XIM Community

Support thread - The option to adjust the aim assist on FORTNITE  (Read 253 times)

Offline DeezMas

• View Profile
Hello,

I've created a thread on the epicgames forums and I would love your support as this could help make epic notice the thread and then consider to add it into the game. I am basically suggesting an option to adjust the aim assist for your own liking (From 0 - 10, where 0 would be no aim assist and 10 would be the current one). This would make you able to lower the aim assist thus not getting your mind muscle memory completely destroyed in a fight. The Fortnite aim assist is one of the strongest ones and this is great for the new players, but for the more advanced players, this can become a huge hindrance.

Every shooting game has this option, so why not Fortnite? If they truly want this game to be competitive, this is an absolute must. Furthermore, most of us know that they are currently trying to improve the console gameplay, and this would be an absolute game changer.

Feel free to support the thread.

Link:
https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/forums/suggestions-advice/428351-the-aim-assist-on-console-needs-to-be-fixed

Offline Jister

• View Profile
Just turn if it off and learn to aim without it, then you would have no need for a slider to adjust the aim assist

Plus it'll build muscle memory alot easier

Offline Mongoose87

• View Profile
Had made a post months ago on the Epic forums about aim assist needing a slider. Controller or Xim it is way too strong. Wouldn’t think it would be hard for them to implement.