XIM Community

Such great games coming from Bethesda:  (Read 680 times)

Offline ceebs

• MVP
  • Captain_Minxley
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
Such great games coming from Bethesda:
« on: 04:34 AM - 06/14/18 »
  • Fallout 76
  • Starfield
  • Elder Scrolls VI
  • Doom Eternal
  • Wolfenstein Youngblood

But the one that's got me wishing it was Spring 2019 already... Rage 2!
The original was woefully underated: I loved the game, but like others, I felt it was too short. Hopefully the sequel is longer, but the gameplay looks frenetic and with awesome graphics, like BO3 on steroids!
« Last Edit: 10:14 AM - 06/18/18 by ceebs »
Where's Half-Life 3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, fnatic Boost Speed, Audio Technica ATH AD700, Soundblaster X7, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Intel Core i5 [email protected], Corsair H100i, EVGA GTX780, 16gb G-Skill [email protected], XFX ProSeries (Black Edition) 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 3xSamsung Evo 500 SSD, WD 1TB HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables.

And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline elementcs13

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ScreaMXIII
Re: Such great games coming from Bethesda:
« Reply #1 on: 07:47 AM - 06/18/18 »
Really hoping for 60 fps on fallout 76. It's a no go for me otherwise.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08:43 AM - 06/18/18 »
Psst...Rage 2.

Looks like Bulletstorm meets Serious Sam. That's not a bad thing.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09:55 AM - 06/18/18 »
Yep, Rage 2 is my most anticipated game from that list. I really liked the first one and I'm hoping it will play similar. ES6 is much too far away and Starfield is just a name at this point, they didn't actually show or talk about it.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline ceebs

• MVP
  • Captain_Minxley
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10:15 AM - 06/18/18 »
Psst...Rage 2.

« Last Edit: 10:20 AM - 06/18/18 by ceebs »
Where's Half-Life 3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, fnatic Boost Speed, Audio Technica ATH AD700, Soundblaster X7, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Intel Core i5 [email protected], Corsair H100i, EVGA GTX780, 16gb G-Skill [email protected], XFX ProSeries (Black Edition) 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 3xSamsung Evo 500 SSD, WD 1TB HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables.

Offline ceebs

• MVP
  • Captain_Minxley
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 10:19 AM - 06/18/18 »
Yep, Rage 2 is my most anticipated game from that list. I really liked the first one and I'm hoping it will play similar. ES6 is much too far away and Starfield is just a name at this point, they didn't actually show or talk about it.
Yeah, ESVI is making me wish it was 2021 already!

If Starfield is anywhere near as good as the Elder Scrolls series has been then I really look forward to playing it. But as you say, we know nothing about it at this point, except that it (and ES6) is a thing!
Where's Half-Life 3?

Offline MRog40

• MVP
  • FPS games are 10% Aim and 90% positioning
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: MRog40
« Reply #6 on: 10:31 AM - 06/22/18 »
Anybody who has played Fallout games: How are they with xim? I know skyrim had ridiculously low turn speed caps, wondering if fallout had the same.

I think the idea of multiplayer private server fallout seems really cool... I've been craving a game like Rust on PS4 to play with friends. (I refuse to support Ark)

Basically something Minecraft-ish but more exploration based and realistic graphics. Fallout 76 looks like it might fill that void.

Also if anyone can comment on No Man's Sky on console, because the multiplayer update coming for it looks promising as well.
Xim Apex | PS4 | PC | G502 | Corsair K65 LUX RGB | C24FG70 | Astro A40 TR | QcK XXL

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 08:07 AM - 06/23/18 »
Fallout 3 and NV have bad look mechanics. Fallout 4 has a better look mechanic by comparison and is very much playable. I would still place it just below Halo or Destiny though.

Offline Phil Ashio

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 11:18 PM - 06/23/18 »
Yeah, Fallout 4 is very playable with a keyboard and mouse. It only becomes a pain when you have to do the building stuff. But personally I didn't like the building in general.

Offline SandyDoughty

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 01:46 AM - 06/25/18 »
Hey, I agree with you that it becomes really easy to play the game with the keyboard and the mouse.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 08:54 AM - 06/29/18 »
Yeah, Fallout 4 is very playable with a keyboard and mouse. It only becomes a pain when you have to do the building stuff. But personally I didn't like the building in general.

I don't like the building either. I was disappointed when a large chunk of the DLC was building addons instead of new settlements needing my help. When the rumors started coming out that the next fallout game will be multiplayer centered around building I lost interest. With it being so close to fallout 4's release I was hoping for another outsourced fallout game akin to new vegas. I hope I'm wrong about 76, multiplayer in the fallout universe could be fun.

Offline Phil Ashio

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 09:30 PM - 07/01/18 »
Same here. Despite being a Fallout fan since playing the demo back in 1997 I completely tuned 76 out. It might as well be Fallout Tactics 2 for all I care.