XIM Community

Need help with Destiny 2  (Read 340 times)

Offline zainalmnsi1

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: zainalmnsi1
  • PSN ID: zainalmnsi1
Need help with Destiny 2
« on: 04:21 PM - 06/08/18 »
Hey guys when i move left and right its slow is the problem with my settings or with the game sorry for my english😂😁

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Need help with Destiny 2
« Reply #1 on: 04:25 PM - 06/08/18 »
Destiny has a low to medium turn speed limit unfortunately. It's likely not you or your config. Set your in-game sensitivity to max and adjust xim sensitivity as needed.

Console games have a maximum speed that they allow you to turn. This max turn speed will vary between games and is a limit set by the game developer. XIM flashes red lights when you've reached the turn speed limit. If you continue moving faster than what the game allows then that movement is ignored and you may see less movement as a result. By either lowering your sensitivity or moving your mouse slower to stay under or ride the turn speed limit should result in more onscreen movement.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline zainalmnsi1

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: zainalmnsi1
  • PSN ID: zainalmnsi1
Re: Need help with Destiny 2
« Reply #2 on: 05:06 PM - 06/08/18 »
Destiny has a low to medium turn speed limit unfortunately. It's likely not you or your config. Set your in-game sensitivity to max and adjust xim sensitivity as needed.

Console games have a maximum speed that they allow you to turn. This max turn speed will vary between games and is a limit set by the game developer. XIM flashes red lights when you've reached the turn speed limit. If you continue moving faster than what the game allows then that movement is ignored and you may see less movement as a result. By either lowering your sensitivity or moving your mouse slower to stay under or ride the turn speed limit should result in more onscreen movement.
Thank you