trying common sync! You will like it better I promise the accuracy is sharper and efficient .
🎃💀🕷🎃💀🕸🎃💀🕷🎃💀🕸🎃

Offline zainalmnsi1

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 08:18 PM - 06/20/18 »
Are you on Xbox ?
I have a great set of settings if interested ? I suggest trying common sync! You will like it better I promise the accuracy is sharper and efficient .
Yes, please i need settings

Admin