Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Any updates soon?
« Reply #30 on: 11:15 AM - 07/10/18 »
I’m very  proficient w/ the controller I use my xim w/ the crossover option half the time. I can definitely provide feedback I have a lot of free time at the moment. I can definitely get back to you really soon on how w/ feedback. I’ll start as soon as you send me the firmware get back w/ me soon thanks man

Ok, I'll send you a PM shortly.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline Kik

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 11:57 AM - 07/10/18 »
Hello Obsiv,

I have been playing tons of hours overwatch and it would be nice to try the new firmware if it is faster in term of movements and more accurate.

Please also check this post “http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=67495.0” it would be nice to have an input from you regarding the clear differences in term of performances regarding xim 4 and apex (console controler ST, linear, curve options, boost,...) —> more or less 10% less accuracy with apex according to many players.

Thanks in advance.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #32 on: 12:04 PM - 07/10/18 »
I have been playing tons of hours overwatch and it would be nice to try the new firmware if it is faster in term of movements and more accurate.

This isn't for mouse users -- this is about making controller users faster and more accurate.

Offline Bohne2312

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 10:21 PM - 07/10/18 »

This isn't for mouse users -- this is about making controller users faster and more accurate.

Any plans to Support third Party Controllers like the Razer Raiju (because it is a great Controller)?
Deutschsprachige  Discord Gruppe https://discord.gg/FE5wRCk
(Wir wachsen täglich ein klein wenig weiter)

Offline parni

• A jug fills drop by drop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 12:06 PM - 07/11/18 »

you may explain how it works?  briefly
Current xim4 Setup:
BenQ XL2411
BenQ RL2455
Owned over 300 mice.
currently using Cougar 300M @ 400dpi
Keyboard: g13 i will never go back to keyboard on xim4. With Analog movement you can controll the accel/deaccel of lookmechanics even obsiv prefers it :P.
Sound: Beyerdynamic MMX 300 with dss2.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #35 on: 12:15 PM - 07/11/18 »
parni, this great video that was made describes the concept well: https://youtu.be/3X1pd4UzubQ

Offline parni

• A jug fills drop by drop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 12:57 PM - 07/11/18 »
parni, this great video that was made describes the concept well: https://youtu.be/3X1pd4UzubQ

looks awesome does it work with a normal ps4 controller?
Current xim4 Setup:
BenQ XL2411
BenQ RL2455
Owned over 300 mice.
currently using Cougar 300M @ 400dpi
Keyboard: g13 i will never go back to keyboard on xim4. With Analog movement you can controll the accel/deaccel of lookmechanics even obsiv prefers it :P.
Sound: Beyerdynamic MMX 300 with dss2.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #37 on: 02:23 PM - 07/11/18 »
looks awesome does it work with a normal ps4 controller?

No, right now only with a Nintendo Switch Pro controller.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 03:47 AM - 07/12/18 »
With Fortnite one of the most popular games implemented gyro aiming with their new season 5 patch today :)
In my oppinion this has a lot of potential, quite happy to see that a game like Fortnite allows this now too!
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum

Online Verone-

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Verone-
« Reply #39 on: 04:49 AM - 07/12/18 »
With Fortnite one of the most popular games implemented gyro aiming with their new season 5 patch today :)
In my oppinion this has a lot of potential, quite happy to see that a game like Fortnite allows this now too!
What does that mean?

Offline SNAKE003

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 06:47 PM - 07/29/18 »
Hello in his day I was a user of xim4 and recently from xim apex and read this post, I would like to be able to test the beta firmware that gives support for the presicion and speed to the controllers, I have a command of nintendo switch pro, overwatch and Fornite the game with controller because it is very difficult to play with mouse, could I try this firmware for the improvement of the drivers or do I have to wait for it to be released?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #41 on: 06:50 PM - 07/29/18 »
Hello in his day I was a user of xim4 and recently from xim apex and read this post, I would like to be able to test the beta firmware that gives support for the presicion and speed to the controllers, I have a command of nintendo switch pro, overwatch and Fornite the game with controller because it is very difficult to play with mouse, could I try this firmware for the improvement of the drivers or do I have to wait for it to be released?

Welcome to the community, SNAKE003. Thanks for offering to test this and I'm always looking for feedback from community members that are already proficient with controller. I'll PM you.

Offline SNAKE003

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 07:10 PM - 07/29/18 »

Welcome to the community, SNAKE003. Thanks for offering to test this and I'm always looking for feedback from community members that are already proficient with controller. I'll PM you.

Thank you, I have already come to publish again after testing a bit in both games.

Offline Y2K

• 1.Thai / 2.Enlish
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 02:37 AM - 07/31/18 »
when will you allow us to adjust the walking speed?
XBOX ONE/PS4 Pro
wrt1200 with SQM
Mouse: G403- custom cable
keyboard: Leopold FC900R cherry red
Pad: qck+
asus vp28uqg 4k
Game-akgk701/sound blaster x7/modmic

Offline mattyb98

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 05:33 AM - 07/31/18 »
Very nice to see that the cim team are still trying to inovate and expand into different areas i personally will probably never use the motion control implimentation but tones of people would love the option and probably buy the device purely for this feature. It truely seems like you guys are genuinly taking the feedback that the console creators have been getting for years but are too out of touch or cheap to impliment and bringing it to us for a fairly reasonable price