XIM Community

[ACTIVE] my xim 4 stoped working  (Read 116 times)

Offline nhnbetter

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: nHn_better
[ACTIVE] my xim 4 stoped working
« on: 06:49 PM - 06/12/18 »
ok so ive never had problems out of my xim and now when i turn it on ps4 to choose my profile it uselly goes to the xim after i log in twice now it dont and when i try to upgrade my firmware or what ever it dont work im holding the p and its solid blue but my usb says unknown device ive been reading alot i dont have a bluetooth pc just wired to update it i do have a phone and i have a conf idk it just stoped
« Last Edit: 10:57 PM - 06/12/18 by OBsIV »

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: my xim 4 stoped working
« Reply #1 on: 10:56 PM - 06/12/18 »
Welcome to the community. Sorry to hear you are having problems with your XIM4. It could be that your micro USB connector. If you wiggle around the connection do you notice your PS4 (or Windows) starting to detect it?
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline nhnbetter

• View Profile
Re: [ACTIVE] my xim 4 stoped working
« Reply #2 on: 01:50 AM - 06/13/18 »
i tried that i have power like i can turn my ps4 controller on threw the xim but if i turn the ps4 controller then back on threw the xim the ps4 controller want turn on like ive never had probelms and ive read alot of post on here and tried alot of the stuff you and other mods have asked but none worked so i had to post if nothing else ima just buy a apex but i would like yo know what the deal is ty for your time <3

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #3 on: 08:49 AM - 06/13/18 »
When you turn on your PS4 through your XIM4, do you see the quick green flashes on your XIM4? If not, it sounds like your controller is connecting wirelessly to your console. Does it seem like that's happening?
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline nhnbetter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01:47 PM - 06/13/18 »
it doesnt go green red then other colors when i unhook the ps4 comtroller it blinks yellow when i turn it on with comtroller it takes awhile to turn on then it goes all colors then to red but it still want connect to the comtroller ty for the help btw

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 02:29 PM - 06/13/18 »
Red green blue is normal, there should be more green lights at the end of the light sequence. Please check on these green lights and whether you see a controller icon at the top of Manager.

XIM startup lights should look like this:

red, green, blue
red
cyan, green
red
green, green, green, green

If you do not see these lights then either charging the controller direct with the console, moving the controller to another port on XIM, or replacing the controller cable may help.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos