XIM Community

Overwatch settings and mouse dpi  (Read 551 times)

Offline Bananabrian

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: CallouS
Overwatch settings and mouse dpi
« on: 01:43 PM - 06/07/18 »
I'm a tracer main and I'd like to try and get my fine adjustments alittle tighter was wondering what dpi everyone uses and if they use curves or not

Right now I'm using a logitech g502 mouse at 6000 dpi and about 7 sens on xim
With a homemade curve that is a incline from zero. Can anyone help me figure out a better set up if upping the dpi is better or lowering it is better

Offline Kuy

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Zergsy (Smurf Account)
Re: Overwatch settings and mouse dpi
« Reply #1 on: 04:07 AM - 06/08/18 »
I use the Apex but since I use Default Sync & the Xim4 uses it, I should still be able to help a small bit.

Tracer is my 3rd most played (60 hours) and Iíve found that using a high sens with low DPI is often the best when playing burst Heroes like Tracer or Genji.

I use 3200 DPI, Default Sync, and 15.00 Hip for Tracer and Genji, Iíve considered turning it down to 13.00 but then I wouldnít be able to flick my Pulses as good, or track fast Heroes like Genji, or another Tracer.

Just play around with the in-game settings a bit. A larger Aim Assist Window is usually better when using high sensitivities, but Iíve seen people get away with barely any Window.

No curves unless itís to add acceleration at the end to give you a ďfast turningĒ mechanic.
« Last Edit: 04:11 AM - 06/08/18 by Kuy »
| Logitech G Pro | G213 Prodigy | ROG Sheath | ROG PG258Q 240Hz | 1000Hz | 12k DPI

Offline Bananabrian

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09:55 PM - 06/09/18 »
I've been trying 200 dpi with 15 sense and it's good so far but o ly problem is with characters like mei when I do the icicle I can barely move the crosshair

Offline Bananabrian

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05:23 PM - 06/11/18 »
So can someone help me fix this problem I have it with moria also now ok so I'm using 2000 dpi and 15 in game sense with a curve I've made but I cannot use morial heal it is solid as in a cannot aim around to who I am healing also with sense orbs and mei ice shot how do I fix this